Prove that I am not God

The labcoat knows the rat will find the cheese; the labcoat is getting the rat to show the other rats where the cheese is.

Got it

Far better, since some rats are to dumb to follow other rats

Better labcoat drives Elon Musk car full of cheese up to the cage and hand feed the rats

Makes the believer rats job easier if they can point behind themselves

See I told you

:)

My dog thinks I'm a god. My cat thinks I'm her slave.
If you can read the minds of animals you must be god.

Hold on if I can make such an observatiin then I must be god☺.

Would the real god please come forward and settle who is god....mmm no one has come forward so it seems there is no god and the various god stories are just made up and no more than mere bronze age superstitious nonsense.

Alex

Would the real god please come forward and settle who is god....mmm no one has come forward so it seems there is no god and the various god stories are just made up and no more than mere bronze age superstitious nonsense.

Alex
It's Capracus

Alex
There is no God "out there"
We are the gods.

We have the ability to intentionally and purposefully change nature and affect evolution of species .
By definition such distinctions are reserved for gods only.

Turns out that we are the only gods in the solar system, as far as we know.....:?

But that question is by no means settled.

Last edited:
When I say "walkies" they go mental, especially scooby doo!
Yes, dogs can think abstractly......the domain of gods.

There may even be several species of gods in the separate domains on earth.

Octopi are highly intelligent and can think abstractly.........the domain of gods.

The Cuttlefish (a seaslug), a predator, can shapeshift in perfect imitation of its environment.........the domain of gods.

Eagles can see a mouse from two miles high.........the domain of gods.

Every domain has its own god......:rolleyes:.......o_O.......including the individual human domain.....:?

Yes, dogs can think abstractly......the domain of gods.

There may even be several species of gods in the separate domains on earth.

Octopi are highly intelligent and can think abstractly.........the domain of gods.

The Cuttlefish (a seaslug), a predator, can shapeshift in perfect imitation of its environment.........the domain of gods.

Eagles can see a mouse from two miles high.........the domain of gods.

Every domain has its own gods......:rolleyes:.......o_O

Wow, you really do know about nature :)

Yep dogs, my littlest defo thinks he's God.

We have the ability to intentionally and purposefully change nature and affect evolution of species .
By definition such distinctions are reserved for gods only.
How is that the definition of God - if we can do it?

1 million years ago, taking down an antelope from 50 yards was only for gods too.

Hm. That's a pretty circular argument.
Anything we do that other animals can't, or that we haven't done before, makes us Gods.
That makes being a God trivial.

We have always been gods, just never good ones

Afraid to believe in ourselves and, long ago when much of what we understand now was not understood, we invented Sky Daddy

HE is the trivial one since he is non existent

:)

Back