New here, and would like to talk about some events i've experienced...

Serb05 said:
Squeak22, you must have missed the other 30 replies i've made saying it was not a UFO. It was an object 4metres in the air that was hovering/flying i have no idea. Also, it was an abstract compilation of various shaped and sized, straight "white(glowing)" lights. I have no idea what it was, and the only evidence i have to back myself up is that my friend tapped me on the shoulder and told me to "look there!!." Please try to understand i have nothing to gain through lies, especialy over internet forums.

If you have no idea what it is, that by definition IS a UFO. You are falling prey to the UFO = alien fallacy.

Serb05 said:
It almost looked like still thunder, that instead of coming from the clouds, formed beside a tree, in odd shapes ofcorse. If you dont believe me, then dont try to prove me wrong with the: "your eyes are damaged, you're lying, it was a Hallucination etc..." bullshit. Two of us saw it, possibly 3 if his sister seen it as she states, that rules out hallucinations. It was 3-4 metres away from us, which means visibility was also not a factor. There is nothing to suggest that what i said didn't happen, but ofcorse there could be a scientific explination. If all the relpies i had got were atleast in a non-offencive tone i might have over looked the fact they make no attempt at understanding, nor are they true.

I assume you mean lightning, but regardless, you saw this when you were 9 years old, correct? I saw one of your earlier posts said you were 16, so if you are at least that old, are you sure you remember everything correctly after 7+ years?

what does the number 11:11 mean exactly? during the summer i saw it 4 times in a row on the clock by my bed but after about the second time i did realize i was trying to see it but just for refrence

Squeak22 said:
I saw one of your earlier posts said you were 16, so if you are at least that old, are you sure you remember everything correctly after 7+ years?

Yeah im sure you did see my earlier post, but i'm sure you've missed the part were i mentioned that i'm not the only one who saw it...
Ok, you're starting to piss me of with your skeptic bullshit, you have nothing on me, nor are you making any sensible points, quit wasting my time.

buyblink182cds said:
what does the number 11:11 mean exactly? during the summer i saw it 4 times in a row on the clock by my bed but after about the second time i did realize i was trying to see it but just for refrence

Firstly, before i make any suggestions, i'm going to start with: i have no idea.
It happens to me on a daily basis and i no longer look at it twice. Many suggest it could be the red-car-syndrome, but i'm skeptical. The red car syndrome only occurs if you actualy care about seeing red cars and keep noticing them over and over, until you notice theres alot of red cars out there... Personaly, i got a white car, i dont notice more white cars on the road...

The red car syndrome cannot be compared to this matter, as numbers are not objects such as cars. Numbers are small thin, and can hardly be seen unless looking at them head-on. Whereas, seeing red cars is much more occuring because you can easily see it, even with the side of your vision. Wow, i've just broken some new ground with the 11:11's here, this actualy makes a good point, i found the evidence i was looking for all along.

Oddly enough, a few years back i made some searches about the 11:11's, but in return got some horoscope obsessed lunatics. They think that by seeing 11:11 constantly is a sign from great spirits and other mythological bullshit.

I've come to the conclusion that its something very odd, that is, if it occurs to you as much as it occurs to me. I practicly see it everyday if not twice a day. Even whilst reading through posts, if someone happens to have sent a post at 11:11 i tend to look at it, indeed odd.

P.S: I'm not suggesting i have special powers, and if you think i am, think again, tool.

I practicly see it everyday if not twice a day.

That would sound about right - I don't think 11:11 appears any number of times more than that in a given day.

But the mystery remains: why are you being reminded of 11:11?

Obsessive compulsive disorder?

Fromthedarksea said:
There might be a correlation with your uncanny awareness of that particular time-frame, and my own sense of timing in several areas--an example of which occurs not when I'm conscious but when I'm not: waking up before the alarm goes off. What's peculiar is that I've never, over the years, developed a systematic habit of having the same schedule--I could go for months without one. Then suddenly I must adhere to one--along with having to set my alarm clock at night. However, there are mornings when the alarm does wake me up--I know then that I needed the extra sleep, and that I'm in a "red zone" (stressed out).

The similarity between both cases is that you have become conscious of 11:11, and I of 5:30AM. So what is it that "wakes us up" to those particular time-frames? Couldn't it be our very own internal biological clocks that keep on ticking incessantly around a 24-hour pattern? Circadian rhythms, as it's called. Evidently, the surface-conscious mind seems to write out sticky notes to the subconscious mind...

But the mystery remains: why are you being reminded of 11:11? It might have all started out quite innocently. Or... it could be something else (the details of which I won't bother including in this forum).

You've made good points, and yeah, at first i thought it was some sort of subconcious clock. This ofcorse is not the case for me tho. For example: theres a microwave at school with a wrong time set on it, like... 6 hours forward. Even on that microwave i tend to see it every couple of days, that is, if i'm there during the time period. Its redicilous, i even started seeing 1:11's.

The red car syndrome cannot be compared to this either, as digital numbers are not big enough to be even slightly seen with the side of one's vision(we're talking normal digital clocks).

(Q) said:
But the mystery remains: why are you being reminded of 11:11?

Obsessive compulsive disorder?

How can it be an obsessive-compulsive disorder? I'm coincidently seeing the numbers 11:11 on the digital clocks, and i turn around immediately, as I don’t really give a shit. Q, stop blowing things out of proportion. How can you compare seeing 11:11's, to having a mental outbreak in which you constantly have to wash your hands to get bad thoughts and images out of your head? Hmm... a little bit of desperation there Q? or is it the fact that you don't believe me?

Hmm... a little bit of desperation there Q? or is it the fact that you don't believe me?

You show all the symptons, it's a simply diagnosis. Of course I beleive you when you say you see the numbers 11:11 twice a day. Anyone can. Most don't obsess about it, though.

Sorry Q & Fromthedark sea, but it sounds to me like a, "if theres no logical explination, lets call it insanity" type of diagnosis.
I do agree that its truly odd...

Serb05 said:
Yeah im sure you did see my earlier post, but i'm sure you've missed the part were i mentioned that i'm not the only one who saw it...
Ok, you're starting to piss me of with your skeptic bullshit, you have nothing on me, nor are you making any sensible points, quit wasting my time.

So where are the other two people's accounts? Are they the exact same?

Oh, and I'm sorry that pointed questions about what you experience make you pissed off. When you make claims about neat events, people like to know everything about that event. Also, you need to realize that people WILL question you here, so you can't just say something and expect everyone to go "ZOMG! That's Awesome!"

"if theres no logical explination, lets call it insanity" type of diagnosis.

Obsessive compulsive disorder is not insanity and is the logical explanation. Sorry.

Squeak22 said:
So where are the other two people's accounts? Are they the exact same?

Oh, and I'm sorry that pointed questions about what you experience make you pissed off. When you make claims about neat events, people like to know everything about that event. Also, you need to realize that people WILL question you here, so you can't just say something and expect everyone to go "ZOMG! That's Awesome!"

No, you tool. I expected questions and criticism, which i got plenty off, and which i answered to. I suggest you read all the posts before telling me your bullshit, which has been 'already' covered.

(Q) said:
"if theres no logical explination, lets call it insanity" type of diagnosis.

Obsessive compulsive disorder is not insanity and is the logical explanation. Sorry.

Hehehe, good old Q.

Sorry, I don’t suffer from an obsessive-compulsive disorder, nor could I be bothered suffering from anything to do with compulsions. I know it sounds stupid to you, and I know you will repetitively quote me, but that’s the only thing I could come up with to defend the fact that I’m not suffering from that particular illness.

Fromthedarksea said:
The questioning's fine--it's just the annoying attitude. It transforms the nature of your questions and reveals the nature of your bent. Then you turn around like a displeased virgin pretending she hadn't flirted with the jock from the wrong side of the tracks.

Hahahahhaha, nice.

I don’t suffer from an obsessive-compulsive disorder

Actually, it is the rest of us who are suffering from your disorder.

that’s the only thing I could come up with to defend the fact that I’m not suffering from that particular illness.

Denial eventually does lead to acceptance.

Noticing coincidences and synchronicity is supposed to be associated with the opening of intuition if this is what is happening to you then your answers will not come from an external source but must be searched for within yourself.

Q: Red car syndrome?
A: Possible, but highly unlikely as it happens far more frequently, and numbers are not as easily seen like cars are. E.g. whereas, you can see a car's colour from the side of your vision, you cannot see numbers(normal size), this way as they're too small.

Q: Obsessive-compulsive disorder?
A: To be honest, i don't really see how this is implied in my case. Frequent-strange disorder? ...more likely?

What i think: A form of subconscious clock or sense, which is aware of your surroundings even though you're not. That’s what i honestly think it is, and that doesn’t mean it cannot be 'scientifically proven', it just suggests there might be a few things that scientists still have yet to learn about the human body. Don’t disregard this as it could be possible, or at least a theory.

candy said:
Noticing coincidences and synchronicity is supposed to be associated with the opening of intuition if this is what is happening to you then your answers will not come from an external source but must be searched for within yourself.

Hopefuly the post above is something seached within myself.

Back