Swinging!

Morally speaking, it should be for young hotties only, but it never is. It's always middle-aged senior accountants and their Rubenesque wives. Who wants to waddle over a mound of greying flesh, lifting folds, looking for genitals? Not I.

It's fine in principle but the reality never quite matches up to the vision. Think of the children.

Oh lord in heaven; I have tea through my nose!

Rubenesque wives, lifting folds!!!!!! The images are burned onto my cortex!

I think it is of taste really. I can see where MZ3 is coming from, because it is a dangerous world for homosexuals without the correct equipment... but guess what... the same is said for straight people.
If this is taste of morality, then let us do away with all homosexuals, including myself, and burn us at the stake. If it is a case of the children, then that is up to the parents. They are their parents. Not us.

Uh, because it's two different maturity levels. It's the reason why it's alright for parents to drink alcohol, but not children, etc. It has nothing to do with shame, just that they aren't yet ready for it. Even normal sex between husband and wife isn't usually talked about in front of children. It's also why parents crave for the time little Billy or Sue has to stay over at a cousin's house or a friends so they can have some private whoopy time without the kiddos around.

- N

Parenst would not hide and drink alcohol, nor would they hide the fact that they are physically close (would they?)

''Parenst would not hide and drink alcohol, nor would they hide the fact that they are physically close (would they?)''

Sorry... but i think this is twaddle.

''Parenst would not hide and drink alcohol, nor would they hide the fact that they are physically close (would they?)''

Sorry... but i think this is twaddle.

You've never known parents to do stuff they did not permit their children to do?

Parenst would not hide and drink alcohol, nor would they hide the fact that they are physically close (would they?)

YES!
My kids are asleep or out of the house before we have sex. They know we have sex, but that's only because they are alive.
And we have never been drunk in front of them. In fact, they don't even know I drink.

I just find it an odd lifestyle, thats all.

How do children figure in this equation?

A friend of mine dated a girl whose parents were swingers.

They would hold swingers parties in a marquee in their back garden. The children were sent to bed early.

They were also into rubber fetish clubs and bondage.

The brother was a cross dressing homosexual who wanted to 'blow' my friend.

I nicknamed their house 'Amityville'.

I've forgotten how we have gotten here MZ3 :)

Ehmmm... I think i should have asked, what do you mean defy stereotypes...?

Do you mean this in the sense i am suspecting? Like you can have very feminate gay men, and then you can have manly gay men?

So it wouldn't work for you two, just like it most likely wouldn't work for us either.
Do you think its immoral? Would you end a friendship over it?

Like let's say my best friend next door suddenly told me that her and husband do?

No! I would be shocked! probably ask her a lot of ???? I wouldn't agree on that kind of lifestyle at all......

But as long as Nietzsche wasn't screwing other women what would I care lol :)

I've forgotten how we have gotten here MZ3 :)

Ehmmm... I think i should have asked, what do you mean defy stereotypes...?

Do you mean this in the sense i am suspecting? Like you can have very feminate gay men, and then you can have manly gay men?

Negative... as in the fact that it is hard to classify me into a stereotype...

For example, I am gay. But stereotypically I don't fit in to the genre and quite frankly know one would ever guess that I was unless I told them. I'm very masculine.

Another example, I was born in the south, and as many americans know, the south has a whole different culture than alot of the remaining United States. They tend to be what most would call, rednecks. Uneducated and ignorant. Again, I do not fit into the scene. I'm very educated, have a white collar job, and have fairly perfect grammar (when I actually want to use it) lol.

Once more, another example.

Going back to the gay thing... many people see gays as flamboyant and um... sexually premiscuous when it comes to relationships. As I've explained before, I believe in long term monogamous relationships.

Also, being unable to catagorize me into a stereotype is difficult in other ways. For example, my appearance. I wear all different types of clothing. Some of my clothing consists of gothic apparel, others business apparel. I do not stick to any one way of dressing. I dress in what I feel is right for me.

And last but not least... music. I listen to everything. Many people find it a shock that I can go from listening to hardcore heavy metal to jazz to country to rap to anything else. I do not limit myself to any one type. And I say that meaning everything, not just music.

I tend to find happiness in many different types of things. Different religions, different types of music, different clothes, etc. I do not limit myself based on any social standards.... I simple find what I like and I go with it.

Back