Stun guns and cops.

Should cops use stun guns?

• Total voters
for the third time she was refusing to get out of the car.
the cop warned her that she was going to get tasered, she still refused.
action justified.

links?

links?

was the man armed? was he resisting arrest? was he fighting?

That you consider it acceptable to taser a pregnant woman or an elderly man is in itself strange to me.

What were they going to do? Outrun them?

nowhere does it list what the man was charged with. murder of a 3 year old maybe? specifics sam, specifics.

Suppose he was a mass murderer. He had killed hundreds of people.

Does that justify a cop ramming a broomstick up his ass?

again you are refusing to state the facts sam.
the person was mentally deranged, was supposed to have close supervision.

NOTHING justifies tasering an 11 year old. NOTHING. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

what does pregnant or old have to do with anything?

Physical vulnerability? Possibility of irreversible damages? Underlying medical conditions? Injury or death resulting from violence due to increased vulnerability?

Is it so difficult to recognise that a pregnant woman and elderly people deserve physical consideration? Is this a Western thing?

why is it so hard for you to understand the 11 year old had no brain?

Which makes it even harder for me to understand how a person with NO BRAIN is being treated like he was expected to have one, by those that supposedly had brains.

NOTHING justifies tasering an 11 year old. NOTHING. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Imagination is underrated. If they have a knife, if they are insane, if they bite, ect. You have to make an instant decision, and perhaps you don't want to risk breaking their neck by tackling them. There are instances of deaths from tasers, but what is the percentage? It would be interesting to compare the kill ratio of tasers to a billy club, or hand to hand combat.

Physical vulnerability? Possibility of irreversible damages? Underlying medical conditions? Injury or death resulting from violence due to increased vulnerability?

Is it so difficult to recognise that a pregnant woman and elderly people deserve physical consideration? Is this a Western thing?
violence knows no boundries sam. being old or pregnant does not make you incapable.

spend about 6 years of your life working in an insane asylum sam then you'll understand.

My father is a doctor, he's 74 years old and has worked with the worst groups in society. I have seen them all, since I was very young. You are not fit to work with mentally challenged people.

Irrevlevant to the examples I have given.
irrelevant? how so?
the womasn refused to get out of her car even AFTER being warned she was going to be tasered.
maybe she was hoping for someone like you to feel sorry for her.
or maybe she was hoping to play the race card.

Imagination is underrated. If they have a knife, if they are insane, if they bite, ect. You have to make an instant decision, and perhaps you don't want to risk breaking their neck by tackling them. There are instances of deaths from tasers, but what is the percentage? It would be interesting to compare the kill ratio of tasers to a billy club, or hand to hand combat.

So only people who die are relevant? Children, women (pregnant or otherwise) physically and mentally challenged people being tasered are irrelevant? Anyone who does not instantly obey the police regardless of whether they are right or wrong are fair game?

the womasn refused to get out of her car even AFTER being warned she was going to be tasered.

That you think a cop warning an eight month pregnant woman he will taser her justifies this, is beyond my comprehension.

Why should he have to taser her? Over refusing to sign a ticket? Over refusing to get out of a car? He tasers her three times? How is this justified?

So only people who die are relevant? Children, women (pregnant or otherwise) physically and mentally challenged people being tasered are irrelevant? Anyone who does not instantly obey the police regardless of whether they are right or wrong are fair game?
the sensationalist strikes again.
get off of it sam. you have provided no evidence that tasers are the cause of death nor have you proved cops use tasers indiscriminately.

Back