Prove that I am not God

323 most recently.
Without evidence or argument, of course.
But now you reverse yourself, and accept God.
Again, without evidence or argument.

Capracus, as God, said...

...there’s no one on the planet that’s any betterqualified than you [that’s me]to be able to unmask the imposter.

Then he gave a final clue, when he said...

I am an entity claiming to be God.

It’s a no brainier. He’s an imposter.

Jan.

You innately know there is a God, and you know Santa Claus is a real character.
I know the history of Sinterklaas or Saint Nicholas.
St. Nicholas maintained a positive reputation, especially in Holland.
. Yes, he was a monk that actually lived and cared for children. A good guy, perhaps.
https://www.history.com/topics/christmas/santa-claus

But Santa Claus, you know the one that lives at the North Pole and rides a sled through the sky, is an imaginary character, wholly fictitious.
Are you advancing the idea that an invented character can have real existence other than as a mental construct?
In that case you believe in Tulpas.
A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you.
What Is a Tulpa? • Tulpa.info

Last edited:
Its strange that you say you have no position to defend, and then proceed to defend a position by the same schlockery as last time.
And you continue with evasion and obfuscation . Of course, you will continue to hear the same questions repeated over and over until you will admit you have absolutely no clue other than a firm belief in the existence of a god. It's an argument from authority and is not valid.
An argument from authority, also called an appeal to authority, or argumentum ad verecundiam is a form of defeasible argument in which a claimed authority's support is used as evidence for an argument's conclusion.

A real fictitious character. Right?

Jan.
Sorry, no such thing. Santa Claus of NP fame is an invented fictitious character.
fic·ti·tious, adjective
  1. not real or true, being imaginary or having been fabricated.
    "she pleaded guilty to stealing thousands in taxpayer dollars by having a fictitious employee on her payroll"
    synonyms:
    false, fake, fabricated, sham; More
    • relating to or denoting the imaginary characters and events found in fiction.

Nothing.
I’m saying he’s an imposter.

Jan.
And, again, what are you implying with that statement? Can you prove that he is an imposter?
Can you prove you are not an imposter? Can you prove that even if you are sincere in your belief, that you are not deluded? How do you know you have not been inculcated to the belief in God?
In some Islamic countries, the full time schools;
Madaris were largely centred on the study of fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence)
wiki
Sharia, Sharia law or Islamic law is a set of religious principles which form part of the Islamic culture. The Arabic word sharīʿah (Arabic: شريعة‎) refers to the revealed law of God and originally meant "way" or "path".
Your path?
Endless repetition of the Q'uran from birth is powerful programming.
Jim Jones was a powerful brain programmer. Was he a true prophet, or demented?

Last edited:
And, again, what are you implying with that statement? Can you prove that he is an imposter?

He said he is an entity claiming to be God.
As I am best qualified to decide whether or not he is an imposter. I deem him to be an imposter.

Can you prove you are not an imposter?

You’re asking if I can prove I am not me. :D
What a dumb question?
I don’t have to prove that.

an you prove that even if you are sincere in your belief, that you are not deluded?

It is possible that I could think I am the current president of the US. That would be a delusion.
But the truth is I am always me, even while deluded.
My belief may be deluded, but it says nothing about God. Only me.

How do you know you have not been inculcated to the belief in God?
In some Islamic countries, the full time schools;

Even if that were true, it has nothing to do with God.
Jim Jones was a powerful brain programmer. Was he a true prophet, or demented?

What does this have to do with God?
Let’s say I convince a few hundred people that I’m the true president of the US, and convinced them all to commit suicide.
Does that make the current president non-existent, or less real? No.

Jan.

And you continue with evasion and obfuscation . Of course, you will continue to hear the same questions repeated over and over until you will admit you have absolutely no clue other than a firm belief in the existence of a god. It's an argument from authority and is not valid.

There's nothing evasive about citing philosophy when discussing philosophy ... or history when discussing history.

If I was to try linking a comedian's diatribe, the case may be different.

Sorry, no such thing. Santa Claus of NP fame is an invented fictitious character.

Doesn’t matter. Santa Claus is a physical manifestation, complete with recognisable character. We can both identify the character in a line up.

Character: the mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual.

A person in a novel, play, or film.

A character is real, whether factual, or fictional.

Are saying Santa Claus does not have a distinct character?

I guess it’s back to drawing board, mate.

Jan.

Doesn’t matter. Santa Claus is a physical manifestation, complete with recognisable character. We can both identify the character in a line up.
At Xmas time you could? Will the real Santa Claus stand up please........:?

There are two possible "guiding forces",
A non-sentient mathematical imperative.
A sentient intelligent causal being.

Each concept is subject to verification. If it cannot be verified it can't be real.

I have seen no evidence of reality which cannot be scientifically explained. There is no evidence for an additional required presence of a sentient director, an external mind.

OTOH, the concept of purely mathematical directives is demonstrably real and existed in expressed form since the beginning. Of course, it requires no celebration, just respect for its functional power.

Last edited:
At Xmas time you could? Will the real Santa Claus stand up please........:?

Are you saying there are fake Santa Claus out there?

But the real one can deliver toys to all good boys all over the world in one night yes?

That is true right?

:)

Back