Prove I am not the Son of God

Am I the Son of God?

• Total voters
That's just a small sample of my miracles. Today I ran out of Dr. Pepper, so I filled the bottle with water and turned it into Dr. Pepper!

Hey, pass it around, for it's tough to get without a prescription.

Also, are you sending bad weather into the southern U.S. again? They have no snowplows there, for Christ's sake.

You have failed the test.
All major prophets are prophecied in ancient scripture.

No I don't believe you.

jan.

Jan, don't be like the Romans and the Jewish who were also even there at the time of Jesus, who rejected him, and go and reject Spidergoat.

By the way, umpteen nativity myth children came and went.

But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation. Luke 17:22-25.​

It was foretold that you would reject me at first.

Deal with the fact that your coming wasn't foretold in scripture, and
stop using texts that are meant for Jesus, a genuine article.

jan.

Deal with the fact that your coming wasn't foretold in scripture, and
stop using texts that are meant for Jesus, a genuine article.

jan.

My first coming wasn't foretold in scripture either, they just added that stuff later to make it sound that way. Most of scripture is wrong, that's why I was sent... in order to correct the mistakes.

Just the other day a bird ran into my bay window, breaking it's neck. 2 days later, it was starting to smell and ants were crawling all over it, so I held it in my hand and breathed life back into it! It flew away perfectly healthy! If that isn't a miracle, I don't know what is.

If you did that then you would have divine qualities. Since you waited 2 day and only after it started to bother you that goes against you. Since you are lying, that goes against you further.

If you did that then you would have divine qualities. Since you waited 2 day and only after it started to bother you that goes against you. Since you are lying, that goes against you further.

Death doesn't bother me, it's just that it's baby birds were getting hungry.

Death doesn't bother me, it's just that it's baby birds were getting hungry.

I doubt that. You already stated your motivations. That would not bode well for you. If you loved the bird...you would be seen differently. Not only did you not save the bird but you motivations were wrong.

I doubt that. You already stated your motivations. That would not bode well for you. If you loved the bird...you would be seen differently. Not only did you not save the bird but you motivations were wrong.

I didn't love the baby birds and take pity on them? How can you know the motivations of God?

Back