The moon isn't real

Status
Not open for further replies.
precisely. i agree that some people argue because have their own opposing beliefs or they don't agree with my theories. but these people are simplying arguing just for argument's sake, not that they are fighting for what they believe or do not agree with my theory. one thing i also know for sure is that they don't have a slightest clue of what i am saying, just only wanting to argue.

Last edited:
Counsler Coffee

Counsler Coffee is a trained disinformation agent. It's a pity that you are wasting your efforts here Coffee, as there are many sane people who know exactly what is going on. RFID chips in clothing, cars to trace and tax you. Thumbprinting for drivers licences and food. Eventually the new world order wants to have a microchip in every human being (by 2020). All along using fake terror to strip people of their rights and turn us into medieval serfs.

Try these for a bit of the truth (not "conspiracy theories")

infowars.com
whatreallyhappened.com

Wake up people!

Re: Counsler Coffee

Originally posted by fractal_choice
Counsler Coffee is a trained disinformation agent.

Yeah, and you probably believe the moon is real too! Moonist! Moon loving commie!!!!!
Originally posted by fractal_choice

Wake up people!

No, YOU wake up.. uhm.. person! There is no moon people! Reject your programming! :cool:

:rolleyes:

Counsler Coffee is a trained disinformation agent. It's a pity that you are wasting your efforts here Coffee, as there are many sane people who know exactly what is going on. RFID chips in clothing, cars to trace and tax you. Thumbprinting for drivers licences and food. Eventually the new world order wants to have a microchip in every human being (by 2020). All along using fake terror to strip people of their rights and turn us into medieval serfs. infowars.com
whatreallyhappened.com

Live in your primitive world where you actually believe the moon is real. After all this the number of people who still believe a moon exists is strange. What does that tell you about people?

Why won't this thread die?

I am not a patsy. And I still believe that the moon is fake. Any one man who doesn't believe me is a fool and quite possibly a homosexual.

Originally posted by airavata
Live in your primitive world where you actually believe the moon is real. After all this the number of people who still believe a moon exists is strange. What does that tell you about people?

"If nothing is wrong with me , then something must be wrong with the universe !"

what is your definition of reality man , if it can kill you then it 's real , ?

I am not a patsy. And I still believe that the moon is fake. Any one man who doesn't believe me is a fool and quite possibly a homosexual.

Yes. I agree completely. If you scroll back a bit you'll find that I too was an unbeliever at one point of time. In the face of overwhelming evidence however, I could only accept the truth- there is no moon. Anyone who attempts to spread rumours of its existence is a half baked gormless joker. As for these damn homosexuals, don't get me started on them.

While gardening is generally an avocation requiring patience, this isn't the case with zinnias, one of the quickest flowers to bloom from seed. The huge range of flower colors, types, and sizes provides outstanding options for beds, borders, ground covers, containers, and cut flowers. Since I last wrote about them for this magazine 10 years ago, many new kinds of zinnias, including low-maintenance and disease-resistant types, have been introduced. These improvements may be just the impetus that brings these classic flowers, reminiscent of the roaring 1920s and country bouquets, into the gardens of a new generation.

Airavata, Maybe homosexuals are the ones behind this whole moon hoax. It seems like something they would do.

Damn straight. I mean look at them. What they're doing is unlawful and unnatural. These homosexuals are weird and quite frankly, they scare me to death. I always pray our justice system morphs into a throwback to the middle-ages- an inquisition type thing. That would quite certainly eradicate these threars to society.

Wellcookedfetus, there are no moononites, just like there is no moon. Honestly, you'd think some people would grow a brain here.

Oh ya the mooninites are real! They come down every night, eer but only I can speak with them!

this forum is not real , it's all in my head , your explanations are irrelevant , you are not real , hell maybe I 'm not real too ,
what the hell is wrong with u people , too much drugs or you just like jokes

Originally posted by MiTo

Don't you find it ironic that by posting your question addressed to "you people", whom you seem to refer to in a mildly derogative manner... you end up being mildly derogative to yourself since you just made yourself into a person you refer to by "you people".

That's messed up right there.

Oh, and listen to Coffee! The moon is fiction! Free your mind you possible homosexuals!

Originally posted by MiTo
this forum is not real , it's all in my head , your explanations are irrelevant , you are not real , hell maybe I 'm not real too ,

read teh first 6 pages of this post ;)

"We were stoned, ripped, wasted, twisted... good people"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back