Planet X- Disasters in 2003/2004

Will Planet X pass closer to Earth, bringing disasters???

• Yes, it will happen around 2003-2012

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • No. It will happen in the far future.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Planet X is just an internet legend.

Votes: 41 70.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Avatar. :) I will see if I can find the book here and read it. If it has enough action in it, it will be fine. ;)

The year 2012 is the last year counted in the Mayan calender. A lot of people make of this, that it will be the end of the world (again yes, people seem to have an urge for doomsday theories :rolleyes: )

In stead of it being the end of the world it will be the year of novelty. Chances and a new view on life if I say it in the right words now. I get my info from a friend who sends me a lot of "stuff" about the Mayan calender and the Ancient Ones.

Also there's a message from one of the Natives, Chief Tawatnaw in the thread "Earth Changes...Message" in the Parapsychology Forum. it's the very first post, the threadstarter, so to say.

I'll look some info and websites up for you and get back to you with it.

See you later... :)

Originally posted by Banshee
Thank you Avatar. I will see if I can find the book here and read it. If it has enough action in it, it will be fine. ;)

The year 2012 is the last year counted in the Mayan calender. A lot of people make of this, that it will be the end of the world (again yes, people seem to have an urge for doomsday theories )

In stead of it being the end of the world it will be the year of novelty. Chances and a new view on life if I say it in the right words now. I get my info from a friend who sends me a lot of "stuff" about the Mayan calender and the Ancient Ones.

Also there's a message from one of the Natives, Chief Tawatnaw in the thread "Earth Changes...Message" in the Parapsychology Forum. it's the very first post, the threadstarter, so to say.

I'll look some info and websites up for you and get back to you with it.

See you later...
believe me it has enough action in it to make it a movie;) but don't let that scare you:)

I hope you are right and tht I will be alive to vitness it (I'm only 18 (sometimes I feel old already :( :confused: ) , but if this Nibru falls on my head next year:rolleyes: :p )

Anywayz I hope tht change will bring imortality7, because that is my dream. ["every mans dream" to quote Indiana Jones]

I'll await tht info, thanx:)

I read the Celestine Prophecy and the Tenth Insight. It is like a harry potter book for grown ups. But because it has some good philosophy built in like anger management and integrated universal view - I really liked it.

There is a lot to learn even if one throws out the magical part. Sometimes to learn you have to accept the philosophy (good stuff) and therefore the book can provide a guide to better yourself.

Xev,

And now you are staying.

Who said I'm staying? I didn't...

Let's face it Nelson, you'd simply whine and cry to the rest of the forum.

No, I wouldn't. :bugeye:
But I won't say it anyways... I have only one more day here... If I say I won't be able to discuss it in one day... :bugeye: :eek:

Banshee,

Yeah...
Unfortunatly, people interpret metaphors as literal statements... :bugeye: :eek: :eek:

I agree with you kmguru. I have also read both of them. "The tenth insight" I think has gone too far from reality, but tht's ok:cool:

http://www.citiesoflight.net/tawatnaw.html

That is the official website which releases the messages by Tawatnaw. See if it is of any significance to you. I will look further for good websites about the Mayan Calender and the year 2012. it is not listed I think on the site of Tawatnaw. I didn't look for it at this moment. I only went to the site and picked up the correct website "adress" for now.

Now I am curious to read this Celestine Prophecy. :) I will see that I get it soon. :)

BTW, I made a mistake in my former post: the word chances has to be changes. A mistake of one letter, changes the whole word... ;)

Truthseeker

Unless it is bigger than Jupiter...

If bigger, we would have detected and observed it. No one has as yet. So where is it ?

An example..."We almost ALL Died"

Bad example. That rock was the size of a soccer field. You're stating Planet X is bigger than Jupiter. Big difference.

Try me...

Why, so you can start another thread whining and complaining to everyone how Q is always insulting you ?

I still dont get this topic. Can somebody please explain to me in plain English (has to be American English) what is the fuss about with this Planet X thing?

Well Kmguru, it's another excuse for a doomsday prediction. What else could it be? ;)

They detected a 12th Planet in August or September 2001 and now some people say it is Nibiru, the Planet which returns every 3600 years and is the causer of major weather conditions and/or impact into the Earth. I still have to see whether this comes true, 'cause it is a little overdone I'm afraid.

Is this good enough American English for you? :D I am still practising...:)

Banshee

They detected a 12th Planet in August or September 2001 and now some people say it is Nibiru, the Planet which returns every 3600 years and is the causer of major weather conditions and/or impact into the Earth.

No12th planet has been detected. That is completely false information.

It is? Oh, I heard there was a 12th Planet detected.

Whatever. To correct my false information: Obviously there's been no 12th Planet detected!

My goodness, what a lot of crap about a coming doomsday theory.

Still, I remember something on Discovery about it, not enough to say things for certain though.

So, I rest my case and leave it up to someone else who can give the correct info.

Volunteers please, to fill us in with the correct data. Now I want to know it, dammit...

:bugeye:

where do they hide the 11th planet>?

where did they get 12th planet anywayz. If we suppose tht Nibru is actually the shattered to pieces planet which now forms the great asteroid belt between the orbits mars and jupiter. then it should be considered as the 10th planet. That means if some group of people said they had discovered the 12th planet ....... , where is the 11th?:eek: :confused: :rolleyes: ;)

Last edited:
Haha, the 11th one was the one TruthSeeker was talking about. The one which nearly hit Earth last week, remember?

It got lost now it didn't make an impact on Earth or anywhere else. But beware...it may come around some day...like Nibiru is... :p

Oh!...now I get it...you guys are in pseudoscience trying to trick me....I finally found the official version. Here it is. Too bad...here goes my dreams and aspirations of meeting Gods...that live inside a giant planetsize spaceship with lost communications....:D

http://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/StarChild/questions/question4.html

Is there a Planet X or 10th planet?

Answer:

There is no known Planet X or 10th planet in our solar system. Scientists have been looking for about a hundred years. It was believed that such a planet was required to explain the orbital characteristics of the outer planets Uranus and Neptune. Many searches have been performed and, to date, no evidence of such a planet has emerged. In addition, better information about the masses of outer planets has also now shown that no other planets are necessary to explain the planetary orbits.

You can get a good historical account of the searches for "Planet X" at: http://seds.lpl.arizona.edu/billa/tnp/hypo.html#planetx

Yet, there are new planets being discovered!

However, any new planets you may hear, or have heard, about being discovered are around other stars, not our Sun! You can read all about the search for, and discovery of, planets around other stars at

http://seds.lpl.arizona.edu/billa/tnp/other.html

or get a very comprehensive discussion at

http://www.public.asu.edu/~sciref/exoplnt.htm#preface

I still remain on my theory tht the 10th planet or Nibru is all what today is know as the great asteroid belt.

Originally posted by Avatar
I still remain on my theory tht the 10th planet or Nibru is all what today is know as the great asteroid belt.

Niburu or not, it is possible that the asteroid belt was a planet once upon a time. The question is, if it was destroyed by a moon size object or by a doomsday weapon - we will never know.

Nelson:
"Who said I'm staying? I didn't..."

Btw... I'm also coming back here forever... you see... I told people I wouldn't be here anyomre today, but I'm still here...!!!

...I may be here forever then...who knows...

Sound familiar, Nelson?

So, are you staying or leaving? Have the mean skeptics driven you away, or are you going to publically apologise for the lies you posted about the Q, Goofyfish and I?

No, I wouldn't.
But I won't say it anyways... I have only one more day here... If I say I won't be able to discuss it in one day...

No, you wouldn't. You're too passive agressive for that.

Instead, you'll provoke, and provoke, and provoke, until somone says something that is not absolutely nice and sweet...

Then you will whimper and act like you have been insulted. Mayhaps you'll have your little bodyguards attack anyone with the temerity to disagree with you, too.

I do hope I can trust you not to lie, yet again, about leaving.

Xev,

Sound familiar, Nelson?

DUUUUHHHH!!:bugeye: :eek:
I said that for the same reason 137 said that he would stay there forever... :bugeye:

If 0.999... is equal to 1... oh whatver... read the thread...!

? Have the mean skeptics driven you away, or are you going to publically apologise for the lies you posted about the Q, Goofyfish and I?

Huh??:confused:
Excuse me. I posted no lies... :bugeye:

Instead, you'll provoke, and provoke, and provoke, until somone says something that is not absolutely nice and sweet...

I'm out of here tomorrow. Perhaps I won't even post tomorrow. I don't know. I'm traveling on Saturday... for about 24 hours I'll be travelling (it's a looooooooooooooooooong voyage...)

*sigh

Now, can you please stay on topic and stop using every opportunity to bug me? Thanks. :bugeye:

OK people. the fooling around is over. Let's stop giving false information and so on and stay ontopic.

As a matter of fact I was very guilty of doing so, I will quit it, before it gets out of hand again.

False info about 12th Planets and talking oftopic are over. Further "discussions" about other subjects (other than Planet X, the non excisting 12th Planet) can be taken to Free Thoughts.

Thank you so much for your cooperation...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back