Swinging!

Umm, I don't know, the "sex with multiple anonymous partners" part?....

anonymous is dangerous. But if you have sex with the same couples, how is it any different than having sex with the same partner?

anonymous is dangerous. But if you have sex with the same couples, how is it any different than having sex with the same partner?

Beyond it being disgusting? You're opening more disease vectors. If someone in a monogamous relationship cheats, not only are they likely to have themselves tested afterword, they've risked catching something from one person. Now, someone who's having sex with Tom, Dick and Harry increases their risk by however many people that Tom, Dick and Harry sleep with. That could be a lot.

I've run into "swingers" or "poly" people at clubs, in fact I nearly punched this slut once because she was trying to get me to, ahem, participate in a menage a trois with her and her boyfriend. "Sex with the same couples" my ass.

And, we're not talking about attractive people here. There's a reason people compromise to get sex, and it ain't because they're hot!

......I nearly punched this slut once because she was trying to get me to, ahem, participate in a menage a trois with her and her boyfriend. ...

Yeah, my husband had the same reaction when a gay guy hit on him.
I've never understood that. :shrug:

Say no to swinging. It is immoral.

One love/one life...because everything else is fake and it spoils the only love you could have had.

Yeah, my husband had the same reaction when a gay guy hit on him.
I've never understood that. :shrug:

one time i was walking down the street in grenwich village and a crowd of what must have been gay guys came out of a pub running and yelling. the had tight pants, chaps, and whistles. i was with a girl too.:eek: but it didnt bother me at all.

Is it all in the same room, like group sex, or a threesome, or does one of you just watch or????

Did anyone notice in the beginning of The Grinch, that there is a key party going on??

yes same room fun, we never seperate, never more than 2 on 2 at a time though.

Back