New here, and would like to talk about some events i've experienced...

Serb06 said:
Sleep walking? possibly.

Hypnogigic hallucination (and dreams to some extend) are also a big possibilities with children. I remember being chased around (in real life) by what appeared to be a giant bon bon with a big point on it's top. I spoke with my dad about it and he remembers me complaining about the event (there was nothing there). Now that I am pretty experienced with Hypnogigia, I know that's exactly what it was.

Serb06 said:
Christmas lights in my back yard, in the middle of summer that appeared to be lightning hovering over a tree? hmm, no.

It could have been a combination of real lights superimposed with hypnogigic hallucination. Within the past few years, I was really tired and coming home from work when out of the blue there is a rather yappy little dog nearby. A moment later it just disappeared.

Serb06 said:
11:11, Coincidence? possibly, but what ever it is, its freaky and hella repetitive.

Yep, it is kind of freaky. I actually was getting annoyed with the 4:20 thing after a while though.

Serb06 said:
Ohh... yes Crunchy Cat. How stupid of me. All this time i didn't even for one second contemplate that it could've been some random scientifically provable events, even though i stated otherwise.

That's a bit of a defensive statement. Did I say something that sounded like an attack?

Back