The Creator Loves You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jadon said:
So, pick a point you want to argue in The Scripture, and I will give you the Correct Interpretation. :)

You've got a bit of a god-complex going here Jadon. Since you seem to know the "Correct Interpretation" of the scriptue, answer me this: What proof is in the scripture that God exists? :) Also, what has he done lately for the world? For Humanity? What proof do you have to show us that the creator loves us?

Jadon said:
Word of Advice - The trick (if I could use such a word) here is to try and get yourself as far away as possible from the contaminated doctrines of different denominations, otherwise you will have no chance at all in Seeing The Truth as I have Seen It!!!!

Hitler had the same attitude. You're one sick little puppy Jadon.

Yikes.

Yikes.

I mean, really. Yikes.

Jadon, I'm all for the free and healthy exchange of viewpoints on any given issue, but I've got to say you're sort of straying into Scaryland here.

I know Christianity has a bad rap 'round the old SciForums Clubhouse™, but I for one will admit to being a Christian. I have tried to keep my faith, even if I've lost the religion. That said, I think it's the height of arrogance for one to go about shoving one's beliefs down someone else's throat, particularly if one does so in a contemptuous or condescending fashion.

Jadon, imagine you're in a court of law. You're trying to prove to a jury that your client is innocent. Do you think the best approach would be to stride in and begin ranting at them that they are too blind to see how obvious your client's innocence is? Do you think they would respond to random thoughts that seem so hastily and arbitrarily constructed that they seem to be shortwave transmissions from the planet Kooky?

Of course not.

One would hope that a better approach would be to bolster your emotional pleas (because, let's face it, even in the courtroom emotional pleas and the simple power of persuasion play a significant part in determining one's success) with solid evidence. In this case, can you provide solid scriptural or, better yet from a secular point of view, historical evidence for your position? While it's true that great heaping hunks of Christianity (that sounds like a calendar...one that'd do well in the Midwest, I suspect) require serious leaps of faith, you are playing to an audience who wants no truck with that sort of thing, and is not likely to have its mind changed by histrionics and melagomaniacal jibber-jabber.

I guess my point here is that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I recognize that the need to prosetylize runs very strongly in some folks, but there are ways of going about it that don't reinforce the idea that ALL Christians are narrow-minded, judgemental half-wits.

I will now don my asbestos suit. No sense letting the imminent flames crisp my new highlights. :)

Last edited:
Cottontop3000 said:
You've got a bit of a god-complex going here Jadon. Since you seem to know the "Correct Interpretation" of the scriptue, answer me this: What proof is in the scripture that God exists? :) Also, what has he done lately for the world? For Humanity? What proof do you have to show us that the creator loves us?

Firstly, the entire Scriptures is full of scientific proof as The Creator is the Master Scientist. If you want, the sequence of the creation days can be likened to the scientific sequence of which things came first on this planet(do not confuse with evolution - it is a every which way but goes theory).

What The Creator has done for you lately? Well, your very existence should be an indicator, but the thing is people are always asking what The Creator has done for them - it is always the 'me, me, me' complex.

Not surprising as we are living in a selfish world. But I can assure you that everything is happening exactly as stated in the Scriptures - obviously you will have to be spiritually moved in order to 'see' the messages in them.

But for those that can See the Truth (like me), we are waiting for the final proof that THE NEW WORLD ORDER will soon rise.

Unfortunately, in order for this to take place, there will be great violence and bloodshed on this planet - it will be a "War caused by Man and fought by Man" - it will lead to the destruction of all forms of Religion (yes, atheists will get their wish and their dreams fulfilled).

For devout christians like me, in order to hold on to our beliefs, we will either lose our lives or be driven underground.!!!

Oh, alot of you correspondents reading this will be my persecutors - I can only imagine what type of person Hitler was, you will actually become new hitlers.

But your time will end and the Second Coming will culminate in the destruction of all enemies of The Creator.

Atheists , Demonists - Gloat and rejoice for your time is now!!!

'If anyone wants to drink out of the water that gives everlasting life - The Creator loves You' :)

Last edited:
Jadon,

Firstly, the entire Scriptures is full of scientific proof
For example? Can you describe at least just one thing in the scriptures that conforms to the scientific method of proof?

the sequence of the creation days can be likened to the scientific sequence of which things came first on this planet
That isn’t a proof it is a fairy story that no rational person takes seriously.

What The Creator has done for you lately? Well, your very existence should be an indicator, but the thing is people are always asking what The Creator has done for them - it is always the 'me, me, me' complex.
So what is the value of a god if he doesn’t do anything for me? If he can’t make my life better then he has no value.

But I can assure you that everything is happening exactly as stated in the Scriptures - obviously you will have to be spiritually moved in order to 'see' the messages in them.
There is a saying you will come to understand when you grow up a bit – when a salesman says “trust me” then you know for sure he is lying. Sounds an awful lot like your tactic here.

But for those that can See the Truth (like me), we are waiting for the final proof that THE NEW WORLD ORDER will soon rise.
Dream on kiddo.

Unfortunately, in order for this to take place, there will be great violence and bloodshed on this planet - it will be a "War caused by Man and fought by Man" - it will lead to the destruction of all forms of Religion (yes, atheists will get their wish and their dreams fulfilled).
But in the end we know that Frodo will come through for us and the ring will be destroyed. Hooray!!

Tezcatlipoca's Hat said:
Yikes.

I mean, really. Yikes.

Jadon, I'm all for the free and healthy exchange of viewpoints on any given issue, but I've got to say you're sort of straying into Scaryland here.

I know Christianity has a bad rap 'round the old SciForums Clubhouse™, but I for one will admit to being a Christian. I have tried to keep my faith, even if I've lost the religion. That said, I think it's the height of arrogance for one to go about shoving one's beliefs down someone else's throat, particularly if one does so in a contemptuous or condescending fashion.

Jadon, imagine you're in a court of law. You're trying to prove to a jury that your client is innocent. Do you think the best approach would be to stride in and begin ranting at them that they are too blind to see how obvious your client's innocence is? Do you think they would respond to random thoughts that seem so hastily and arbitrarily constructed that they seem to be shortwave transmissions from the planet Kooky?

Of course not.

One would hope that a better approach would be to bolster your emotional pleas (because, let's face it, even in the courtroom emotional pleas and the simple power of persuasion play a significant part in determining one's success) with solid evidence. In this case, can you provide solid scriptural or, better yet from a secular point of view, historical evidence for your position? While it's true that great heaping hunks of Christianity (that sounds like a calendar...one that'd do well in the Midwest, I suspect) require serious leaps of faith, you are playing to an audience who wants no truck with that sort of thing, and is not likely to have its mind changed by histrionics and melagomaniacal jibber-jabber.

I guess my point here is that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I recognize that the need to prosetylize runs very strongly in some folks, but there are ways of going about it that don't reinforce the idea that ALL Christians are narrow-minded, judgemental half-wits.

I will now don my asbestos suit. No sense letting the imminent flames crisp my new highlights. :)

You go wrong when you assume that my faith is to be tried in a court of Men - surely you should know that it is Men that are being tried in The Court of The Creator.

Your presumptions are erronous and it is 'christians' like you that 'pretend to fast but are caught with sweets in their mouths'.!!!

Cris,

The very air that you breath should make you give The Creator the thanks He deserves - shouldn't it?

The very earth that you stand on should make you give The Creator the thanks that He deserves - shouldn't it?

Have you ever considered the odds of 'air' and 'earth' forming on their own??
It is the same as saying that you were born via the behind of a girraffe!!!!

Hapsburg said:
So, my mom is a judge now? Bullshit, she's an accountant!

Get of my string !! I am sure that you and the devil would like to have some private time together.

Be a good boy and run to DaDa!!!

Oh Jadon,

There is no creator and you are just playing games. Why do you keep mentioning the "odds of this and that" as if you have any understanding of statistics, thermodynamics, or adaptive selection?

Jadon said:
Get of my string !! I am sure that you and the devil would like to have some private time together.

There is no devil, you moron. There has been no proof yet of your god or your devil, so go home and tell someone who cares, because repeating your stupid bullshit again and again and a-fucking-gain, will NOT convince us to believe it. It may have worked on you, when you were a stupid little kid, being brainwashed and whatnot, but we here are more mature, sane, and less stupid than you. You'll not get us to join thine Cult of Retardation.

Jadon,

The very air that you breath should make you give The Creator the thanks He deserves - shouldn't it?

The very earth that you stand on should make you give The Creator the thanks that He deserves - shouldn't it?
Why? I wasn’t asked if I wanted to be created. Presumably that was God’s idea. Why then if I was created would God then not make my life happy? Perhaps if I had asked it for something and it gave me what I asked then I would be grateful. But I see no reason to be thankful for an unsolicited life that apparently, according to your mythology, is likely to end in pain.

Have you ever considered the odds of 'air' and 'earth' forming on their own??
Dunno, is that something worth considering? Cosmology seems to have believable explanations for planet formation, I haven’t seen anything better.

It is the same as saying that you were born via the behind of a girraffe!!!!
What have giraffe’s got to do with air and earth?

Jadon,

How old are you? I thought the limit on these forums was 13. You sound younger than that judging from your posts.

If you are a young teen or younger then we can be perhaps patient. Please be honest.

I went through this with Jadon. I still don't know his age. I suspect junior highschool or freshman highschool.

I think it's entirely unethical to teach children to follow a religion.

But religions like to get them young - that's their primary tactic. They know that if they wait until people can form their own opinions from informed independent sources then religions will die out fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back