prophecy revelation for jpappl

I never said that what you posted was inappropriate. That's not the issue.
I say that you posted it for reasons other than just that you had the experiences.

yes, the other reason is that this is a relgious discussion subforum and i think it's fun to discuss things. that's why i'm a member. why are you a member?

Hey............ no wonder you like it down here with me!

Got to be in the trenches to know the dirt first hand

yeah, how's that impartation of knowledge thing goin' for ya bitchadi? lol...

yes, the other reason is that this is a relgious discussion subforum and i think it's fun to discuss things. that's why i'm a member. why are you a member?

So there is no reason for posting your experiences other than that there is a forum where you can post it ?
I bet you haven't posted in most other subforums..

So there is no reason for posting your experiences other than that there is a forum where you can post it ?
I bet you haven't posted in most other subforums..

this kind of stuff is definitely what i'm most interested in. like i said, it's had a huge impact on my life.

you post...you discuss.

is this a crime? :bugeye:

do you ration your posts equally amongst all subforums enmos?

this kind of stuff is definitely what i'm most interested in. like i said, it's had a huge impact on my life.

you post...you discuss.

is this a crime? :bugeye:

do you ration your posts equally amongst all subforums enmos?

No, but I don't claim to post threads for no other reason than just posting them. I usually have a goal in making a thread.

No, but I don't claim to post stuff for no other reasons than just posting it.

not just posting it...discussing it. :mad:

are you in an obtuse mood today? maybe that's why you can't guess what my thing is in 20Q! ha! :p

not just posting it...discussing it. :mad:

are you in an obtuse mood today? maybe that's why you can't guess what my thing is in 20Q! ha! :p
Ok, for what reason are you discussing it ? What are the points you want to make in the discussion ?

Ok, for what reason are you discussing it ? What are the points you want to make in the discussion ?

to share an experience. you could call it communion. :)

some people aren't into that i suppose. :eek:

That appears to be yet another problem you're having in that by definition, you ARE religious.

Or, are you going to start lying about that too?

how am i religious, oh knower and seer of all that is?

Back