The moon isn't real

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way the moon could be fake is if all of reality is fake as well... then what do we have??? The matrix?

Originally posted by WellCookedFetus
The only way the moon could be fake is if all of reality is fake as well... then what do we have??? The matrix?

Whatever dude, you know it's fake. LIAR. Oh I see, you're going to let the science propaganda eat your brain. FINE THEN, whatever.

FAKE MOON!!!!!!

lol

i can't believe this thread is still alive. bow before wesmorris and wellcookedfetus for keeping this thread alive.:D

Originally posted by WellCookedFetus
I am only saying that if it is fake then why not everything else being fake as well?

So you're saying you're ficticious? HA! I knew it! You're just as fake as that stupid moon!

Originally posted by airavata
i can't believe this thread is still alive. bow before wesmorris and wellcookedfetus for keeping this thread alive.:D

I'm just incredibly amused that anyone would take this thread even remotely seriously... :D

Originally posted by edgar
OKAY THE MOON IS REAL. PEOPLE CENTURIES AGO SAW IT AND THEY DIDNT HAVE EVEN CLOSE TO THE TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!GEEZ
hellllllo! Dont tell me you believe there were people centuries ago! We all just sprung out of the ground when you were born, edgar! Sheesh!

WOW

This has got to be the strangest concept that i have ever come across.....Congrats for that, but unfortuantually(hope i spelt that right) you have not convinced me.

Well if you had read the entire post, I'm pretty sure that you would have been convinsed, Please now, have the decensy to go back and read through the WHOLE thing before voicing your uneducated opinion.

shite. this thread is alive? this gets my vote for longest running, most members embarassing thread. i think too many people just see the topic--- the moon isn't real and spout off. like me, actually-- if you go a bit back.

i don't know, i think various members have said this a billion times or so--- this thread is a joke. probably made to sucker idiots into spouting off.

This thread best demonstrates that if you can claim the unreality of things that can be proven with very basic observations (seeing the moon for example) then you can also call question the reality of everything else you can see, touch, taste, smell and hear. Now that you can question the unreality of everything you now have a dogma that works perfectly in its on mystic downward spiral of doom: for example: the Moon is not real because its all a fake VR like the "matrix", and the history is wrong about the moon being there because there was no history... ect. You see there is no way of disproving the above theory because the is nothing "Real" to disprove it with!, unfortunately the events are very unlikely and to believe in it without any proof (which how are you going to get any if you can prove anything) is a sign of insanity.

Well, since last night i'm convinced the moon isn't real.....

I think someone had broken the blue colored lamp in the VR-projector-thingie, and that's why the moon turned red all of a sudden......

they quickly fixed it, though....:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back