The moon isn't real

Status
Not open for further replies.
''the night i was born, lord i swear the moon turned a fire red''- Jimi Hendrix (Voodoo Chile)

the Moon

ok , if the moon is not real then it's logical to assume that nothing else is real , therefore original post is not real and there is nothing to be concernerd about ;)

If the moon is fake, how are there tides? (I'm not sure if this has been asked already, I'm too lazy to read 7 pages):)

Originally posted by DouBTlessWonDer
If the moon is fake, how are there tides? (I'm not sure if this has been asked already, I'm too lazy to read 7 pages):)

tides are not real neither ;)

Of course tides are real. But the earth is flat you see :D and somebody is tilting it slightly every six hours. That's the same guy who projects the moon in the sky, BTW. :D

BTW, on November 8 the blue projector lamp will pop again.....

I wonder when this guy will run out of blue lamps..... :D

and your macbone's connected to your bulb-bone.

sorry, your name put that song in my head and I resent you for it. :D lol

Originally posted by joemama
If the moon is not real what controls the tide?

I think you should look inside yourself for the answer to that. Just close your eyes, take off the blinders of society and let the answer come to you in meditation.

(hey, do you think that this thread will ever stop catching nitwits who don't bother to read through the whole thing?)

joemama you deluded soul. don't you know the truth? there is NO moon, just like there is no spoon. seriously, i'm getting tired of explaining this to every idiot here. :rolleyes:

You know I've always found that phrase to be very amusing, myself. If a gormless nutter is supposed to be a bad thing, then are we then to assume that having the quality of gorm is a good thing? It certainly doesn't sound as though it's a very fun thing.

Their was one line on that website that really cracked me up.

A cash reward of $100,000 has been offered to anyone who can send us, by e-mail, conclusive physical evidence of the existence of the moon. This reward remains unclaimed.

That website is hillarious... I got a real kick out of it. Even I, for all my curiosity in the paranormal have limits. Some things like hollow earth are totally crackpot ideas... worthy of not even my thinking.

Life is real,but we see the image our brain creates.The moon came out of the earth on the day the earth was born.

Im going to break this thread and ask you about fingerprints why have we got fingerprints.I know its dna,but dont you think its strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back