Islam Must Rule the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm sure the proof of all this is available, somewhere, or heard and definitively confirmed by some source, somewhere, up your arse.

Seriously: you're comparing an unconfirmed story about one finger (and I dare you to find me an Israeli law that allows that) with the legal execution of a sixteen year old girl because she refused to cover up and got mouthy after being raped by her uncle. No four witnesses; ergo, death. This seems on par to you, does it?

How about a million cluster bombs rained on innocent civilians in their own country? And still killing children.

How about a million cluster bombs rained on innocent civilians in their own country? And still killing children.

Yes, for their eyes. :bugeye: No! It's true!

:yawn: When you figure out the difference between domestic law and international conflict, let me know. Or between presented examples. Or anything, really.

And I refer to Israel's domestic violent and awkward culture:

If you talk back to your dad = lashes.....a bit too violent

If you steal a candy bar= death penalty

That's a bit too much, here's a little more on Israeli torture

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/637293.stm

Yea, so much for Israel's "human rights" bullshit

oh, and you dont find a million cluster bombs dropped on innocent palestinians for the sole purpose of murder in the cold blood in any way wrong?

And I refer to Israel's domestic violent and awkward culture:

If you talk back to your dad = lashes.....a bit too violent

If you steal a candy bar= death penalty

Yeeeeeah - and I'm sure you have proof of that, and that your judgement isn't coloured by the word "Golan".

That's a bit too much

:rolleyes: Appropriate choice of words, if accidental.

Yup: Israel has violated "human rights" sometimes. Their violations, however, constitute crimes and - hopefully - punishment. This is not comparable to a system in which teenage girls are legally hung for the crime of being sexually assaulted.

oh, and you dont find a million cluster bombs dropped on innocent palestinians for the sole purpose of murder in the cold blood in any way wrong?

That wasn't the purpose, as you well know, and does not relate to Iran's crimes. By accusing Israel of violations of human rights, are you therefore tacitly agreeing with the hanging of that girl; with the rounding up of women for "crimes of modesty"?

BTW: I assume you have a link as to the "million" cluster bombs that were dropped.

Yeeeeeah - and I'm sure you have proof of that, and that your judgement isn't coloured by the word "Golan".

:rolleyes: Appropriate choice of words, if accidental.

Yup: Israel has violated "human rights" sometimes. Their violations, however, constitute crimes and - hopefully - punishment. This is not comparable to a system in which teenage girls are legally hung for the crime of being sexually assaulted.

That wasn't the purpose, as you well know, and does not relate to Iran's crimes. By accusing Israel of violations of human rights, are you therefore tacitly agreeing with the hanging of that girl; with the rounding up of women for "crimes of modesty"?

BTW: I assume you have a link as to the "million" cluster bombs that were dropped.
Forget about Iran here, even I condemn it so don't bring it up

This is about Israel's poor and violent culture. Young children are brought up to kill Arabs.

Oh, Israel has some of the worst treatment of PoW's in the world, and they aren't "constituting crimes" they are torturing human beings, if you defend that you are sick

Not to mention the bombings of Palestinian infrastructre

You need to realise, Israel is NOTHING like America. Jsut because they are allies, but culture is very different. Isreal culture is closer to Syrian culture in terms of lifestyle, etc, only political allies is US to Israel. Israel doesn't view torture like the USA does, they think it's "necessary"

Forget about Iran here, even I condemn it so don't bring it up

This is about Israel's poor and violent culture. Young children are brought up to kill Arabs.

Proof? This sounds like something you were taught in your own school.

Oh, Israel has some of the worst treatment of PoW's in the world, and they aren't "constituting crimes" they are torturing human beings, if you defend that you are sick

I don't. It's a crime there too.

Not to mention the bombings of Palestinian infrastructre

Israel is trying to stop the mortar attacks (another one today); they strike back. Why are you surprised by that?

You need to realise, Israel is NOTHING like America. Jsut because they are allies, but culture is very different. Isreal culture is closer to Syrian culture in terms of lifestyle, etc, only political allies is US to Israel. Israel doesn't view torture like the USA does, they think it's "necessary"

Blanket statement: proof, please.

Israel is trying to stop the mortar attacks (another one today); they strike back. Why are you surprised by that?

Did you ever stop to consider what makes the Palestinians try and attack the Israelis with mortars?

Yes, for their eyes. :bugeye: No! It's true!

:yawn: When you figure out the difference between domestic law and international conflict, let me know. Or between presented examples. Or anything, really.

But if we are talking about ruling the world, we are more concerned with international conflict. You are the one who keeps bringing in domestic stuff.:shrug:

No SAM, obviously we would look at domestic issues first. Not you though because you agree with the domestic ones already.

No SAM, obviously we would look at domestic issues first. Not you though because you agree with the domestic ones already.

Perhaps in that case, I will wait for the market collapse to ask the domestic questions.:cool:

Rule of Islam only way for salvation of mankind

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said here Tuesday that rule of Islam on mankind is the only way for salvation of human beings.............

http://www2.irna.ir/en/news/view/menu-234/0708142013173859.htm

What a horrible and ludicrous thought. Islam has killed people like me, pagans. Islam would force my wife to cover herself as if she should be ashamed of her body and hair. Islam is another box like the other monotheisms and secular religions whether dominated by communism or Science. It is no salvation for me. I remember.

Did you ever stop to consider what makes the Palestinians try and attack the Israelis with mortars?

...anger? Maybe we should ask what makes the Israelis do whatever it is that causes the Palestinians to attack them with mortars.

But if we are talking about ruling the world, we are more concerned with international conflict. You are the one who keeps bringing in domestic stuff.:shrug:

Ahem.

That's because if islam ruled the world, then how it treats its people domestically would be kind of an issue. Hence the strange and unusual reluctance to get on board with the idea.

Well I must confess I've just no idea. Maybe you could lay it out with a short synthesis.

Well I must confess I've just no idea. Maybe you could lay it out with a short synthesis.

I suggest you read Palestine: Peace not Apartheid. If read with an open mind, I guarantee you will stop viewing this whole mess as the fault of the Palestinians. In fact, the whole ordeal is remarkably similar to the European "founding" of the Americas.

That's interesting. I'm not a fan of Jimmy Carter, really. Tell me: what was the reaction of Palestinians or their leadership to the immigration of all these evil unbelievers back in 1920-1930? I'm just curious to know if you think the "whole mess" is the fault of the Israelis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back