The mind of a creationist

it's running from real reality to a fantasy of a self created reality, which stupidly enough, is actually less pleasing than the initial reality run from.

Define the differences and/or characteristics of

1) "Real" reality,
2) "Self created" reality,
3) "Initial" reality.

Tell us what separates them from one another.

What is god?
who just said that?
Define the differences and/or characteristics of

1) "Real" reality,
2) "Self created" reality,
3) "Initial" reality.

Tell us what separates them from one another.
"initial" means first, first as in 1st, which should make it correspond to #1, although for some abysmal reason it's put as #3.

"real" reality is the scenario which when applied to this world would make most sense and less contradictions.
why didn't i say "NO contradiction and FULL sense"? because of course one cannot know EVERYTHING in the world, sot the parts he left out are bound to make itsy contradictions.

"self created reality" is a a scenario which runs in a limited environment, a self-chosen environment, or any selective environment for all that matters. and fits nicely into elements of such environment, and to hell with the rest of the outside world.

for animals that environment is food and sex(some humans too), many atheists add to it selective parts of science..it's just like sam said in post #47.

this(what i just said) is lost on you, you won't listen to it, you'll reject it, and you'll keep trolling this subforum for eternity, which seems to be the fate we share here.

does anyone believe that the first time i entered here i thought that i'm actually gonna have this subforum closed in a matter of weeks?:roflmao:

who just said that?
Ok, you don't know, you can not answer, no surprise...

"initial" means first, first as in 1st, which should make it correspond to #1, although for some abysmal reason it's put as #3.
Could it be because it appeared in your text in this order?

"real" reality is the scenario which when applied to this world would make most sense and less contradictions.
"real" reality is the scenario...
Anybody who can make some sense out of this unintelligable sentence, please share it with us. Obviously writer of the sentence will not do that. What does "real" reality mean?

why didn't i say "NO contradiction and FULL sense"? because of course one cannot know EVERYTHING in the world, sot the parts he left out are bound to make itsy contradictions.

Intelligable sentences please, I warn you, do not drink and write.

"self created reality" is a a scenario which runs in a limited environment, a self-chosen environment, or any selective environment for all that matters. and fits nicely into elements of such environment, and to hell with the rest of the outside world.
Is there any other human reality other than "self created reality", or more precisely, can anybody see the outside world other than his/her perception of reality? I say somehow yes, since we can rely on measurements other than our own perception. What do you say? Can you measure your God and find a place for it in this universe, or outside of it, wherever it is. I believe God falls into the category of "self created reality". Prove that it is not.

for animals that environment is food and sex(some humans too), many atheists add to it selective parts of science..it's just like sam said in post #47.
Stop licking other people's ass; you still did not provide any tangible logic for your classification of reality, work on it.

this(what i just said) is lost on you, you won't listen to it, you'll reject it, and you'll keep trolling this subforum for eternity, which seems to be the fate we share here.
It's an interesting, you start to hint your main aim for writing in here; trolling

does anyone believe that the first time i entered here i thought that i'm actually gonna have this subforum closed in a matter of weeks?:roflmao:

and you will get what, another thread possibly...

scifes has rather clumsily offered valid definitions of reality.

His "real" reality appears to be equivalent to the world as it exists.
He omits mention of the reality which we perceive through our limited interactions with the "real" reality and moves directly to a subset of this wherein the limited interactions are subject to further limitations imposed by the individual.

These concepts are consistent with a number of philosophical schools of thought on reality, though not perhaps with all.

I am not the brightest person on the planet and his meaning was clear to me from the outset. I conclude it is likely that you were pretending not to understand him as a means of avoiding further argument and as an attempt to belittle him. That leads me on to a further conclusion that you are, as he suggested, trolling.

Electronic mind reading is already nascent here, but it isn't god.

I agree the (imo) alien computerized machine is not a God, in the same context as Alexander the Great was not a God, although he was referred to as a God by men back then.

Nobody knows what god is.

You are correct Lori, keep that in mind as you interact with that you cannot define. ;)

p.s. ask your God to show itself to you. You should see a ball of light, if it complies.

Last edited:
You are correct Lori, keep that in mind as you interact with that you cannot define. ;)

p.s. ask your God to show itself to you. You should see a ball of light, if it complies.

i can't define other human beings either. can't define myself. who cares? i'm living.

and just for the record...all of this "ask your god this, and ask your god that" is really infantile. god shows itself to me however god damn well pleases, and that's just fine with me.

and just for the record...all of this "ask your god this, and ask your god that" is really infantile.

Anytime someone claims they have a relationship with God, whereby, that person says he/she interacts with God in a real way should expect plenty of questioning.

To ask your God to show itself to you shouldn't be thought of as absurd.

Anytime someone claims they have a relationship with God, whereby, that person says he/she interacts with God in a real way should expect plenty of questioning.

To ask your God to show itself to you shouldn't be thought of as absurd.

god has shown itself to me in some fashion. i have observed characteristics of it. we have interacted. does that mean i can define it? no. does that mean it should jump through hoops for me and my whim? no.

Back