Prostitution may be decriminalized in San Francisco.

scott3x said:
Are you saying you were in 2 relationships at once :)?

LSS: Boy A hadn't touched me in six months. Boy A wouldn't let me have Boy B over to have dinner as a friend. Will not go into how Boy A was a jerk. I went to dinner with Boy B as a friend of a friend. Mutual want. I broke up with A before B and I saw each other again and started up.

Ah ok.

takandjive said:
scott3x said:
:). It can go further then just having another sex partner though; you may want to take a look at 3 Dog Pictures' Family youtube series.

I've not seen it work. Improbable, not impossible.

It's worked for a fair amount of people; I've spoken to a fair amount of them in groups such as the alt.polyamory newsgroup and smaller mailing lists; I'm currently in 2 local ones, both of which have physical meet ups. There's also this site:
http://www.polyamory.org/

takandjive said:
scott3x said:
What's wrong with St. Catherine's :-/? Anyway, I was born in Vancouver and moved to Toronto when I was about 2; I may have never been to St. Catherine's in my life, laugh :p.

My best friend lives there. We're on the outs and you sound similar. This is the last thing I need! ;)

Is your best friend male or female and is said best friend polyamorous or similar to me in another way? Anyway, I don't really think we 'need' anything. Even life itself can lose its charm. When I realized that, I realized that the most important thing was what I -wanted-. Without a desire to live, life has no point. Ofcourse, there are many things in life one can desire. I may not be the safest of them ;-).

Ah ok.

It's worked for a fair amount of people; I've spoken to a fair amount of them in groups such as the alt.polyamory newsgroup and smaller mailing lists; I'm currently in 2 local ones, both of which have physical meet ups. There's also this site:

I recommend finding real life partners together and happy after five years. Not being mean, just a realist.

Is your best friend male or female and is said best friend polyamorous or similar to me in another way? Anyway, I don't really think we 'need' anything. Even life itself can lose its charm. When I realized that, I realized that the most important thing was what I -wanted-. Without a desire to live, life has no point. Ofcourse, there are many things in life one can desire. I may not be the safest of them ;-).

Oh, he was a good boy who got odd. ;)

scott3x said:

I recommend finding real life partners together and happy after five years. Not being mean, just a realist.

That's fine. I've found people who live like this, have heard them talk of their difficulties and their joys. The youtube series I mentioned has a foundation; the female director lives in a triad herself; like the series, 2 men, one woman.

takandjive said:
scott3x said:

Oh, he was a good boy who got odd. ;)

Odd in what way :p?

scott3x said:
Am I boring you with my logical thinking John ;-)?

everyone believes their own thinking is logical.

I'm not so sure; especially when the person is given time to reflect on their thoughts ;-).

John99 said:
i dont see why you are insulting me in quite a few thread though. is there a reason?

In this particular case, I wasn't trying to insult you per se; more to get you to see that many times, your responses can leave people confused. As to other cases, you'd have to point them out to me for me to comment on them.

That's fine. I've found people who live like this, have heard them talk of their difficulties and their joys. The youtube series I mentioned has a foundation; the female director lives in a triad herself; like the series, 2 men, one woman.

Scotty, if it works for them, more power to them. :)

I honestly think living with two men sounds like hell! She's bolder than I. ;)

And not important if you're not the guy. :p

In this particular case, I wasn't trying to insult you per se; more to get you to see that many times, your responses can leave people confused. As to other cases, you'd have to point them out to me for me to comment on them.

to be honest, oerhaps you just dont understand a persons comments. i did leave out a comma, i saw that and really didnt think it was necessary to change it.

i really though that stranger wold see that a comma should have been between those two words. an error like that should be looked at and examined because once it is examined then there is no confusion as to what the comment states. that was to demonstrate that there are two ways of looking at things.

scott3x said:

Scotty, if it works for them, more power to them. :)

I honestly think living with two men sounds like hell! She's bolder than I. ;)

:). I certainly agree that it -can- be hell. I think it all depends on the people engaging in the relationship.

takandjive said:
scott3x said:

And not important if you're not the guy. :p

Well -I- thought it was important. Or atleast an interesting tid bit, as I wanted to see if his differences were anything like my own. But I'll let your secrets lie ;-).

scott3x said:

to be honest, perhaps you just dont understand a persons comments.

If by person you mean you, I agree that there are certainly times when I don't understand what you are trying to convey. And I think it's been made clear that I'm not alone in at times finding your remarks unintelligible.

John99 said:
i did leave out a comma, i saw that and really didnt think it was necessary to change it.

Well as long as you don't mind if people don't understand you, I guess there really is nothing to worry about...

John99 said:
i really thought that stranger would see that a comma should have been between those two words. an error like that should be looked at and examined because once it is examined then there is no confusion as to what the comment states. that was to demonstrate that there are two ways of looking at things.

John, I know that you can write fairly sophisticated posts. However, at times you write a word or 2, no quotes, no nothing. A person can get confused not only on -what- you are responding to but -who- you are responding to as well. You can, ofcourse, ask the reader to pay closer attention to your cryptic remarks. And perhaps a cryptographer would love to do just that. I have a feeling that I'm not alone, however, in -not- considering it a treat to try to decipher what you would like to convey. But if that doesn't bother you, more power to you ;-).

So your solution is to decriminalize things you like and what...keep what you dont illegal?

How about decriminalize everything, like Portugal has, and then only criminalize those behaviors which actually are criminal, like hurting others, stealing, dui, etc.

yo, in Italy you can videotape people and you having sex without that someone else's consent. How is that for sexual revolution.

Back