The Creator Loves You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and they admit this outright. Seems that god can't stand on his own merits or up to even childish scrutiny.

So religions funtions like cigarrette companies: hook 'em when they're young, then fuck 'em over when thier older.

Cris said:
Jadon,

Why? I wasn’t asked if I wanted to be created. Presumably that was God’s idea. Why then if I was created would God then not make my life happy? Perhaps if I had asked it for something and it gave me what I asked then I would be grateful. But I see no reason to be thankful for an unsolicited life that apparently, according to your mythology, is likely to end in pain.

Dunno, is that something worth considering? Cosmology seems to have believable explanations for planet formation, I haven’t seen anything better.

What have giraffe’s got to do with air and earth?

You have asked or summed up in a few words the feelings of those who have lost hope in this system of things.

What does it mean to "feel"? Are feelings crucial to your existence as a human being? If so, are there certain feelings that can be classified healthy, whereas others as unhealthy?

Why are so many people unhappy today? Are they really unhappy? Do they have their priorities right?

And why does all this questioning end up with GOD?

In todays world, to be rational is something that all strive for, as we continue on the never ending debates that affect our lives.

What does it mean to be rational? If so, then who or what defines it? What answers do rational people come up with? Is there an agreed method when applying the rational principle?

Who are the referees during debates? Are they, in the strictest sense of the word - unbiased? Should they be unbiased? Is it necessary that they be unbiased?

As correspondents to this web site, are we here just for the fun of it? Do we really believe in the words we are saying? Have we really thought carefully about the things we profess to believe in? Are we just using the words of other men?

Is this just a forum to show intellectual arrogance? Is this a place where we really battle intellectually?

Are you Okay?Did someone do something evil towards you that has made you bitter about GOD? Are you hurt inside and you really wish that GOD would make your hurt go away?

Do you sometimes wonder if people think of you as a human being?

You know, to blame GOD THE CREATOR for your problems, is to like blame HIM for giving you the air that you breath, to blame HIM for giving you your loved ones, to blame HIM for the good things in your life.

The Creator is real - He Loves You!!! :)

Oooh, I've was savin' this for the "harry potter" thread (you know, where Jadon said that a fictional book is incredibly dangerous because it talks about magic and witches :rolleyes: )
It'll suffice, it's purpose will be obvious for even retarded Jadon here:
jadonowned.jpg

Damn, photoshop is fun! :p

Last edited:
Hapsburg said:
Oooh, I've was savin' this for the "harry potter" thread (you know, where Jadon said that a fictional book is incredibly dangerous because it talks about magic and witches :rolleyes: )
It'll suffice, it's purpose will be obvious for even retarded Jadon here:
:p

Somebody's been keeping track of my statements - and I thought no one ..........explicit words............ about my message!!!

Ask Superluminal - I dont care much for movies!!!!

Also, I am not a spoilt rich adult like you who still thinks himself (or herself?) a small kid!

Spoiled rich adult? What the fuck do you get that from?
I'm 15, live with my parents, and I definently do not have a lot of money, nor am I spoiled.
You, on the other hand, seem to be a spoiled, bratty, little fucktard who has no idea of what he is talking about.

Jadon,

You have asked or summed up in a few words the feelings of those who have lost hope in this system of things.
But you have misunderstood then. As I see religion go into steady decline I have renewed hope that the human race will survive and be happier.

Why are so many people unhappy today? Are they really unhappy? Do they have their priorities right?
Dunno, do you have any reliable statistics to show things are any different to say 1000 years ago? Of course in those times people barely lived beyond 30, diseases were widespread, there were no antibiotics, and no concept of hygiene, and of course no internet, and the world was ruled by religion, otherwise known as the dark ages – so I’d say science has done a tremendous job making our lives significantly better, healthier and happier – religion naturally played no part in any of those advances.

And why does all this questioning end up with GOD?
I don’t see any evidence that it does, quite the reverse.

Are you Okay?
Fine thanks.

Did someone do something evil towards you that has made you bitter about GOD?
Nope. I’m not bitter towards something that doesn’t exist. My issues are with subversive institutions like Christianity who promote irrational and dangerous baseless teachings especially aimed at children and the gullible like you.

Are you hurt inside and you really wish that GOD would make your hurt go away?
Nope. But I do feel enormous sympathy for you with your rather obvious and overwhelming indoctrination you have received. I’m unsure yet how to help re-educate you, but boy you are indeed in need of some serious help.

Do you sometimes wonder if people think of you as a human being?
I have no idea what you mean by that – it sounds quite offensive.

You know, to blame GOD THE CREATOR for your problems, is to like blame HIM for giving you the air that you breath, to blame HIM for giving you your loved ones, to blame HIM for the good things in your life.
Don’t be silly – fantasy characters like gods can’t hurt me and for the record I’m not aware that I have any problems – that’s your erroneous assumption.

The Creator is real - He Loves You!!!
Only in your imagination kiddo.

So tell me why are you having so many problems in your life that you have to invent these fantasies to help you? Have you tried to think for yourself and solve your own problems? That takes some courage and intelligence. Perhaps when you leave school you will learn some of the realities of life and discover that fantasies like gods really do absolutely nothing to help you.

Cris,
But you have misunderstood then. As I see religion go into steady decline I have renewed hope that the human race will survive and be happier.

The world has boundries far beyond Western civilization,( where people only get seduced by religion as they see miracle). Unfortunate but apparently this is true of west. But not necessarily true of other civilizations.

Creator definition has to do with Christianity,(not an anti-christian but an objective view :wrote this to remove any flaming possibility by religious fantics. ;)) it is by no means the defintition for other religions. The weird truth is that people follow everything that U.S. or west does. The religion however has been an exception. Prove me wrong and bring stats to prove that you have seen a steady homogenous decline.

Hapsburg said:
Spoiled rich adult? What the fuck do you get that from?
I'm 15, live with my parents, and I definently do not have a lot of money, nor am I spoiled.
I think it may have something to do with the white whiskers, and the fact that your handle is the name of an ancient European royal house! :p

zion said:
Cris,

The world has boundries far beyond Western civilization,( where people only get seduced by religion as they see miracle). Unfortunate but apparently this is true of west. But not necessarily true of other civilizations.

Creator definition has to do with Christianity,(not an anti-christian but an objective view :wrote this to remove any flaming possibility by religious fantics. ;)) it is by no means the defintition for other religions. The weird truth is that people follow everything that U.S. or west does. The religion however has been an exception. Prove me wrong and bring stats to prove that you have seen a steady homogenous decline.
The Decline of Religion
the rise of research and the decline of religion
religious decline
the decline of religion
theres hundreds more, you've only to look.
according to some religions it has been foretold of it's decline.
budda foretold of the gradual decline of religion
it seem's everyone else see a decline and you dont.
Curious!.

Jadon,

Glad you're still here there are a lot of negative comments here, based on you viewpoints and ideas. It's good to see you haven't been discouraged. Perhaps we can both learn something from this exchange.

Your question is too general - you need to come up with something that you dont agree with concerning the Holy Scriptures, and then I will explain to you where you got your wrong ideas in the first place.
I don't agree that a Christian or any god exists, according to the holy scriptures. Is that more specific? You see the thing is it doesn't really matter you can't expect Atheists to accept the bible if they don't believe god exists.

Word of Advice - The trick (if I could use such a word) here is to try and get yourself as far away as possible from the contaminated doctrines of different denominations, otherwise you will have no chance at all in Seeing The Truth as I have Seen It!!!!
I agree with this, however how do you know if a doctrine is contaminated? A catholic can easily say your religion is contaminated. How do you know you got the right one?

But beware not to stick too close too atheists - they have their uses but their designs are similar to demonists - I presume that you are not a serious atheist (just going along with the flow?? or monkey see, monkey do??)
I am an atheist. I don't know how you define a serious atheist from a non-serious, but I'm willing to consider alternate viewpoints and ideas. I think we all need to be open minded and consider all possibilities that may be logical or reasonable.

Firstly, the entire Scriptures is full of scientific proof as The Creator is the Master Scientist. If you want, the sequence of the creation days can be likened to the scientific sequence of which things came first on this planet(do not confuse with evolution - it is a every which way but goes theory).
Firstly Genesis (I assume you mean Genesis) is not an accurate account of the sequence of which things came first. For example it states that the day and the night came before the creation of the stars and the sun which we know is very untrue.

Have you ever considered the odds of 'air' and 'earth' forming on their own??
You very obviously don't know much about probability. But just to humor me please tell me the chance that the earth, or air could form on their own? Honestly no one really knows the probability it could equal 1 or 1:10000000, we don't really have a spare universe or solar system and millions of years to test the validity of any of these numbers.

The very earth that you stand on should make you give The Creator the thanks that He deserves - shouldn't it?
Do you not beleive the creator is perfect? If he was why does he desire or deserve our thanks?

Well he is to "blame" he's is the one that created this world is he not?

Seriously you need to look at your arguments here, and consider the counter arguments if you want to be intellectually honest. Complex design doesn't automatically point to a creator, because if it did the creator would need a creator on to infinity. Furthermore it doesn't even specify which creator it was. It could have been Allah, Zeus or Robotic agents made out of cotton candy from Saturn.

the thing is people are always asking what The Creator has done for them - it is always the 'me, me, me' complex.

A theist concept only. Atheists do not ask a creator for anything, they simply take care of it themselves.

Not surprising as we are living in a selfish world.

Not surprising at all, as hundreds of years of Christianity have shown us, with their reward/punishment and prayer system. It appears as the perfect formula for complete selfishness.

a "War caused by Man and fought by Man" - it will lead to the destruction of all forms of Religion

Ha! Some religion you have there, destroyed by mere men. One can dream, though.

Horseman,

How can I be discouraged? It would be like like living in the Sahara with no water to drink.

If you read my previous posts you would have seen that I am of the firm belief that there is no thing such as atheism - it is a stubborn attitude designed and believed by its proponents in order to deny The Creator - this is the kind of situation where 'if you keep on saying there is no Creator, your wish might become real' - unfortunately, no amount of wishing and fanciful thinking and fairytales will be able to deny The Creator and the fact that HE LOVES YOU!!!

These are your words - I am challenging people like you to use your heads for once and investigate the contaminations existing in denominations today - and when you do discover The Truth, I hope that you will change your view about The Creator.

Wrong you are!!! - Do get my advise in one of my previous posts (to yorda I think), you will find that Genesis does state that the creation of the stars and the sun did come first!!!

Which proves my point - if you cannot put an odds to something happening perhaps it is because you really know that it is impossible? - it can never happen!!
On your other statement, as a creationist, I do believe that there are other universes out there - Logic makes me ask - why should The Creator or The Master Scientist create only one Universe?? - But you see the Holy Scriptures does not even say that there was only one universe - IT refers specifically to this universe and it relates us humans to this universe (the purpose of Genesis).
In simple language that you can understand, this is what Genesis is saying - " Okay, humans, this is your universe, look after it carefully"

THE CREATOR IS PERFECT - I did not say that HE desires our thanks, did I? I said, we as humans should give HIM the thanks that HE deserves - those are two different things.

Not only this world, but this entire universe, and for you to argue that HE is to blame for creating this world is no different from a child claiming that he should have all the toys because he was born first (his younger siblings according to him should have nothing) - now, you want a creator that will agree with the child or, you are still stuck in your childhood fantasies, which is why you reason like a small child.

Yes, I am intellectually honest - I am limiting my arguments to This Universe and the fact That It was created by The Creator - you wish to delve on something you will never understand - I must admit that there are still things I dont understand but didnt Prophet Daniel say that in the last days All Will Be Revealed?

I believe that mans discoveries in the field of science all give more credibilty to The Creator ( if you are asking), and right now, we have reached a brick wall - there are questions about this universe that we are no longer able to answer using science - my argument is that this is so because our leading scientists of the last 50 years especially, have moved away from The Creator.

MY ARGUMENT WILL BE PROVED TRUE WHEN SOON CHRISTIAN SCIENTISTS LIKE ME WILL MOVE MAN FORWARD BY MAKING SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGHS.

Why are we still confined to this planet? Why hasn't there been a discovery of travelling at the speed of light ( probably because there could be something faster?), Why haven't we been able to make moon a second home planet? Why haven't we foune the cure for AIDS and CANCER?

WHY IS SCIENCE COMING UP WITH DEAD-ENDS?

WHAT IS GOING ON?

If and only if we as humans turn back to The Creator, man are destined to create his own doom.

jadon: you seriously need to see a doctor your heads truly f**ked up, how can you in all seriousness continully spout such inane rubbish do you take lesson or something on how to be a f**king idiot.
you are an ameoba, no thats an insult to the ameoba. your are a germ. and yes I know this is flaming, but you refuse to believe anyone when they tell you there atheist, because you simply to thick. you are quite clearly the one with his head stuck up his arse, in fantasyland and you have the audacity, to tell us to use how heads for once, when you take your head out of your arse you may make more sense.
I shall not read anymore of your posts because your idiocy, makes me angry, and that not a nice feeling.
and I'd advise everybody else to do the same, your enough to cause mass suicides.

Jadon said:
If you read my previous posts you would have seen that I am of the firm belief that there is no thing such as atheism - it is a stubborn attitude designed and believed by its proponents in order to deny The Creator - this is the kind of situation where 'if you keep on saying there is no Creator, your wish might become real' - unfortunately, no amount of wishing and fanciful thinking and fairytales will be able to deny The Creator and the fact that HE LOVES YOU!!!
This is based on the incorrect assumption that because you have God constantly knocking on your skull and sitting on your shoulders, that the rest of us have God similarly intertwined with our psyches and are choosing to shut our eyes and ears to it. This is not the case. We simply have no connection with God - we don't see him, we have never seen objective evidence for him, and we don't believe a Book about him a) because the Book is wildly inconsistent, and b) it is only a Book with nothing but its own contents to support its assertions.

We are atheists - there is no God. Believe it!

geeser said:
jadon: you seriously need to see a doctor your heads truly f**ked up, how can you in all seriousness continully spout such inane rubbish do you take lesson or something on how to be a f**king idiot.
you are an ameoba, no thats an insult to the ameoba. your are a germ. and yes I know this is flaming, but you refuse to believe anyone when they tell you there atheist, because you simply to thick. you are quite clearly the one with his head stuck up his arse, in fantasyland and you have the audacity, to tell us to use how heads for once, when you take your head out of your arse you may make more sense.
I shall not read anymore of your posts because your idiocy, makes me angry, and that not a nice feeling.
and I'd advise everybody else to do the same, your enough to cause mass suicides.
Heheh:
jadonowned.jpg

Jadon,

…. that there is no thing such as atheism
Here you say it doesn’t exist.

it is a stubborn attitude designed and believed by its proponents in order to deny The Creator –
Here you say it does exist and you describe its properties.

this is the kind of situation where 'if you keep on saying there is no Creator, your wish might become real' –
Apparently then no different to the stubborn theist like you who keeps trying to wish that gods do exist.

unfortunately, no amount of wishing and fanciful thinking and fairytales will be able to deny The Creator and the fact that HE LOVES YOU!!!
Are you sure you are not really an atheist and have simply mixed up the exist/not exist position?

Which proves my point - if you cannot put an odds to something happening perhaps it is because you really know that it is impossible? - it can never happen!!
You mean someone showing that a god exists will never happen?

THE CREATOR IS PERFECT - I did not say that HE desires our thanks, did I? I said, we as humans should give HIM the thanks that HE deserves - those are two different things.
But you don’t explain why.

… you want a creator that will agree with the child or, you are still stuck in your childhood fantasies, which is why you reason like a small child.
There is no need for a creator of any type, whether we want one or not. An infinite universe is quite satisfactory.

I believe that mans discoveries in the field of science all give more credibilty to The Creator ( if you are asking), and right now, we have reached a brick wall - there are questions about this universe that we are no longer able to answer using science - my argument is that this is so because our leading scientists of the last 50 years especially, have moved away from The Creator.
You seem to have this completely backwards – the scientific achievements in the past 50 years have been increasing at an incredible exponential rate, and shows no signs of slowing down; and religion has been noticeably absent from these discoveries and consequent technological developments.

MY ARGUMENT WILL BE PROVED TRUE WHEN SOON CHRISTIAN SCIENTISTS LIKE ME WILL MOVE MAN FORWARD BY MAKING SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGHS.
You cannot be a Christian and a scientist at the same time, the term is an oxymoron, and the two disciplines are opposites of each other. Neither is there any precedent for Christianity ever contributing anything new to our knowledge base. There seems to be no justification for your assertion.

Why are we still confined to this planet? Why hasn't there been a discovery of travelling at the speed of light ( probably because there could be something faster?), Why haven't we been able to make moon a second home planet? Why haven't we foune the cure for AIDS and CANCER?
Possibly because two thirds of the people on the planet have been distracted by religious beliefs and expect their imaginary gods to make these discoveries for them. If more people stopped praying to fantasy gods and started to solve their own problems by learning hard science then we could have far more breakthroughs. Let’s start with stem-cell research with no restrictions. If Christianity had not persecuted so many scientists in the past it seems likely that we would have landed on the moon centuries ago.

WHY IS SCIENCE COMING UP WITH DEAD-ENDS?
It isn’t. Why hasn’t Christianity ever contributed to human knowledge?

WHAT IS GOING ON?
You’re probably sleep walking and dreaming but when you wake up a creator-less universe will still be waiting for you.

If and only if we as humans turn back to The Creator, man are destined to create his own doom.
Given the endless spate of religious wars in the middle-east and the militant religious fundamentalists we see in the world then I’d say you again have your facts backwards. Our best hope will be to rid the world of religion, but religion is gradually declining as science reveals real knowledge about the universe, as has happened throughout history.

Last edited:
Cris,

Like I said, you again argue like a small child - try and listen or try and understand my message.

You are young - that is true, as can be seen by your overeager mind, which is causing you to stumble!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back