Prove I am not the Son of God

Am I the Son of God?

• Total voters
I didn't love the baby birds and take pity on them? How can you know the motivations of God?

What baby birds? You already said the dead bird started to smell AND that is why you breathe life into the bird which you waited too long anyway, so it would not work. Your reasons were self serving, you failed.

I wanted to make sure it was dead. I didn't heal it because it smelled, but because I took pity on it's offspring. I don't do that very often, it was just a whim. And I turned water into Dr. Pepper, so there.

Hey Spidey, it's Loucifer, (mi-ki-gal can verify that), uncle Satan, or Stan as we call him these days, says God's late collecting yesterdays' souls and we're gonna have them 'cos you just left them laying around..

I can't see what all of this bickering is about.
As Spidergoat's father I can confirm that he IS the son of god.

I claim to be only the second son of God after Jesus. Please explain why you don't believe me.

I'm reserving judgment at this point. I need more evidence before I can decide either way.

First, let's be clear about your claim. You are saying that you're the brother of Jesus, with the same God as father of you both?

I never understood the whole trinity thing. Can you explain exactly how you and Jesus stand in relation to God the father?

Just the other day a bird ran into my bay window, breaking it's neck. 2 days later, it was starting to smell and ants were crawling all over it, so I held it in my hand and breathed life back into it! It flew away perfectly healthy! If that isn't a miracle, I don't know what is.

That's just a small sample of my miracles. Today I ran out of Dr. Pepper, so I filled the bottle with water and turned it into Dr. Pepper!

Were there any independent witnesses to these miracles? If so, could you get them to come and testify here on your behalf?

If not, what else have you got? I'd prefer some verified physical evidence, or at least testimonies from a reasonable number of reliable witnesses.

Oh no! James R is doing science to it.
That shows a distinct lack of faith.

I'll have a couple of thunderbolts ready, just case.

Go James! Destroy the infernal God-Child and uncle Stan will inherit the earth...

Edit: I'll get the horsemen ready...Has anyone seen Death?

Go James! Destroy the infernal God-Child and uncle Stan will inherit the earth...
Um, etymologically speaking wouldn't Uncle Stan be the infernal one?
I'll check back in a second or two, there's a sparrow falling just over there...

Were there any independent witnesses to these miracles? If so, could you get them to come and testify here on your behalf?

If not, what else have you got? I'd prefer some verified physical evidence, or at least testimonies from a reasonable number of reliable witnesses.

He waited too long, the bird was already decomposing. He is lying, liars and those self servers would not have these powers.

No, I believe you. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

So big deal. He is wrong, he is, of course, not the second son of god. That is ridiculous. That just shows he dont know. Spidergoat, your way off here. Think what i am telling you. Think.

Back