Stun guns and cops.

Should cops use stun guns?

• Total voters
Cops are animals. Pigs, to be precise.

Protect and to serve. What a joke. They just get off on hurting people.

Did you see the video on youtube where they were beating that guy? He had two cops on him, pinned to the ground, wailing on him. He kept trying to cover his head, but one of the cops would pull his arm back so the could continue punching him in the face. I guess that counts as resisting arrest. Trying not to have your face broke by police brutality.

That shit's not justified, either. He wasn't a threat. Put him in cuffs and get it over with. 2v1 and he was already down.
And he didn't 'deserve' the beating. If you think he did, maybe you should move to Iran, or Saudi Arabia, where they don't have any human rights. Or an eigth amendment, for that matter.

She is responsible...she did upheld the law.
She did not think of the baby, but of herself, went against the law.

the police officers did not act in courteous way towards the woman.
are you even following along?
my question "who's responsible" is for the 11 year old retard.

wrong again sam. she was refusing to exit the vehicle.
and like i said earlier cops aren't mind readers, they had no idea if she had a gun within reach.

But she didn't.

Being a cop is a dangerous profession. If you're scared pregnant women will shoot you, so scared that you have to electrocute them, maybe you shouldn't be a cop?

But she didn't.

Being a cop is a dangerous profession. If you're scared pregnant women will shoot you, so scared that you have to electrocute them, maybe you shouldn't be a cop?

Exactly. Not to mention 74 year old drunks, 14 year old teens and pregnant women who want to pee (which, if you were ever pregnant you'd know the painful pressure on the bladder from the baby).

Who cares who's responsible for the "retard"?

The cops are responsible for their own behaviour.
if the school was doing it's job the situation would never have occured but like all numbnuts you claim it's the cops fault. get a life sam and stop dealing in sensationalism.

out of all the evidence presented in this thread only one, one mind you, i feel was unjustified. even that one may have been justified i don't know cause i wasn't there.

if the school was doing it's job the situation would never have occured but like all numbnuts you claim it's the cops fault. get a life sam and stop dealing in sensationalism.

So you consider cops tasering an 11 year old "retard" as sensationalism?

And aren't the cops supposed to assess a situation before taking any action?

Or do they just go in and start shooting with stun guns to resolve ANY situation?

out of all the evidence presented in this thread only one, one mind you, i feel was unjustified. even that one may have been justified i don't know cause i wasn't there.

Why bother? Its pretty obvious that you don't give a damn what the cops do, or to whom.

You're so desensitized it doesn't even bother you that pregnant women, elderly people and children are electrocuted by trained law enforcement officers on flimsy pretexts. This, in your fantasy world, is justice.

I consider it disproportionate abuse of power.

Why bother? Its pretty obvious that you don't give a damn what the cops do, or to whom.
wrong again sam, i do care. read the evidence sam. ALL of these people were resisting in some manner. the ONLY exception is the guy on the gurney.
You're so desensitized it doesn't even bother you that pregnant women, elderly people and children are electrocuted by trained law enforcement officers on flimsy pretexts. This, in your fantasy world, is justice.
more sensationalism. read the evidence sam.
I consider it disproportionate abuse of power.
only because you aren't a cop.
you would feel a little different if you were a victim of one of these tased druggies.

Back