Prove I am not the Son of God

Am I the Son of God?

• Total voters
Spider, do You now, that You have become a cult sensation, get lots of texts, telegrams, and e-mails from people requesting benefits? And do You grant them, giving this outside help?

P.S. Spider, next time I get near a car accident-to-be, I want Your "God's Will" to let me through, killing the poor sap behind me instead.

He waited too long, the bird was already decomposing. He is lying, liars and those self servers would not have these powers.

So big deal. He is wrong, he is, of course, not the second son of god. That is ridiculous. That just shows he dont know. Spidergoat, your way off here. Think what i am telling you. Think.
I think someone is missing the big picture here.

Yeah Uncle Stan's pretty infernal too. I don't get on with either of them much. God took my wings and uncle Stan, well, you should see the gas bill...

Spider, do You now, that You have become a cult sensation,

Well then they are stupid. He re-animates the bird (although he is lying) after it starts to decompose and only because it was getting uncomfortable for him. He would never posses these powers with an attitude like that.

I'm gonna have a corner of Hell all to myself away from Stan. I'm gonna call it Lucifers' Lounge where I can just chill and watch folks roast. Oh yeah, Uncle Stan says if it's Gods' will, can he add "and testament" to that?

If Spidey and God and Dwy want to pop down for a few "bloody mary's" on friday, there's a few dubious souls he has that we need to haggle over..

Sure thing.
Lucifer's Lounge & Testament is a great name for a bar.

If Spidey and God and Dwy want to pop down for a few "bloody mary's" on friday, there's a few dubious souls he has that we need to haggle over..
What do you mean "god and Dyw"?
Dyw IS god.
And I'm also my son. Which makes it very confusing when shopping for birthday cards.
But it does make it easier buying presents because I know that whatever I like he I WE will like will be appreciated as a gift.

Sure thing.
Lucifer's Lounge & Testament is a great name for a bar.

We've cot a sweet soul cartel going down here. We won't let any out, but if you ever get pushed for space I'm sure we can cram a few more in..;)

What do you mean "god and Dyw"?
Dyw IS god.
And I'm also my son. Which makes it very confusing when shopping for birthday cards.
But it does make it easier buying presents because I know that whatever I like he I WE will like will be appreciated as a gift.

We don't have that problem. We keep fornicating but you won't give us any innocent souls so we have to recycle some of the inmates. By the way, Hitler says he shouldn't be here. He was trying to kill all the Jews For You!

We don't have that problem. We keep fornicating but you won't give us any innocent souls so we have to recycle some of the inmates. By the way, Hitler says he shouldn't be here. He was trying to kill all the Jews For You!
Meh, there's always some meshugenah prepared to blame me because they don't have the balls (Hitler - balls: geddit? Huh? Huh? Go on - laugh*) to accept their just deserts.

* Or else. Just saying y'know.

Back