Question about older boys

Barbie,

If you really are a 14 year old girl, and as 1950's innocent and naieve as you portray, you need to get the hell out of sciforums. Find a good, tightly moderated physics/teen information forum to ask your questions. This place is generally a pit. Go. Run along to daddy and tell him what a bad girl you've been.

Scoot.

Yeah, which is why BG14 should stay, to improve it. ~.~

Screw off superluminal :) I enjoy these posts. OK, not this thread, but I like the others!
Hey, someone has to help enforce the decreasing standards of behavior around here. I feel I'm more than up to the task. I have every confidence in the mission, Dave. The only problem I see here is due to human errer.

I can relate to what she is saying. When I was her age it was hard to connect to guys my age. I chatted up some older guys online and found them a lot more interesting. And in all honesty, the older guys didn't try steering the chat to sex anymore than guys my own age. Boys will be boys no matter the age anymore.

I think our society has some displaced issues when it comes to age. We don't mind sending them to Iraq to die for our country but gawd forbid if they want a drink or date somebody a few years younger.

I can relate to what she is saying. When I was her age it was hard to connect to guys my age. I chatted up some older guys online and found them a lot more interesting. And in all honesty, the older guys didn't try steering the chat to sex anymore than guys my own age. Boys will be boys no matter the age anymore.

I think our society has some displaced issues when it comes to age. We don't mind sending them to Iraq to die for our country but gawd forbid if they want a drink or date somebody a few years younger.

she is talking about the girl being 14 and the boy 18, thats not right, comeback when you have kids and you'll change your mind, (well i hope you would anyway)

my daughter is 14 and her BF is 14, and i think thats perfect, if an 18yr old wanted to date my daughter, (becasue there is only one reason why an 18 yr old will be with a 14 yr old) it just wouldnt happen!

Older teenage boys always want to get they're cock into somthing and quite frankly, i would (like i said on the first page) chase him of with a hammer

LOL, and her 14 yr old boyfriend doesn't want to do the same thing Luci?

no he doesnt, i have spoken to my daughter and her BF on this and they both know how i feal, and tasha (daughter) said to me "oh mum i am not going to throw my life away, i am going to university" and james well he dosent even think like that, unless you met this boy you wouldnt know!

I'm not a guy so I'm not gonna say what goes on in a 14 yr old boys head, but I think there are a lot of guys here who are gonna say differently. I know my husband was already having sex at that age.

This is a different boyfriend than the one that stood by while she was being hurt right?

I'm not a guy so I'm not gonna say what goes on in a 14 yr old boys head, but I think there are a lot of guys here who are gonna say differently. I know my husband was already having sex at that age.

This is a different boyfriend than the one that stood by while she was being hurt right?

nope same one, (not that i am happy about it, but i think that if you try and force kids apart thats is when trouble starts)

i think she is just trying to find a way to let him down gently, she doesn't want to be with him, but he wont leave her alone!

I never would have believed one thread could contain so much fail, but this one delivers. 14 year old boys who don't want to bang their girlfriends...yeah right.

633325462873135493.jpg

I never would have believed one thread could contain so much fail, but this one delivers. 14 year old boys who don't want to bang their girlfriends...yeah right.

633325462873135493.jpg

you hvaent even met this boy, seriously he doesn even talk about sex, if anyone mentions sex in front of him, his face goes bright red!!

What 14 yr old talks about sex with their girlfriend's mom?

well actually orelander, i sat them down and said to them, that i wasn't has stupid has people think, and that if they had to then to go and get some protection, but my daughter said, "i dont want to throw my life away", so yeah we talk about it, my daughter knows that if i want to say somthing then i will, even if her BF doesnt like it! But luckely, james is the sort of lad who wouldnt even look at naked ladies on the internet!

not every boy is a self indulging, pervert!

well actually orelander, i sat them down and said to them, that i wasn't has stupid has people think, and that if they had to then to go and get some protection, but my daughter said, "i dont want to throw my life away", so yeah we talk about it, my daughter knows that if i want to say somthing then i will, even if her BF doesnt like it! But luckely, james is the sort of lad who wouldnt even look at naked ladies on the internet!

Does James like ladies fashion magazines, and show tunes? It could be that he is just a confused boy...

geeese all this talk about 14 year olds having sex...and I haven't even kissed any yet, forget about sex (at age 21)

but that's not the same as him talking to you about sex. That was you talking to your daughter with him sitting there. Just because they aren't doing it, doesn't mean he isn't thinking about it.

she is talking about the girl being 14 and the boy 18, thats not right, comeback when you have kids and you'll change your mind, (well i hope you would anyway)

my daughter is 14 and her BF is 14, and i think thats perfect, if an 18yr old wanted to date my daughter, (becasue there is only one reason why an 18 yr old will be with a 14 yr old) it just wouldnt happen!

Older teenage boys always want to get they're cock into somthing and quite frankly, i would (like i said on the first page) chase him of with a hammer

Boys her age also want to have sex. While its possible your daughter's boyfriend doesn't, that doesn't make your argument any stronger. Its more about the couple instead of the guys age.

And for the record, I am 27 and have a daughter. I was online pretty much before the net become popular. I started on a site called ImagiNation Network and the vast majority of guys at that site were much older than I. I met some really great guys there and have memories that I will always cherish.

Back