Question about older boys

It's good to know that women hate each other all over the world and in cyberspace just like in schools , jobs and everywhere else they come together.

Sorry. off topic.

Its not as black and white as today's society likes to make it...For centuries, it was quite common for 18 year old guys to marry 14 year old girls.

Well.... since i'm not even aloud to talk to boys on the phone, have boys over, date boys, or have s*x... I'm pretty sure the girl isn't me.

I was just wondering why...

ALOT of forums, or chat sites I go on... Everytime a boy is even nice to me... They all totally call him names and be mean to him... I just think its no fair..

To be completely honest, I REALLY dislike chatting withholding boys my age. They always want to talk about s*x or dumb stuff that is like mindless...

I like to chat with people who graduated college, or over like 25. Only because they are very nice, they are gentle, and understanding... and You can learn stuff... Like how I learned about fire.... Roman... I dont think he likes me, but if he did, im pretty sure I could take for hours to him asking a zilion questions....

Grownups dont understand how many questions I have... That saying.. the more you know, the more questions you have... It so applys to me.

So isnt this ok...

Back on subject to actually 14 year old gf.. 18 year old bf...

He has a car.... hes super strong.. he can protect you... he is smart... he is confident... cute... nice... cool... he has everything you cant find i n someone your age.

A relationship with anyone is about taking and giving. What can a 14 yr old girl give an 18 yr old guy?

A relationship with anyone is about taking and giving. What can a 14 yr old girl give an 18 yr old guy?

In today's society many many things. Seems they don't care who they have sex with. The girls I see walking around that age today, have a dirtier mouth than the boys.

It's good to know that women hate each other all over the world and in cyberspace just like in schools , jobs and everywhere else they come together.

Sorry. off topic.

LOL, let me guess. It was something catty about me. Her and draqon need a new obsession. Hmmm, sandy left, I have her (and him) on ignore, What about Sam and Lori7?? :shrug:

Sorry, off topic as well. :D

Like what? :)

Dirtier mouth in what way?...

Like they talk like trash!! Every second word is Fuck!
They hang off these boys with their skirts yanked up barely
covering their asses. Catholic School.....PFFFFFFFFTTTTTT
They are the worst!

Like they talk like trash!! Every second word is Fuck!
They hang off these boys with their skirts yanked up barely
covering their asses. Catholic School.....PFFFFFFFFTTTTTT
They are the worst!

So, words like FUCK, short skirts, and?... :)

Hang around the schools......you will find out for yourself.
Or in Canada, the Tim Hortons lol

...A girl who's 18 wants her guy to like her for other things besides her short skirt and that [blank]. That's my point. What those guys get is all they want.

Yeah but there are too many young girls ( junior high ) willing to give it up.
They are too eager to grow up, now a days. I find it much worse than when
I was a teenager.

Yup. But I'd say it's pretty much the same as when I was a teen. A lot of those girls want to give it up. Well, they're heading for early heartbreaks. They're much better off with guys their own age.

14 yr old guys talk about mindless stuff.... Guess what, that's all they're gonna be talking about 10 yrs later! It's just that by then girls understand that it's not mindless stuff.

Back