Islam Makes More Sense Than Christianity.

The Onion strikes again.

Radicals, Extremists Vie For Control Of Iran
TEHRAN—As the Feb. 20 parliamentary election approaches, hard-line conservative religious radicals and fundamentalist Islamic extremists are stepping up their disparate campaigns. "It's up to the people: Does the future of Iran lie in the hands of the far-right extremists or the far-far-right radicals?" said Ayatollah Ahmad Jannati, head of the hard-line Guardian Council that recently banned thousands of moderate candidates from the election. "Will the old-school clerics win, or is the country ready for a new stripe of fundamentalists who will take authoritarianism in an entirely different direction?" Jannati urged all of Iran's citizens to get out and make their votes count.

I guess you're right PM, everyone is converting to Islam.

Christ Converts To Islam
JERUSALEM—In a surprise announcement with far-reaching theological implications, Jesus Christ The Nazarene, founder of Christianity and spiritual leader of nearly two billion people, revealed Monday that He has converted to "the one true religion" of Islam.
Above: Christ (left) consults with his new spiritual advisor, the Righteous Hassan Abdul al-Aziz.

The controversial announcement has sent shockwaves through religious circles around the globe.

"Allah is the name of the One and Only God," Christ said. "Allah has 99 beautiful names: He is known as The Gracious, The Merciful, The Beneficent, The Creator, The All-Knowing, The All-Wise, The Lord Of The Universe, The First, The Last and many more. He has revealed Himself unto Me through the holy words of the blessed Qur'an, and I have put My trust and faith in Him."

As part of His conversion, Christ said He has taken a new name, Isa Ibn Maryam al-Salaam Christ Shabazz.

Christ, 33, is urging Christians worldwide to renounce His former religion of Christianity and join Him in embracing the Muslim way of life.

"People of all nations, in the past, you have heard Me say that whosoever shall believe in Me shall not die, but have eternal life," Christ said. "But now, I say unto you, forget I ever said that. There is only one holy revelation of Allah, the Qur'an, which was dictated to the Prophet Mohammed, Praise Be Unto Him, by the Archangel Jibreel in the seventh century after I died.".....

.....Neither the Father nor the Holy Ghost could be reached for comment.

christ_converts.gif

Above: Christ (left) consults with his new spiritual advisor, the Righteous Hassan Abdul al-Aziz.

http://www.theonion.com/onion3513/christ_islam.html

Last edited:
whitewolf said:
Proud Muslim, are you serious about no punishment for women in Islamic societies? Does that mean that Muslims stone women to death simply because they want to?

There are 57 MUSLIM COUNTRIES in the world, can you please LIST ALL OF THEM with dates and times of these alleged stoning ?? :rolleyes:

And does that mean that a Muslim man who murders his wife is free from jail within a month for absolutely no reason?

Only in America you go to jail if you murder your wife, in Islam, you lose your life.

And, really, why do Muslim women have to cover themselves with those vails?

They have to cover their hair and dress modestly so they wont be turned into sexual objects like Most western women nowadays.

beside, did you forget your own bible, my dear christian lady:

Men can shave the women's heads if women don't cover their heads:

1 Corinthians 11:5-10: "But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels."

1 Corinthians 11:13: "Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God (with her head) uncovered?"

:rolleyes:

In Muslim societies today (please touch upon all Muslim countries), what role do women have and, most importantly, WHY?

Scroll up to see how many MUSLIM WOMEN MADE it to the president and the prime minister of many muslim countries while you guys in America still DREAM of reaching the Muslim level of women rights.

How about those people who spray women's faces with acid?

How about the 4 American women MURDERED every single day in America as a result of domestic violence ??

How about these statistics:

National Statistics

Every 12 to 15 seconds a woman is battered in the United States.

On average, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in this country every day. In 1999, 1,642 murders were attributed to intimates; 74 percent of the murder victims. (Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report, Intimate Partner Violence and Age of Victim, 1993-99, October 2001)

Male murder victims are substantially less likely than female murder victims to be killed by an intimate partner. In 1999, intimate partner homicides accounted for 32 percent of the murders of women and approximately four percent of the murders of men. (Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report, Intimate Partner Violence and Age of Victim, 1993-99, October 2001)

Domestic violence is the largest single cause of injury to women in the U.S.- more than injuries from auto accidents, muggings and rapes combined. (Surgeon General of the U.S.)

Estimates range from 960,000 incidents of violence against a current or former spouse, boyfriend, or girlfriend per year (U.S. Department of Justice, Violence by Intimates: Analysis of Data on Crimes by Current or Former Spouses, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends, March 1998) to three million women who are physically abused by their husband or boyfriend per year. (The Commonwealth Fund, Health Concerns Across a Woman's Lifespan: 1998 Survey of Women's Health, May 1999)

Around the world, at least one in every three women has been beaten, coerced into sex or otherwise abused during her lifetime.( Heise, L., Ellsberg, M. and Gottemoeller, M. Ending Violence Against Women. Population Reports, Series L, No. 11., December 1999)

Nearly one-third of American women (31 percent) report being physically or sexually abused by a husband or boyfriend at some point in their lives, according to a 1998 Commonwealth Fund survey. (The Commonwealth Fund, Health Concerns Across a Woman's Lifespan: 1998 Survey of Women's Health, May 1999)

Intimate partner violence is primarily a crime against women. In 1999, women accounted for 85 percent of the victims of intimate partner violence (671,110 total) and men accounted for 15 percent of the victims (120,100 total).
(Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report, Intimate Partner Violence and Age of Victim, 1993-99, October 2001)

While women are less likely than men to be victims of violent crimes overall, women are five to eight times more likely than men to be victimized by an intimate partner. (U.S. Department of Justice, Violence by Intimates: Analysis of Data on Crimes by Current or Former Spouses, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends, March 1998) From 1993 to 1998, victimization by an intimate accounted for 22 percent of the violence experienced by females. It accounted for three percent of the violent crime sustained by males. (U.S. Department of Justice, Intimate Partner Violence, May 2000.)

Source: http://www.nmclites.edu/stuaffairs/response/NationalStatistics.html

Now, since most of the above women are christians, shall I blame christianity for all the above evil ????????

PATHETIC, ISN'T ??? :rolleyes:

Now, do Christians stone their women? Cover their women? The Victorian era was harsh, but it didn't even come close to what Muslims do to their wives and daughters today!

Yes you are right, our daughters and women are honoured and respected while you are treated like sexual objects..let us see the difference:

p6_girlpray.jpg

This is a picture of a typical Muslim woman. Pure, innocent, virgin (until marriage) and non sexual. A true man would be willing to die for a true and blessed angel of that kind, because if she's faithful to her GOD Almighty, then she will definitely be faithful and honorable to her family.

swimsuit3.jpg

Even though I tried to pick the least sexual pictures, but in general, this is what a typical Christian woman would look like when she is at either the beach (wearing bikinis) or health club, where 95% to 99% of her body is totally exposed to men. What's most ironic is seeing them wearing he "Cross" necklaces. Women in the west are considered nothing but "sex objects", and most of them are less likely to remain virgins before marriage. No true man would die for cheap quality of this kind. It is very tragic that women in the West are raised to show off their sexuality and are stereotyped by their sexuality.

* I am not generalizing all Christian women. I am certain there are many Angelic ones out there who remain virgins until marriage and are non-sexual, and they are fully devoted to GOD Almighty. But I believe that it is safe to say that more than 90% of the Christian women world-wide are Satanic.

Last edited:
Markx said:
Dont' forget the Bible, Which Vienna based his whole life on. He may be shocked after he will really read the Bible.

Hey Veinna have you ever read it? I mean the Bible?
Yes

Now lets see what you have to say, and I quote you:

" Our relgion teaches us to be intelligent, be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone"

Your religion doesn't teach you very well

"but if someone put his hands on you, send him to the cemetery. That's a good religion."

What a pile of pig shit.

James R said:
Thankyou Aires. That completes the cycle.

(And thankyou, I am well informed about Christian teachings. I attended Sunday school. While I was at school, I went to church two times a week or more. I have studied the bible. I have also read many articles and commentaries and scholarly articles relating to the Christian faith and others.)

The cycle is NOT complete yet James...you have to read the Quran and attend some Muslim classes and read some articles about Islam...then and only then the cycle will be complete.

Aha, Pathetic Muslim - you're back.

And you ignored my question didn't you, wasn't because you couldn't answer it by any remote chance was it.

Not to worry, here it is again - remember the topic "Womens rights in Islam" OK

The Queen of England is the Head of the Church of England (Christian) OK Got it now.

Have you any Women leaders in the Islam Faith, and when was the last time (If any) a women was the Leader of any part of the Islam faith??

When will Islam give women equal rights?, and with this I mean equal, 50/50, equal rights to a muslim man.

Savvy?

Vienna said:
Aha, Pathetic Muslim - you're back.

And you ignored my question didn't you, wasn't because you couldn't answer it by any remote chance was it.

I did not ignore your questions, but as you know my GOLDERN RULE, why you rant and vomit hate, you should be QUARANTINED.

:p

Proud_Muslim said:
I did not ignore your questions, but as you know my GOLDERN RULE, why you rant and vomit hate, you should be QUARANTINED.

:p
I KNEW YOU COULDN'T ANSWER IT

So I guess the poor muslim women are forever trapped under the domineering muslim male forever, how barbaric!

Message to all muslim women, become westernised and recieve your deserved equal rights - and tell these chauvanistic muslim males to shove their faith where the sun don't shine...LOL

PMS, contrary to what you might think, hiding the body is what sexualizes it. Back when european women wore more clothing, a woman's ankles were considered quite erotic. Nowadays, when the sight of a woman's ankle is common, we no longer think of it as erotic. In countries or communities where women leave their breasts uncovered, like africa, the breasts are not considered to be objects of sexual interest. Uncovering the body demystifies it, and removes sexual connotation.

The thread was about basic belief systems but why and who changed it to women;s right. I want to know who fucked it all up and why every one ditched the main topic? :cool:

National statistics?
Is Afghanistan islamic or not?
http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0212-10.htm
However, Amnesty International paints a rather different picture: "Two years after the ending of the Taliban regime, the international community and the Afghan transitional administration, led by President Hamid Karzai, have proved unable to protect women. The risk of rape and sexual violence by members of armed factions and former combatants is still high. Forced marriage, particularly of girl children, and violence against women in the family are widespread in many areas of the country."

Now, how is this any different from western countries? Why not jsut admit that your obsession with sex and violence is not to do with actual religion, but with local cultures and humanitys general weak and stupid nature. I would assume that you would call a rapist or someone who treats women as sex objects alone, not islamic. Similarly a christian would also call such a person unchristian. What your left with is consumer culture that relies on everyone being as blinded as possible for reasons of making money.

Vienna said:
I KNEW YOU COULDN'T ANSWER IT

So I guess the poor muslim women are forever trapped under the domineering muslim male forever, how barbaric!

Message to all muslim women, become westernised and recieve your deserved equal rights - and tell these chauvanistic muslim males to shove their faith where the sun don't shine...LOL
----------
M*W: You know, PM, I have a few extra pounds of padding, and I would never appear in public like this girl. I would feel so much more protected in a burka where my pleasingly flab would'nt show, and other women wouldn't ridicule me for my maternal weight. Thank Allah I'm not anorexic. I'm a real woman with real woman needs, desires and all. You know, women are woman's worst enemy. With a burka and hajib, all they could see were my eyes, and that is the window to my soul. The longer I'm on sciforums, the closer I get to Islam.

Let me begin by making a few statements.

Number one: Catholicism is by no means representative of the christian church. They have additional doctorines and scripture in addition to mainstream Christianity.

Number two: The practices of followers should not be taken into account when evaluating a religion, or else all religions would be in deep scrutiny, ie "Christians" during the Crusades, or inquisition, or Muslims with their enslavement of Christians in Africa to this day, among other murders in the name of religion that aren't necessarily condoned by a religion.

Third: Comparing Allah to the Alpha and Omega is not doing justice. The God of "judeo/christian" faith, particularly the Christian faith desires a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP, saying that a personal relationship with Allah is obtainable would be blasphemous, the best you can hope is to please him enough, but it all lies within his hands, unless you die in a Jihad.

Contrary to popular belief, the God of Islam and the God of Christianity are TWO SEPERATE BEINGS. Sure, Islam accepts Christ as a prophet and the gospels as good things, but nothing more. Which is ironic since Islam claims that the words of a prophet are infallable, and Jesus claimed to be God, however Islam preaches that such a thing is blasphemous, but glaring contraditions aside, they are two different beasts.

As to the existance of a trinity, mere human finite understanding is hard to use when comprehending such a thing, as well as the fact that God is not bound by time, and is above and beyond anything a human mind could grasp.

Also, let us not confuse doctorine with God's views on things. Sociological conditions of women of biblical times do not by any means make women inferior in God's eyes, both are to be submissive in different ways, both men and women. Let us not forget the women God used in big ways throughout the history of New and Old testaments...i.e. Ruth, Ester (books named after them) Sarah, a woman named Mary, who was chosen to bare God in human form, Mary Magdaline, the woman at the well, and the list goes on. Where as Muhammed had how many concubines? Hmm...curious.

Let us not forget Islam's view towards non-believers...people call islamic terrorists extremists...however, I would call them faithful, or fundamentalists...actually doing what their book tells them to do.

"Fight against those who believe not in Allah nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger and those who acknowledge not the Religion of Truth (i.e. Islam), from among the People of the Book, until they pay the jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.’

(Surat-at-Tawbah (9), ayah 29)" (See http://www.youngmuslims.ca/online_library/books/jihad/#all_muslims for more information from an islamic website (Islam from the source is the name I gave it)

The only way to guarantee Salvation in Islam is to die for an islamic cause, to die in a Jihad, to die a martyr. Sure, you can try and impress Allah by fulfilling your haj, but you can never be guaranteed salvation unless you die trying to fight against those who don't believe. Christianity, however, makes it simple...

16“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,£ that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. (John 3:16-17, NIV) The direct opposite of what the Koran teaches...See above on Islam's view of the Gospels as well...

God doesn't make us earn his love, unlike allah, in fact, it is impossible!

8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—9not by works, so that no one can boast (Ephesians 2:8-9)

You be the judge!

Last edited:
slickcat2k4 said:
Let me begin by making a few statements.
Which is ironic since Islam claims that the words of a prophet are infallable, and Jesus claimed to be God, however Islam preaches that such a thing is blasphemous, but glaring contraditions aside, they are two different beasts.

As to the existance of a trinity, mere human finite understanding is hard to use when comprehending such a thing, as well as the fact that God is not bound by time, and is above and beyond anything a human mind could grasp.

16“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,£ that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. (John 3:16-17, NIV) The direct opposite of what the Koran teaches...See above on Islam's view of the Gospels as well...

You be the judge!

Jesus claimed to be a GOD???

WOW! Can you please where he said that? I repeate where Jesus said it? Not PAUL but Jesus.

God gave his son?

Again Show me where Jesus said it, NOT PAUL but Jesus. Easa ibn Marriam, since you don't know his name, I thought it might help you.

And those Verses from Sura Tawuba?

( We have written hundreds of pages about them) Seems like you are new in sciforums. Search the forum and you will find atleast 10 posts with more then 1000 replies about them. That is a failed agrument and holds no weight.

Medicine Woman said:
----------
M*W: You know, PM, I have a few extra pounds of padding, and I would never appear in public like this girl. I would feel so much more protected in a burka where my pleasingly flab would'nt show, and other women wouldn't ridicule me for my maternal weight. Thank Allah I'm not anorexic. I'm a real woman with real woman needs, desires and all. You know, women are woman's worst enemy. With a burka and hajib, all they could see were my eyes, and that is the window to my soul. The longer I'm on sciforums, the closer I get to Islam.

Hey good to see you MW. I hope you are doing well.

:cool:

Medicine Woman said:
----------

Thank you for your comments.

If you look at nature, you will find everything that is expensive covered, look at the oil, you need to dig deep down to extract it, the diamond is also covered, the pearls in the sea, you have to dive deep down to get them..etc

In Islam, Women are very very expensive and dear, they are not available to everyone to look at and abuse, they are protected as rare jewells in a world filled with thiefs and wolves.

Thousands of western converts to Islam observes the Hijab ( headscarf ), when they are asked why, the answer is universal: The Hijab liberate me.

http://www.islam101.com/women/hijbene.html

Proud_Muslim said:
In Islam, Women are very very expensive and dear, they are not available to everyone to look at and abuse, they are protected as rare jewells in a world filled with thiefs and wolves.

Thousands of western converts to Islam observes the Hijab ( headscarf ), when they are asked why, the answer is universal: The Hijab liberate me.

Right, thats a nice wee analogy, useful in some circumstances. But avoide the point that it makes all the men out to be thieves and wolves. Poor men.

Women are very very expensive...
With this statement you confirm how Islam has reduced the status of half its population to the level of a commodity, a product, an object, to be hoarded away behind closed doors for the selfish enjoyment of their "owners". Where are you shopping for your women? You might try WALMART, or E-Bay, they are alot cheaper there, and with the Hajib, you won't notice their fat, hairy thighs anyway. And if you get tired of one, no problem, get this years model, to add to your collection, the old one won't mind, and if she does, it is acceptable, and legal to beat her with your shoe.

Back