The moon isn't real

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe the sun isn't real either. everything is a conspiracy that the government has set. and the only reason these all knowers do it for is to have more money than everybody else.

weird that i can feel the moon however, as something more real than anything science can describe.

My theory is that aliens are in another dimension going in and out of our dimension,creating everything.Our Brain creates the image.Earth might look tottally different with other lifeforms.Aliens are time travellers creating everything without us even knowing.

The government isnt as big as you think.Do you really think the government,who at the end of the day are humans.

Scienctists say that evolution of a species only depended on the environment of which the species is in. So the species changed itself to survive better in the environment.

That’s Lamarckian evolution, unfortunately it does not work as well as Darwinian based evolution in predicting how things evolved. Lamarckian evolution does work well in predicting how societies and technology evolve though. Sadly your theory does not explain why so many people get crappy lives.

I really wish i could fly....

alas....I cant..

Man has always wished to fly....alas ....he cant...

Your theory is bunk.

-AntonK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back