Prove that I am not God

Are you seriously telling me that Santa Claus isn’t a real character?
Love it. So other people are delusional. And you think Santa Claus is real.

I'm not sure you realize the damage you are doing to the cause of theists on this board. Due to the volume of your posting, people are going to start thinking that all theists cannot defend their belief in God, think that Santa Claus is real and that they support genocide, denial of gay rights and evolution. If anything, you are the atheist's best ally on this forum. All they have to do is point to you and say "you really want to be like THAT?"

There's no point discussing this if you would rather whinge than actually read anything. It's all there, a few pages back. I just checked.
It's your job to make your argument, not my job to look "a few pages back" to find it for you.

It's your job to make your argument, not my job to look "a few pages back" to find it for you.
At this stage, my argument is that you are too sloth to stay abreast of your own arguments. If you find it wearisome to trudge back through your dullardry to recall what you've said, you can't really blame anyone else if the gradient for progressive discourse becomes steeply uphill and impossible for you to navigate.

My favourite piece of information is that Branwell Brontë, brother of Emily and Charlotte, died standing up leaning against a mantle piece, in order to prove it could be done.
This is not quite true, in fact. My absolute favourite piece of information is the fact that young sloths are so inept that they frequently grab their own arms and legs instead of tree limbs, and fall out of trees.

-Douglas Adams

And this proves what? That Tiassa had an objection to my perspective and delivery of arguments why I think that religions are nonsense and dangerous nonsense at that.

Of course Tiassa doesn't know anything about me and my experience with religious people.
It ain't pretty, Musika.

Besides, no one told me I was incorrect, just that I was aggressive, somewhat akin to religious zealotry. Hell, I'm not half as damaged by religion as you are. You live where the busses don't run.

Try again........

Last edited:
You see you know there is a god, but you are in denial. Which is why you have to refer to God as “my God.
And is that god the same as your god?

You see, in the absence of any definition of God, anything can be a god.

If I say Mathematics are my god it is a metaphor for your understanding. I give you permission to use that analogy. Write4U's god is Mathematics.... I kinda like that... :)

And this proves what? .
That your source material for understanding broader events in the world remains catastrophically half-arsed. Case in point when you have nothing to cite beyond your perceived victimhood when the chips are down on your ideas about religion, sociology etc. As it was suggested, if its really a case of an eye for an eye, why do you make such a public show of gouging yourself?

That your source material for understanding broader events in the world remains catastrophically half-arsed. Case in point when you have nothing to cite beyond your perceived victimhood when the chips are down on your ideas about religion, sociology etc. As it was suggested, if its really a case of an eye for an eye, why do you make such a public show of gouging yourself?
I don't consider myself a victim at all. These things happened long ago and I have adjusted nicely.
The problem is that religions have not adjusted one iota and are as corrupt as they always were.

If you come here with "The Bible the Greatest Story ever Told", I'll tell you it is the greatest bullshit story ever told and you cannot prove me wrong.

I, OTOH, come with "Mathematics the Greatest Story ever Told" and I can prove this inherent character (essence) of the Universe. You can't prove me wrong......:)

Last edited:
I don't consider myself a victim at all. These things happened long ago and I have adjusted nicely.
The problem is that religions have not adjusted one iota and are as corrupt as they always were.

If you come here with "Tales of the Greatest Story ever Told", I'll tell you it is the greatest bullshit story ever told and you cannot prove me wrong.
By the same shortcomings, you could just as easily claim to be the president to the same end.

By the same shortcomings, you could just as easily claim to be the president to the same end.
The difference is that I don't, because I cannot prove that, just as you cannot prove anything of what you say. Yet you persist in trying to defend an indefensible position.

And, on top of that you resort to character assassination of individuals who dare argue with Your Story, ad hominem after ad hominem, ......how Trumpian.

Here is a jew's perspective on the OT. Watch it, it's really informative....:D

lewis black explains religion

and for an encore you may seriously hate this Carlin clip :
George Carlin - advertising and bull shit

which also touches on the God problem.

Last edited:
The difference is that I don't, because I cannot prove that, just as you cannot prove anything of what you say. Yet you persist in trying to defend an indefensible position.

And, on top of that you resort to character assassination of individuals who dare argue with Your Story, ad hominem after ad hominem, ......how Trumpian.

Here is a jew's perspective on the OT. Watch it, it's really informative....:D

lewis black explains religion

and for an encore you may seriously hate this Carlin clip :
George Carlin - advertising and bull shit

which also touches on the God problem.
Its strange that you say you have no position to defend, and then proceed to defend a position by the same schlockery as last time.

Last edited:
He is as real as God is.

As you don’t believe God is real, I take it you don’t believe Santa Claus is a real character.

Another great example of denial.

You innately know there is a God, and you know Santa Claus is a real character.

If I’m wrong, prove it.

Jan.

Back