I keep seeing the same thing over and over again, why not tell them to

stop also because they are repeating themselves as ? Is it just because I

take a stand against what is being stated or that I'm an old crudgmuffin? :p

Fun by having sex which could lead to diseases being spread? Fun by

committing adultery, because that what swinging is really all about? I'd think

that the type of fun most people have is trying to enjoy each other as a

family rather than committing adultery but hey that's just my old timers

point of view. :itold:

protection is used ALL THE TIME, and why is it commiting adultery when my husband is actually in the same room has me when we do it?

protection is used ALL THE TIME, and why is it commiting adultery when my husband is actually in the same room has me when we do it?

Did you know when you got married this is something you would do? Was it discussed? How long into the marriage did the swinging start.

Yeah A lot of questions! If you are not comfortable answering them don't worry .

..."Adultery is voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person

and one who is not his or her spouse. Some legal jurisdictions have defined

it as "crime against marriage".

..."Adultery is voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person

and one who is not his or her spouse. Some legal jurisdictions have defined

it as "crime against marriage".

But I thought something is jurisdictionally not a crime until the 'victim' acknowledges it as such..

If either one of the married couple wants to file for divorce that is when this

type of activity can be used against the other person. Otherwise it is just

like playing Russian Roulette you never know when you're going to catch a

disease or even a jealous type hurting someone that doesn't stop when

they do.

I keep seeing the same thing over and over again, why not tell them to

stop also because they are repeating themselves as ? Is it just because I

take a stand against what is being stated or that I'm an old crudgmuffin? :p

Since she is answering questions, that is different from you giving your same (unrequested) opinion over, is it not?

Did you know when you got married this is something you would do? Was it discussed? How long into the marriage did the swinging start.

Yeah A lot of questions! If you are not comfortable answering them don't worry .

no we didnt know this would happen when we got married, in fact i was anti anything "strange" or "weird" yes it was discussed because there was no way we would go into anything like this without talking it through first, in order to have a secret word, that we agree on if either of us isnt comfortable, and it started about 6 years into the marrage!

i am always open to answering questions, that doesnt bother me

If either one of the married couple wants to file for divorce that is when this

type of activity can be used against the other person. Otherwise it is just

like playing Russian Roulette you never know when you're going to catch a

disease or even a jealous type hurting someone that doesn't stop when

they do.

So it actually isn't adultery until one of them wants it to be, jurisdictionally speaking :shrug:

no we didnt know this would happen when we got married, in fact i was anti anything "strange" or "weird" yes it was discussed because there was no way we would go into anything like this without talking it through first, in order to have a secret word, that we agree on if either of us isnt comfortable, and it started about 6 years into the marrage!

i am always open to answering questions, that doesnt bother me

Do you swing with the same couples? Or do you venture out with new ppl all the time?

God you are NOSEY LOL

Is it all in the same room, like group sex, or a threesome, or does one of you just watch or????

Did anyone notice in the beginning of The Grinch, that there is a key party going on??

So, do you guys collect specific STDs or is it more of a Pokemon "gotta catch 'em all!" sort of thing?

So, do you guys collect specific STDs or is it more of a Pokemon "gotta catch 'em all!" sort of thing?

If none of the participants have any of the STDs, then they could fuck 'til doomsday and never get any STDs.

And isn't that exactly what monogamous, married couples do ...fuck without getting STDs from their partner?

Baron Max

If none of the participants have any of the STDs, then they could fuck 'til doomsday and never get any STDs.

And isn't that exactly what monogamous, married couples do ...fuck without getting STDs from their partner?

Baron Max

Sometimes partners CHEAT and catch things that the other partner

isn't told about.

Baron Max

I'm sure that nobody involved ever has sex with someone outside the group. And I'm sure that people with such low hygienic standards would be careful to be often tested.

But the question wasn't for you.

why do you think they have low hygenic standards?

Umm, I don't know, the "sex with multiple anonymous partners" part?

I love how you guys can condemn gay couples for "eww, omg homosexuality is gross!" and then go "it's so cool to have sex with random people, as long as it's heterosexual!"

I mean, I don't particularly care - it's just another avenue for Father Darwin to pick off the weak, but it's particularly amusing from homophobes.

Back