THE REAL [GOD] = ALLAH ...... join here you all need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslim rejects 'sleeping divorce' "I uttered the 'talaq' while I was asleep. I didn't mean it," Akhtar, a worker at a local brick field, told the BBC.

"It's unfair that I'll have to leave my wife for what I said in my sleep and we are being socially boycotted by the villagers because we haven't accepted the verdict of the clerics."

Sobena says: "Enough is enough. We have become a laughing stock. Come what may, I can't stay without my husband."

Akhtar's father, Ebadat, agrees the clerics "have taken a wrong decision".

need I even comment?

Michael said:
The little green book, Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Phylosophica, Social and Religious with a special introduction by Clive Irving, ISBN number 0-553-14032-9, page 47

Hows that for a quote. Specific enough?

Yeah, and I didn't even mention the animals thing.

Geoff

Michael said:
Actually this is interesting. First, Kings lead the army. Makes one wonder, if things were so great, why did the Spaniards follow? Things obviously weren’t that great for enough of the common people.
Second, the Catholic Kings gave the Muslims a 1 year reprieve to get their house in order and leave Spain. The Muslims called their bluff and were whooped a year later.

The rest is history.

Michael

Which excuses the widespread persecution, rape, massacre of Muslims, Jews, and non-Christians?

You mean the Catholic kings who ruled with terror and violence and killed all who oppossed him?

Limpieza de sangre (in Spanish), Limpeza de sangue (in Portuguese), both meaning "cleanliness of blood" was a concept of Iberian Modern History. It referred to being ethnically pure "Old Christian", without Jewish or Muslim ancestors.

After the end of the Reconquista and the expulsion of Sephardic Jews, the population of Spain and Portugal was all nominally Christian. However, the descendants of the Christian conquerors despised the New Christians, descendants of baptized Jews (Conversos or Marranos) or Mudejars (Moriscos). Besides social and economic causes, the accusation was that the New Christians were false converts, keeping their former religion in their homes (Crypto-Jews). This was sometimes true, but even people later declared to be Saints by the Church could be suspected. Cleanliness of blood was an issue of ancestry, not of personal religion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre

The only way that Muslims, many of them native Spaniards, were reconverted to Christianity and the Moors and Jews kicked out of the country was from open and continous genocide against them.

Adult Moriscos were assumed to be covert Muslims, but the arrangements for expulsion of their children presented Catholic Spain with a dilemma, as they had all been compulsorarily baptised, and consequently could not legally be transported to Muslim lands. Some authorities proposed that children would be forcibly separated from their parents, but sheer numbers showed this to be impractical. Consequently, the official destination of the expellees was generally stated to be France (more specifically Marseille); but, after the assassination of Henry IV in 1610 few or none actually settled there. Those Moriscos who wished to remain Catholic (about 3,000) were generally able to find new homes in Italy (especially Livorno) but the ovewhelming majority settled in Muslim lands, either within the Ottoman Empire or Morocco. The Sultans of Morocco tried to find a place for these Spanish-speaking people who had been influenced by Christianity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morisco

In the spring of 1492, shortly after the Moors were driven out of Granada, Ferdinand and Isabella of Spain expelled all the Jews from their lands and thus, put an end to the largest and most distinguished Jewish settlement in Europe. Many Jewish were tortured, raped, wounded or killed in Spain and in many other European countries. The Ottoman Sultan Bayazid II's offer of refuge gave new hope to the persecuted Sephardim. In 1492, the Sultan ordered the governors of the provinces of the Ottoman Empire "not to refuse the Jews entry or cause them difficulties, but to receive them cordially". According to Bernard Lewis, "the Jews were not just permitted to settle in the Ottoman lands, but were encouraged, assisted and sometimes even compelled". Immanual Aboab attributes to Bayazid II the famous remark that "the Catholic monarch Ferdinand was wrongly considered as wise, since he impoverished Spain by the expulsion of the Jews, and enriched Turkey". Over the centuries an increasing number of European Jews, escaping persecution in their native countries, settled in the Ottoman Empire.

http://www.turkishweekly.net/news.php?id=23220

So you see, not even Chrisitians with Moorish or Jewish heritage were spared. It was a genocide in which religion was mixed with with anti-religious racism.

For many years, Muslims had ruled Spain with respect and tolerance for the diverse ethnic groups, and respected Jews as human beings, something which was yet alien to the Christian world. Racism against Blacka, Arabs, and Jews is still widespread in Europe, which is the effect of medievel racism such as the attitudes of the Inquistion and Reconquista.

Peace.

If two rival clerics have problems with each other, why does this show Islam in a negative light.

Not all Imams are good Muslims, and if they do not practice Islam we do not consider them Imams even if they claim to be.

Also, like any other people why should the rest of Muslim people be blamed for the faults of a handful of people?

If there are gay catholic priests who engage in sodomy, does that make any given catholic or even majority of catholics gay?

If there is a Jewish rabbi who does bad acts, does it make all Jews bad?

Generalizing and stereotyping is a bad way to make a point.

Peace.

DiamondHearts said:
Which excuses the widespread persecution, rape, massacre of Muslims, Jews, and non-Christians?

Of course not. Do those things then justify islamic control, oppression and massacre in Spain?

You mean the Catholic kings who ruled with terror and violence and killed all who oppossed him?

This is a behaviour of all kings, and all emirs, sheikhs and the rest, so it's futile to use this as an attack on the Reconquista.

The only way that Muslims, many of them native Spaniards, were reconverted to Christianity and the Moors and Jews kicked out of the country was from open and continous genocide against them.

I think you mean "reverted". :D How does this differ from the sadistic behaviour of islam in Spain? Should the Spaniards have been tolerant, when the muslims never had been? I think islam set quite a poor example then.

So you see, not even Chrisitians with Moorish or Jewish heritage were spared. It was a genocide in which religion was mixed with with anti-religious racism.

Indeed, a terrible situation. Perhaps it would have been better had islam never invaded Spain. Then there would have been no need for conflict of any kind! I think islam's conscience needs some developing.

For many years, Muslims had ruled Spain with respect and tolerance for the diverse ethnic groups, and respected Jews as human beings, something which was yet alien to the Christian world.

Regrets, but non-muslims in Spain were used - as everywhere - to support the tax base, and this amounts to the near sum in toto of islamic respect for them. It was not respect that made so many slaves of them in war galleys and the like; it was similarly not respect that instigated so many massacres of the native, peace-loving Spaniards (Jewish and Christian both) by their islamic oppressors. All these poor people wanted to do was to live and worship their own religion and be left in peace. Was that so hard for islam to allow them?

Geoff

And your peace loving Spaniards genocidally massacred the Muslims and Jews, and also those Chrisitians who were descendants of Muslims and Jews. If this is your idea of peace, I do not want any of your peace.

It has been proven even by the accounts of Spaniards and mercenaries like El Cid that the Moors were a peace loving people and believed in a high standard of honor.

If you present a view that the Moors were unwelcoming of others, you should back it up like I did with my points.

Peace.

DiamondHearts said:
DiamondHearts, you are not reading what I am writing.

1) I am NOT a Christian.

2) If you will recall, I have been saying that religious rule causes a country to go backwards. The more fundamentalist and zealot the ruler, the worse it is for society.

3) I see you can recognize that it is wrong and evil when the Catholics re-conquered and killed innocent people, yet when the Muslims did it, you can not see that it is JUST as wrong. That’s because you are a Muslim. SO you already have a fantasy made up in your head that justifies the Muslim conquest. THAT fantasy is why religious rule sucks.

You see DiamondHearts, a clear minded person will quickly recognize that killing to conquer land and people is wrong. A religious nut will not see this but instead think it is right – when it is their religion, and only is wrong when it is against their religion.

So with that in mind, What about when Spain was conquered by the famous Islamic Military General Tariq ibn-Ziyad. I wonder, was the Muslim conquest of Spain JUST as Evil as the Catholic re-conquest?

YES or NO: Was it OK when Tariq ibn Ziyad led the Muslims to kill the Catholic Visigoths and conquer Spain? Where those Muslims evil land grabers?

(Or let me guess, like India, there never was a war and Tariq_ibn-Ziyad is a Jewish conspiracy, or I know, it was because of “Pirates”.)

4) Recall that Spain was Moorish for 700 years. I think we can safely say that Spaniards knew all about Islam. I wonder, then why did they rise up in support of Catholics? Any Ideas?

Oh, no idea, well let me tell you why the Catholic Kings had the support of the Spanish people.

Firstly, a united Islam in Spain only lasted about 40 years. In this short time the wonderful Islamic state broke up, the Muslims warred amongst themselves and were in all out civil conflict by 750.
Religious rule doesn’t work.
People don’t become a big happy family.
Spain broke up into a number of mostly Islamic fiefdoms, where the blood son gets the land. So much for Islamic egalitarianism, thank Mohammed for that one. Nope just blood sons. Spain was reconstituted under the Caliphate of Cordoba because of a fallout of fighting in Damascus. And then prospered for a while and then fell into war again.
You see Islamic history shows that Islam is no different.
War and more war.
Greedy blood sons trying to get their hands on the women and gold and power.
Islam is NO different. Just look out your window, if you are in a Muslim country you will see poor people if you are in a Western country or in Japan you will see wealthy people.

back to Spain.....
Spain is a great example of Islam, for the commoner Islamic Spanish life was no different than under any other King. While very impressive, the Caliphate of Cordoba only lasted until the 1020s and by this time most of the outer areas were becoming Christian again. Only the center of Spain was still Islamic. Funny that, the Spanish people just didn’t want to be Islamic? Why? Because Rule by the Islamic is no different than any other King and the religion didn’t sit well with the common sense of the Spaniards.

So the Catholics had an easy time because the majority of Spaniards were Catholic.

Get it now? The Spaniards themselves forced the remaining Muslims (about 300,000) to leave Spain. They had lived with Islam for 700 years and did not want any of it in their country any longer.

Cheers

Michael

Ps: Kind of reminds me of India.

Just to reiterate, unlike some people I think that ALL war to take over another peoples land and culture as well as ALL slavery is wrong.

War is of aggression is Wrong.

Muslims invaded and conquered much of Spain.
The Spanish themselves fought and forced Muslims to leave.

War is of aggression is Wrong.

Cheers,

Michael

DiamondHearts said:
And your peace loving Spaniards genocidally massacred the Muslims and Jews, and also those Chrisitians who were descendants of Muslims and Jews. If this is your idea of peace, I do not want any of your peace.

If you don't like war, do you then support the invasion of Spain? And the massacre of non-muslims, forced conversion, slavery, pillage?

If that's the islamic idea of peace, I do not want any part of islam.

It has been proven even by the accounts of Spaniards and mercenaries like El Cid that the Moors were a peace loving people and believed in a high standard of honor.

And the massacre of non-muslims by the islamic Moors: this, too, was the islamic concept of "peace loving"? If they were so peace loving, why did they invade Spain? Don't the Spanish have the right to defend themselves? Isn't the act of defending oneself quite islamic? So the Spanish were actually being better muslims than the muslims.

If you present a view that the Moors were unwelcoming of others, you should back it up like I did with my points.

*looking looking* What points? You engage in idle speculation. My points come from "Sword of the Prophet" among other sources. And it's not a question of whether the muslims in Spain were "welcoming of others"; they had invaded a peaceful, free nation filled with honest, hardworking, peaceloving folk. It's not for them to be welcoming of others, but to go home and leave the people of Spain in peace.

I hope that you can understand.

Geoff

Religion of peace My ASS!

From the infamous qua'ran:

: The Cow

Don't bother to warn the disbelievers. Allah has blinded them. Theirs will be an awful doom. 2:6

Allah has sickened their hearts. A painful doom is theirs because they lie. 2:10

A fire has been prepared for the disbelievers, whose fuel is men and stones. 2:24

Disbelievers will be burned with fire. 2:39, 90

For disbelievers is a painful doom. 2:104

For unbelievers: ignominy in this world, an awful doom in the next. 2:114

Allah will leave the disbelievers alone for a while, but then he will compel them to the doom of Fire. 2:126

The doom of the disbelievers will not be lightened. 2:162

They will not emerge from the Fire. 2:167

Those who hide the Scripture will have their bellies eaten with fire. Theirs will be a painful doom. 2:174

How constant are they in their strife to reach the Fire! 2:175

Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their unbelief, then don't kill them.) 2:191-2

3: The Family of 'Imran

Those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah, theirs will be a heavy doom. 3:4

Those who disbelieve will be fuel for the Fire. 3:10

Those who disbelieve shall be overcome and gathered unto Hell. 3:12

Those who disbelieve, promise them a painful doom. 3:21

Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. 3:28

Allah loveth not the disbelievers. 3:32

Allah preferred Adam, Noah, the Family of Abraham, and the Family of 'Imran above all His creatures. 3:33

Allah will punish disbelievers in this world and the next. They will have no helpers. 3:56

Don't believe anyone who is not a Muslim. 3:73

That's just it, this is why you guys cant get through Diamonhearts, his heart is hard as diamonds, his beliefs is sentered in the above BS, this guy is BRAIN WASHED and like any brain washed nutjob, they will kill in the name of their god, they will comit suicide by tying fucking bombs to their body, in the name of their god, their fucking lunatics!

Godless

I said Muslim women are not allowed to dance with men who are not their husbands or not family. Muslim women are allowed to dance with women, children, husbands, sons, fathers, and other family members. However there are restrictions regarding dancing with other men, and this makes sense because it dicourages affairs and stops the spread of rumors.

I would ask why you are so untrusting. My wife goes out and dances - with other men and women, talks to other men, etc and yet I obviously have something your entire culture does not: trust.

The fact is, if a person wants to have an affair, they're going to have one whether you like it or not. Might I ask what happens to a muslim woman that has an affair?

You were engaged bigotry and stereotyping as the following proves:

“ Originally Posted by SnakeLord
lol.. so once we're converted, do we get to live in little mud huts and have hairy, ugly wives just like you do or what? ”

I can certainly be rude, yeah - and often find I am when faced with a bunch of people telling me the west will all become muslims yada yada yada. The guy's post has since been deleted, and I suppose so should mine - but if some guy comes in here and tells me I'll fall to the muslim world, that I will one day serve muslims - they're going to get a bit of rudeness from me. K?

As a former ultra-catholic altar-boy.
That Rudeness is not rude.
just biased.but then again...When the Freemasons came(begging) to recruit me .
I already held their secrets,I expected something NEW.

SnakeLord said:
The fact is, if a person wants to have an affair, they're going to have one whether you like it or not. Might I ask what happens to a muslim woman that has an affair?

Death. Just ask Diamond.

Geoff

DiamondHearts said:
Generalizing and stereotyping is a bad way to make a point.

Said the kettle to the pot.

Didn't you just claim in another thread that 'zionist is pure evil?'

(Q) said:
Said the kettle to the pot.

Didn't you just claim in another thread that 'zionist is pure evil?'

I did, and I also said I respect Jewish religion and ethnicity.

Zionism: A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel.

dictionary.com

I don't believe in the right of Zionists to colonize on Palestinian land. I am against Zionists and their supporters. Colonialism and Genocide is evil, and any state based on this is evil, and I don't only mean Israel.

Peace.

Godless said:
Religion of peace My ASS!

From the infamous qua'ran:

: The Cow

Don't bother to warn the disbelievers. Allah has blinded them. Theirs will be an awful doom. 2:6

Allah has sickened their hearts. A painful doom is theirs because they lie. 2:10

A fire has been prepared for the disbelievers, whose fuel is men and stones. 2:24

Disbelievers will be burned with fire. 2:39, 90

2:6. As to those who reject Faith [those who reject after listening, specifically referring to Makkan Pagans], it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe.

7. Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur).

8. Of the people there are some who say: "We believe in Allah and the Last Day;" but they do not (really) believe. [Hypocrites, Munafiqoon]

9. Fain would they deceive Allah and those who believe, but they only deceive themselves, and realise (it) not!

10. In their hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease: And grievous is the penalty they (incur), because they are false (to themselves).

11. When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only Want to make peace!"

12. Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realise (it) not.

13. When it is said to them: "Believe as the others believe:" They say: "Shall we believe as the fools believe?" Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know.

14. When they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe;" but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say: "We are really with you: We (were) only jesting."

15. Allah will throw back their mockery on them, and give them rope in their trespasses; so they will wander like blind ones (To and fro).

16. These are they who have bartered Guidance for error: But their traffic is profitless, and they have lost true direction,

17. Their similitude is that of a man who kindled a fire; when it lighted all around him, Allah took away their light and left them in utter darkness. So they could not see.

18. Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path).

19. Or (another similitude) is that of a rain-laden cloud from the sky: In it are zones of darkness, and thunder and lightning: They press their fingers in their ears to keep out the stunning thunder-clap, the while they are in terror of death. But Allah is ever round the rejecters of Faith!

20. The lightning all but snatches away their sight; every time the light (Helps) them, they walk therein, and when the darkness grows on them, they stand still. And if Allah willed, He could take away their faculty of hearing and seeing; for Allah hath power over all things.

21. O ye people! Adore your Guardian-Lord, who created you and those who came before you, that ye may have the chance to learn righteousness;

22. Who has made the earth your couch, and the heavens your canopy; and sent down rain from the heavens; and brought forth therewith Fruits for your sustenance; then set not up rivals unto Allah when ye know (the truth).

23. And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides Allah, if your (doubts) are true.

24. But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith. [Hellfire for those who reject faith]

25. But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is Gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: "Why, this is what we were fed with before," for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (for ever)...

38. We said: "Get ye [Adam, Eve, their progeny] down all from here; and if, as is sure, there comes to you Guidance from me, whosoever follows My guidance, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

39. "But those who reject Faith and belie Our Signs, they shall be companions of the Fire; they shall abide therein."

Godless said:
For disbelievers is a painful doom. 2:104

2:104. O ye of Faith! Say not (to the Messenger. words of ambiguous import, but words of respect; and hearken (to him): To those without Faith is a grievous punishment. [Hellfire]

Godless said:
For unbelievers: ignominy in this world, an awful doom in the next. 2:114

2:111. And they say: "None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." Those are their (vain) desires. Say: "Produce your proof if ye are truthful."

112. Nay,-whoever submits His whole self to Allah and is a doer of good,- He will get his reward with his Lord; on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

113. The Jews say: "The Christians have naught (to stand) upon; and the Christians say: "The Jews have naught (To stand) upon." Yet they (Profess to) study the (same) Book. Like unto their word is what those say who know not; but Allah will judge between them in their quarrel on the Day of Judgment.

114. And who is more unjust than he who forbids that in places for the worship of Allah, Allah's name should be celebrated?-whose zeal is (in fact) to ruin them? It was not fitting that such should themselves enter them except in fear. For them there is nothing but disgrace in this world, and in the world to come, an exceeding torment.

115. To Allah belong the east and the West: Whithersoever ye turn, there is the presence of Allah. For Allah is all-Pervading, all-Knowing.

Godless said:
Allah will leave the disbelievers alone for a while, but then he will compel them to the doom of Fire. 2:126

2:126. And remember Abraham said: "My Lord, make this a City of Peace, and feed its people with fruits,-such of them as believe in Allah and the Last Day." He said: "(Yea), and such as reject Faith,-for a while will I grant them their pleasure, but will soon drive them to the torment of Fire,- an evil destination (indeed)!"

Godless said:
The doom of the disbelievers will not be lightened. 2:162

They will not emerge from the Fire. 2:167

2:159. Those who conceal the clear (Signs) We have sent down, and the Guidance, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book,-on them shall be Allah.s curse, and the curse of those entitled to curse,-

160. Except those who repent and make amends and openly declare (the Truth): To them I turn; for I am Oft-returning, Most Merciful.

161. Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting,- on them is Allah.s curse, and the curse of angels, and of all mankind;

162. They will abide therein: Their penalty will not be lightened, nor will respite be their (lot).

163. And your Allah is One Allah. There is no god but He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

165. Yet there are men who take (for worship) others besides Allah, as equal (with Allah.: They love them as they should love Allah. But those of Faith are overflowing in their love for Allah. If only the unrighteous could see, behold, they would see the penalty: that to Allah belongs all power, and Allah will strongly enforce the penalty.

166. Then would those who are followed clear themselves of those who follow (them) : They would see the penalty, and all relations between them would be cut off.

167. And those who followed would say: "If only We had one more chance, We would clear ourselves of them, as they have cleared themselves of us." Thus will Allah show them (The fruits of) their deeds as (nothing but) regrets. Nor will there be a way for them out of the Fire.

168. O ye people! Eat of what is on earth, Lawful and good; and do not follow the footsteps of the evil one, for he is to you an avowed enemy.

Godless said:
Those who hide the Scripture will have their bellies eaten with fire. Theirs will be a painful doom. 2:174

How constant are they in their strife to reach the Fire! 2:175

2:174. Those who conceal Allah.s revelations in the Book, and purchase for them a miserable profit,- they swallow into themselves naught but Fire; Allah will not address them on the Day of Resurrection. Nor purify them: Grievous will be their penalty.

175. They are the ones who buy Error in place of Guidance and Torment in place of Forgiveness. Ah! what boldness (They show) for the Fire!

176. (Their doom is) because Allah sent down the Book in truth but those who seek causes of dispute in the Book are in a schism Far (from the purpose).

Godless said:
Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their unbelief, then don't kill them.) 2:191-2

2:190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

191. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

192. But if they cease, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

193. And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah. but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression.

Godless said:
3: The Family of 'Imran

Those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah, theirs will be a heavy doom. 3:4

Those who disbelieve will be fuel for the Fire. 3:10

Those who disbelieve shall be overcome and gathered unto Hell. 3:12

3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong).

4. Then those who reject Faith in the Signs of Allah will suffer the severest penalty, and Allah is Exalted in Might, Lord of Retribution.

5. From Allah, verily nothing is hidden on earth or in the heavens.

6. He it is Who shapes you in the wombs as He pleases. There is no god but He, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

7. He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book: In it are verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning); they are the foundation of the Book: others are allegorical. But those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part thereof that is allegorical, seeking discord, and searching for its hidden meanings, but no one knows its hidden meanings except Allah. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: "We believe in the Book; the whole of it is from our Lord:" and none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.

8. "Our Lord!" (they say), "Let not our hearts deviate now after Thou hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for Thou art the Grantor of bounties without measure.

9. "Our Lord! Thou art He that will gather mankind Together against a day about which there is no doubt; for Allah never fails in His promise."

10. Those who reject Faith,- neither their possessions nor their (numerous) progeny will avail them aught against Allah. They are themselves but fuel for the Fire.

11. (Their plight will be) no better than that of the people of Pharaoh, and their predecessors: They denied our Signs, and Allah called them to account for their sins. For Allah is strict in punishment.

12. Say to those who reject Faith: "Soon will ye be vanquished and gathered together to Hell,-an evil bed indeed (to lie on)!

Godless said:
Those who disbelieve, promise them a painful doom. 3:21

Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. 3:28

Allah loveth not the disbelievers. 3:32

Allah preferred Adam, Noah, the Family of Abraham, and the Family of 'Imran above all His creatures. 3:33

3:19. The Religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will): Nor did the People of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account.

20. So if they dispute with thee, say: "I have submitted My whole self to Allah and so have those who follow me." And say to the People of the Book and to those who are unlearned: "Do ye (also) submit yourselves?" If they do, they are in right guidance, but if they turn back, Thy duty is to convey the Message; and in Allah.s sight are (all) His servants.

21. As to those who deny the Signs of Allah and in defiance of right, slay the prophets, and slay those who teach just dealing with mankind, announce to them a grievous penalty.

22. They are those whose works will bear no fruit in this world and in the Hereafter nor will they have anyone to help.

23. Hast thou not turned Thy vision to those who have been given a portion of the Book? They are invited to the Book of Allah, to settle their dispute, but a party of them Turn back and decline (The arbitration).

24. This because they say: "The Fire shall not touch us but for a few numbered days": For their forgeries deceive them as to their own religion.

25. But how (will they fare) when we gather them together against a day about which there is no doubt, and each soul will be paid out just what it has earned, without (favour or) injustice?

26. Say: "O Allah. Lord of Power (And Rule), Thou givest power to whom Thou pleasest, and Thou strippest off power from whom Thou pleasest: Thou enduest with honour whom Thou pleasest, and Thou bringest low whom Thou pleasest: In Thy hand is all good. Verily, over all things Thou hast power.

27. "Thou causest the night to gain on the day, and thou causest the day to gain on the night; Thou bringest the Living out of the dead, and Thou bringest the dead out of the Living; and Thou givest sustenance to whom Thou pleasest, without measure."

28. Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah. except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah.

29. Say: "Whether ye hide what is in your hearts or reveal it, Allah knows it all: He knows what is in the heavens, and what is on earth. And Allah has power over all things.

30. "On the Day when every soul will be confronted with all the good it has done, and all the evil it has done, it will wish there were a great distance between it and its evil. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself. And Allah is full of kindness to those that serve Him."

31. Say: "If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

32. Say: "Obey Allah and His Messenger.: But if they turn back, Allah loveth not those who reject Faith.

Godless said:
Allah will punish disbelievers in this world and the next. They will have no helpers. 3:56

Don't believe anyone who is not a Muslim. 3:73

3:45. Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

46. "He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."

47. She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: Allah createth what He willeth: When He hath decreed a plan, He but saith to it, 'Be,' and it is!

48. "And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel,

49. "And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah.s leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah.s leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;

50. "'(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me.

51. "'It is Allah Who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a Way that is straight.'"

52. When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah." Said the disciples: "We are Allah.s helpers: We believe in Allah, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims.

53. "Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger. then write us down among those who bear witness."

54. And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.

55. Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

56. "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

57. "As to those who believe and work righteousness, Allah will pay them (in full) their reward; but Allah loveth not those who do wrong."

58. "This is what we rehearse unto thee of the Signs and the Message of Wisdom."

59. The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.

60. The Truth (comes) from Allah alone; so be not of those who doubt...

73. "And believe no one (in regards to faith) unless he follows your religion." Say: "True guidance is the Guidance of Allah. (Fear ye) Lest a revelation be sent to someone (else) Like unto that which was sent unto you? or that those (Receiving such revelation) should engage you in argument before your Lord?" Say: "All bounties are in the hand of Allah. He granteth them to whom He pleaseth: And Allah careth for all, and He knoweth all things."

74. For His Mercy He specially chooseth whom He pleaseth; for Allah is the Lord of bounties unbounded.

75. Among the People of the Book are some who, if entrusted with a hoard of gold, will (readily) pay it back; others, who, if entrusted with a single silver coin, will not repay it unless thou constantly stoodest demanding, because, they say, "there is no call on us (to keep faith) with these ignorant (Pagans)." but they tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it.

76. Nay.- Those that keep their plighted faith and act aright,-verily Allah loves those who act aright.

77. As for those who sell the faith they owe to Allah and their own plighted word for a small price, they shall have no portion in the Hereafter: Nor will Allah (Deign to) speak to them or look at them on the Day of Judgment, nor will He cleans them (of sin): They shall have a grievous penalty.

Godless said:
That's just it, this is why you guys cant get through Diamonhearts, his heart is hard as diamonds, his beliefs is sentered in the above BS, this guy is BRAIN WASHED and like any brain washed nutjob, they will kill in the name of their god, they will comit suicide by tying fucking bombs to their body, in the name of their god, their fucking lunatics!

Godless

Those are brainwashed into racism and bigotry who would believe what you wrote.

Peace.

Those are brainwashed into racism and bigotry who would believe what you wrote.

Nice cut and paste job diamonshithead, this however proves fucking nothing, people still are killing in the name of your stupid religion, and other religions do the same, in the eyes of secularist, all you fuckers are fucking nuts! :bugeye:

Godless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back