Question about older boys

So...how does a 14 year old arrive at the conclusion that he is bisexual? I mean, maybe he's just horny and would screw a dog if it would stand still long enough.

So...how does a 14 year old arrive at the conclusion that he is bisexual? I mean, maybe he's just horny and would screw a dog if it would stand still long enough.

If a guy will nail his patio furniture, nothing is really off limits, is it? I also question how a 14 year old reaches the conclusion that he is bisexual without having sex.

If a guy will nail his patio furniture, nothing is really off limits, is it? I also question how a 14 year old reaches the conclusion that he is bisexual without having sex.

personally so do i but, that is what he told me and my daughter! unless of course god forbid he just doesnt like the idea of sex!

ultimately, Luci's daughter can become a nun and go to a women's monastery and be safe there for sure.

Barbie,

If you really are a 14 year old girl, and as 1950's innocent and naieve as you portray, you need to get the hell out of sciforums. Find a good, tightly moderated physics/teen information forum to ask your questions. This place is generally a pit. Go. Run along to daddy and tell him what a bad girl you've been.

Scoot.

lol No kidding, I don't know of any 14 yr old that would be interested hanging out here , with a bunch of old folks!!
I just figured it was someones sockpuppet.

ultimately, Luci's daughter can become a nun and go to a women's monastery and be safe there for sure.

see look your getting all the wrong way, i said she should wait, and i would be happy for her to wait, she hasn't got to be a nun!

Ok, so I was just wondering why if a older boy likes you it is bad?
depends,..does he just want to fuck you or does he really love you
do you think you know?
But like if this 18 year old liked a girl that was like 14, wouldnt that just show that since she has small b**bs, that he likes her for her... So isnt it like basicly proving you like that person for there insides... instead of just how they are on the outside...
NO
some guys like to fuck anything that moves and will tell you any BS to get into your pants.
I just dont understand why a nice 18 year old boy would be shunned because he likes a girl thats 14... Since her b**bs are really small, hes basicly PROVING he likes her for her.
maybe,can you tell a difference between love and lust?
when you can then you'll understand guys.

btw when I was 25 a 13 year old girl had a serious crush on me,
so I dont see anything wrong with being attracted to someone older or younger,
I dont see where parents can even dislike it.
so what would you do IF you got knocked up and the dude told you to get lost,could you afford to raise a kid by yourself?
parents KNOW whats good for you,well most parents anyways..;)

Back