prophecy revelation for jpappl

So, you think she's telling the truth and did talk with god? Or, am I missing something here?

No, I think that she really believes that she talked with God and all that. I just don't believe that that's what really happened.

make up your mind...am i lying or insane?

the reason you're hurling insults is because the only alternative answer is that you're wrong, and you obviously can't handle that possibility. :bawl:
But, Lori, on the other hand.. you just wave away any possibility that something other than God caused your experiences.

We learn nothing from it because we don't believe it.
Sharing something no one believes is kind of pointless, wouldn't you say ? :shrug:

not when i'm telling the truth.

are you saying i should only post things that i know people want to hear whether true or not?

that seems pointless to me.

i actually learn a great deal about people from posting my experiences here.

No, I think that she really believes that she talked with God and all that. I just don't believe that that's what really happened.

Of course, that's not what happened. So obviously, Lori is lying, don't ya think?

are you saying i should only post things that i know people want to hear whether true or not?
No, but being able to back up what you say usually helps the discussion along a bit.
Also, I cannot believe that you don't want us to believe you. You would have stopped posting about it long ago if you didn't want us to believe it. You're trying to convince us that it really happened.

Of course, that's not what happened. So obviously, Lori is lying, don't ya think?
Not if she believes that it's the truth.
Lying is telling an untruth while you know that it's an untruth.
I do not believe that that's what she's doing.

But, Lori, on the other hand.. you just wave away any possibility that something other than God caused your experiences.

well, that's my logical conclusion about it based on much experience. nothing anyone's offered up here as an alternative seems logical to me.

what i don't understand is why that bothers you so much that it drives you to be so hateful. THAT doesn't make sense to me.

well, that's my logical conclusion about it based on much experience. nothing anyone's offered up here as an alternative seems logical to me.
Well, that goes both ways. Our logical conclusion is that it didn't really happen to you, regardless whether or not you believe that it did.
And nothing you have offered so far has convinced us otherwise.

what i don't understand is why that bothers you so much that it drives you to be so hateful. THAT doesn't make sense to me.
Excuse me..? I'm not hateful at all.

No, but being able to back up what you say usually helps the discussion along a bit.
Also, I cannot believe that you don't want us to believe you. You would have stopped posting about it long ago if you didn't want us to believe it. You're trying to convince us that it really happened.

you guys keep arguing with me that it didn't, or that it's something other than god, and so i respond with a retort, or restate my opinion. some people like jpappl ask me questions about it. that's a discussion. it is interesting. obviously, or you guys wouldn't be in such an uproar about it. it's an interesting thing to discuss. i think.

i think that problem lies in the fact that some people just really, vehemently don't want to believe in the possibility of god. and i notice that people can talk about all kinds of crazy experiences out here, and not relate them to god and people are just fine with that. it's not threatening. but when you start talking about god, people get all kinds of pissed off. it's silly really. i blame religion for it too in a way. that's why i don't like to refer to myself as religious. i don't want to be associated with a lot of what religion represents. i know what it did to me when i was young. turned me off big time. anyway...:rolleyes:

Not if she believes that it's the truth.
Lying is telling an untruth while you know that it's an untruth.
I do not believe that that's what she's doing.

Then, that would mean she's insane. Do you think so?

Well, that goes both ways. Our logical conclusion is that it didn't really happen to you, regardless whether or not you believe that it did.
And nothing you have offered so far has convinced us otherwise.

ok, that's fair.

Excuse me..? I'm not hateful at all.

no, you're not. i could have sworn i said this to Q. :confused:

sorry man, i need a nap.

More sauce for the goose.

what goose? are you going to argue now that religion doesn't turn people off to the notion of god? it sure turns you off. turns you into the frickin' devil.

There is no argument. It didn't happen.

what you've posted here is an arguement. in your delusion, you think that everything you want to be true is true, just because you want it to be true.

yes, i've noticed the response to your impartation. it's been unanimous even.

looks to me like the whole section is pounding on you to square up!

are ya not seeing that either?

most every single post in this thread is about you, not about what your 'revelation' is representing.

Darling,
you are being hammered by most every one here. Not because they are bored but because you take a hammering and seem to enjoy getting nailed.

I will bet a few here are considering which psychological profile you fit.

I have you already pegged: SELFISH!

looks to me like the whole section is pounding on you to square up!

are ya not seeing that either?

most every single post in this thread is about you, not about what your 'revelation' is representing.

Darling,
you are being hammered by most every one here. Not because they are bored but because you take a hammering and seem to enjoy getting nailed.

I will bet a few here are considering which psychological profile you fit.

I have you already pegged: SELFISH!

but trust that no one is considering what psychological profile you fit. darlin'.

That she actually talked with gods or she hallucinated talking with gods?

That she had the perception of talking to God. Of course, I don't believe it was God, but if there were a God, that might be how He communicates. I don't believe she is lying or that she is insane in a clinical sense. Normal people have strange perceptions from time to time.

but trust that no one is considering what psychological profile you fit. darlin'.

I trust reality.

Seems you have a tough time with your own reflection.

Perhaps read this thread over but put my name as a replacement of yours.

It's scary to read what you have led yourself to believe.

I trust reality.

Seems you have a tough time with your own reflection.

Perhaps read this thread over but put my name as a replacement of yours.

It's scary to read what you have led yourself to believe.

i'm not afraid of anything.

Back