Question about older boys

he's bi sexual!! (and i use the name james so that i dont have to use his real name)

LMAO, a minute ago you said he's not interested in sex, and now you're saying he's bisexual. The truth is, he's asexual if he is as you describe. And he probably has a ton of anxiety either way. Don't let your daughters first experience be with somebody who might be fantasizing about the Jonas Brothers while they sweat it up on the sofa.

LMAO, a minute ago you said he's not interested in sex, and now you're saying he's bisexual. The truth is, he's asexual if he is as you describe. And he probably has a ton of anxiety either way. Don't let your daughters first experience be with somebody who might be fantasizing about the Jonas Brothers while they sweat it up on the sofa.

they aint fucking sweating it up anywhere!!

when he stays over at night, i swear i dont sleep! he sleeps downstairs and she sleeps upstairs!

i do know however that my daughters first expierince should be with someone who knows his own mind, which is why a 14yr old child shouldnt be that person!

He spends the night?
I guess I can't anything there. My son spends the night at his girlfriend's (they are both 17) because her twin brother is his best friend, so he was over there for years before they started dating. Her Dad is a biker and a bear of a man. I can't see my son trying anything if he wants to continue breathing.

He spends the night?
I guess I can't anything there. My son spends the night at his girlfriend's (they are both 17) because her twin brother is his best friend, so he was over there for years before they started dating. Her Dad is a biker and a bear of a man. I can't see my son trying anything if he wants to continue breathing.

thats the thing with my daughters BF, if he DOES try anything i will, run him of with a fucking hammer!!

but like i said, when he does stay over, i dont sleep, and he sleeps downstairs and she sleeps upstairs, and her room is right next to mine! and they know i will hang them both! (not literally)

Exactly! Tell her to wait.

like i have already said to her father, there are to many kids having kids, and when she feals ready to have an adult relationship (not for anouther 330000000 yrs) then fine, has long as she is cearful and her BF treats her with dignity then thats fine by me

thats the thing with my daughters BF, if he DOES try anything i will, run him of with a fucking hammer!!

but like i said, when he does stay over, i dont sleep, and he sleeps downstairs and she sleeps upstairs, and her room is right next to mine! and they know i will hang them both! (not literally)

If you can't trust her by now then you haven't done a good job in bringing her up and teaching her the truth.

you people are so tough on your children, let em make love. safe yeah.

Safe sex doesn't exist unless you're married. If you're not mature enough to raise a child or buy your own med for stds, then keep it in your pants.
Many people don't mind rasing their grandchildren as their own. I'm not that guy.

Back