Question about older boys

Ok, so I was just wondering why if a older boy likes you it is bad?

Also why is it bad for a girl younger to like a boy older... Older boys are smarter, and stronger, and more mature.. Isnt that better then dating another 14 year old.

I just dont understand why a nice 18 year old boy would be shunned because he likes a girl thats 14... Since her b**bs are really small, hes basicly PROVING he likes her for her.

I dont see where parents can even dislike it.

It may not be the booty that attracts the pirate..

It's bad because often older boys are assumed to have taken advantage of the younger, just like when older siblings make younger ones ask stupid questions, just on a larger scale.

Other than that, there is no shame in liking a 14 year old, just make the distinction between infatuation and true affection.

when you're older, like in your 20's or 30's, a four year age gap isnt much at all. but when you're still in your teenage years, its pretty massive. and trust me, boob size has nothing to do with it. guys like pussy more than boobs anyway, and 14 year old girls do have that
uhh. that was pretty blunt.. bad thing to say? i dunno, but its true

It's a lie, guys are not behind girls in their level of maturity, that's nonsense. Women if anything are behind men!

It's a lie, guys are not behind girls in their level of maturity, that's nonsense. Women if anything are behind men!
what makes you say that? any facts to back you up there sam? lol
how are you btw havnt taked in ages

Do you hold yourself up as a shining example that proves your thesis?

when you're older, like in your 20's or 30's, a four year age gap isnt much at all. but when you're still in your teenage years, its pretty massive. and trust me, boob size has nothing to do with it. guys like pussy more than boobs anyway, and 14 year old girls do have that
uhh. that was pretty blunt.. bad thing to say? i dunno, but its true

Unfortunately, It's true, might change as you get older though.

As for maturity, I don't know, it seems like it, but i suspect it's not though.

Well young Barbie,
I think in general it's fair to say that teenage girls are more socially/emotionally aware than the same age boys.
It really comes down more to individuals and their respective maturity.
If you really like this guy and he you there's nothing wrong with getting to know each other and enjoying each others company. You seem like a smart enough girl to be aware of consent laws in your particular country. This would need to be recognised and adhered to by you both.
If for example you accidentally got pregnant at fifteen, I'm pretty sure the fella would be on a statutory child rape charge.

When I was eighteen( many years ago), I was definitely attracted to younger girls, fifteen/sixteen sort of age group. I found that girls my own age seemed to be attracted to guys older than me, 20-25. I considered myself very young looking and thought younger girls were more attracted to me. Most of this was in my head but very real to me at the time.
My first serious relationship started when I was twenty and she was sixteen. We lasted for years and were very compatible, age was no barrier at all.

When I was thirty eight I met a girl( woman) of twenty and we had an amazing relationship for a couple of years ( I think she realised one day she woke up next to an old guy).
A lot of people were incredulous that we had anything in common let alone anything to talk about. The truth was we could talk about everything, shared a similar sense of humour, sense of wonder at nature etc. etc. The point here is that we liked each other, grew to love each other and shared an unforgettable time together.

I guess my advice to you is to trust yourself and your feelings but be careful, you may feel all grown up but you are still a kid in many ways.
Good luck.

My advise is to stay away from boys, and tell your Dad to purchase a shot gun and a Harley to park outside and he should start wearing a Hells Angels Leather jacket!

PS tattoos optional

It seems that the girls come up to him and ask him to be their boyfriend.

It is true and sad and ridiculous. Today's girls are way too easy. Then we are surprised that today's boys will turn out to be bad hunters....

For the OP, assuming she is really 14:

What did your father say when you asked him?

hey bg. boys? NFW! gurls are way better. go lez baby. if i was a gurl, i woud def go lez. hell yeah!

i was just wondering....

I just don't feel like interested in boys my age.... They only care about now and here.... maby tommorow...

they never think about later... and they never teach you anything... they just im not like... its like there a whole nother world.. and im just not interested in exploring it..

but like older boys... they r confident and tall and strong and smart... they always know exactly what to say and they make you feel alot safer and happy and you always have something to learn...

im not sure if its the culture i grew up in or like what... but iv noticed im like i like mean boys... like not mean just randomly... but like mean as in way confident... strong.. and like idk its embarasing

it doesnt really matter that much since im not aloud to date... but i met this boy at summer camp... he was a camp councilor there and ya lol we kissed lol i didnt tell dad though because he would be mad

Back