Prove that I am not God

I thought I was stating your position.......yes....the burden of proof used to feel almost like a carrying a cross......sooo heavy....:(

You can only guess my position, and that has to be based on your position. A person who actively denies and reject God.

Jan.

Am I missing something or is that a mathematical impossibility?

Without “1” there is no mathematics.
All math is based around “1”.
God is One, without a Second.

Capracus, in trying to be clever, gave a good definition of God, because he knows, at least innately, he his part and parcel of God.

Your protest only serves to reveals your denial and rejection of God.

Jan.

You couldn’t be God, but God could be you.
Do you understand that?
So Capracus is you.
How come you can't make sense when you post, then?
You can only guess my position,
We noticed.
That's kind of an ongoing theme - the one thread, and in its way this split thread, were both launched in a good faith attempt to rectify that bs situation.
At the time, there were still posters here willing to deal with you as if you were capable of posting in good faith.

Last edited:
You can only guess my position, and that has to be based on your position. A person who actively denies and reject God.

Jan.
No, I have your position pegged. You actively accept and promote God.

The difference is; my denial and rejection is based on lack of proof of the existence of a God, while your acceptance and promotion of is based on the same lack of proof of the existence of a God.
Guess who has accepted the correct "initial" position?

Last edited:
No, I have your position pegged. You actively accept and promote God.

The difference is; my denial and rejection is based on lack of proof of the existence of a God, while your acceptance and promotion of is based on the same lack of proof of the existence of a God. Guess who has accepted the correct "initial" position?

You’re an atheist, I’m a theist.
You deny God, I accept God.
You don’t believe in God, I believe in God.

Jan.

You’re an atheist, I’m a theist.
You deny God, I accept God.
You don’t believe in God, I believe in God.

Jan.
And neither of us is able to provide proof of the existence of God, let alone being God.

My position is one of reason, yours is one of faith. I submit yours is harder to defend...:?

But then, being filled with the holy spirit, you will defend being God until your last breath.
Problem is that there is a medical term for your condition.

Last edited:
And neither of us is able to provide proof of the existence of God, let alone being God.

My position is one of reason, yours is one of faith. I submit yours is harder to defend...:?

But then, being filled with the holy spirit, you will defend being God until your last breath.
Problem is that there is a medical term for your condition.

You already know God Is, but you’re in denial.
You have accepted “ there is no God”, and as such can’t believe in God (atheist).

This is your current position.

Jan.

You already know God Is, but you’re in denial.
You have accepted “ there is no God”, and as such can’t believe in God (atheist).

This is your current position.

Jan.
The difference in our position is that I am rational and you are not......:)

And I have made my position on the properties of a "Guiding Equation" very clear. I know this part is absolutely correct. It's mathematical in "essence" and I am a mathematical pattern, I am a physical expression of my God.

See, I believe! Now are you going to tell me I am worshipping the wrong God?
If so, do tell me where my acceptance (faith) in the "mathematical function" fails.

Last edited:
The difference in our position is that I am rational and you are not......:)

Your an atheist.
You’re in denial.
All your defences serve to justify your worldview.
You think you’re being rational, because you need to appear rational. You think this goes a long way to doing that.
But your worldview is delusional.

I am a mathematical pattern, I am a physical expression of my God.

You see you know there is a god, but you are in denial. Which is why you have to refer to God as “my God.

See, I believe!

No you don’t.
You deny and reject God.
That’s why you’re an atheist.

Now are you going to tell me I am worshipping the wrong God?

You’re in denial.

I’m not concerned with your mathematical function.

Jan.

Back