prophecy revelation for jpappl

The samples we found are not set stages of development in evolution, they are snapshots of human evolution.

Edit: Hey, look at my post number!! :D

well, if you'll notice, a substantial environmental and evolutionary change has obviously taken place at the beginning of the bible, and the same happens at the end of the bible. so the middle = a generation. that's my story, and i'm stickin' to it.

Technological ages
- Stone Age
- Bronze Age
- Iron Age
- The Renaissance
- Industrial Age
- Information Age

So when did Jesus live again ? And when should he have come back ?

i'm talking about biological physical development and you know it.

well, if you'll notice, a substantial environmental and evolutionary change has obviously taken place at the beginning of the bible, and the same happens at the end of the bible. so the middle = a generation. that's my story, and i'm stickin' to it.

lol So the entire existence of mankind encompassed 1 generation ?!?!?!?!!?!?

lol So the entire existence of mankind encompassed 1 generation ?!?!?!?!!?!?

what?!?! since when does the bible encompass the entire existence of mankind????? why the hell would it? that's completely irrational. pass the joint man...fuckin' bogart.

what do you mean effectively static? evolution of humanity is never effectively static. how many years of human evolution have occurred?
Evolution IS effectively static until looked at over a very long time - and is not discernible by "generations".
It's so gradual that you can't say it's "happening" at any given time and it isn't able to be split into set groups where you can say "this is one generation, this is another".

what?!?! since when does the bible encompass the entire existence of mankind????? why the hell would it? that's completely irrational. pass the joint man...fuckin' bogart.

Bogart ? lol
Why the hell would it ? Isn't revelations about the end times ?

well, if you'll notice, a substantial environmental and evolutionary change has obviously taken place at the beginning of the bible, and the same happens at the end of the bible.
No it hasn't.

Bogart ? lol
Why the hell would it ? Isn't revelations about the end times ?

the end of an age, and the beginning of another. stands to reason that's what the first part of genesis was describing as well...the beginning of another...

the end of an age, and the beginning of another. stands to reason that's what the first part of genesis was describing as well...the beginning of another...

:confused:

God created man in Genesis.. how the hell is the creation of man another stage in the development of mankind ? As if there was one before it's creation..

Depends on how you define it.
Why ? I don't see the relevance..

777 is supposedly the number of God, right ?

I think the number 7 represents the number of completion. God made the earth in 6 days and relaxed on the 7th. The number 8 represents new beginings.

Try 7's next time you play the lottery. Luck does happen.

Back