Islam Makes More Sense Than Christianity.

Eng Grez said:
what's bullshit is the stuff you type.

Before judging someone elses comments make sure your brain is in gear and you know what you are talking about.

Otherwise you end up talking BULLSHIT like you

Bells said:
Then there is me and a couple of others who are agnostic. As my father says, the only religions we need to get in the family now are Jewish and Hindu's and Pagans of course lol.

Ok bells, here is your special invitation to embrace Islam, this is your golden chance, I guess you began to have some basic understanding of Islam after all this fight !! ;)

Vienna said:
Before judging someone elses comments make sure your brain is in gear and you know what you are talking about.

Otherwise you end up talking BULLSHIT like you

typical vienna response, eh?

Proud_Muslim said:
Ok bells, here is your special invitation to embrace Islam, this is your golden chance, I guess you began to have some basic understanding of Islam after all this fight !! ;)
Stop trying to convert people PM.

Hmmm... I've read everything you have to say... and I believe that no-one who actually knows of the subject can disagree that Satanism makes more sense than both. I don't mean the people who worship satan because they hate christians, i mean the actual principle of seeing humankind as a carnal beast which cannot be suppressed... because thats actually acknowledged by all religions (to some degree).

Bells said:
Stop trying to convert people PM.
I don't think that PM Thorne's even said anything on this board... oh, shut up Proud Muslim.. you won't be so "proud" when you're burning for all eternity under the forgiving and merciful eyes of the goddes now will you? ...*sighs* I had my moment...

Proud_Muslim said:
Ok bells, here is your special invitation to embrace Islam, this is your golden chance, I guess you began to have some basic understanding of Islam after all this fight !!

there you go again, starting a fight, to force people to convert, true to form, so to you P_M, I say! "submit infidel! to the true God, embrace the One who is the Way, the Truth and the Life, leave death & come to life, become a true muslim, submit to Jesus"

Last edited by a moderator:
rainbow__princess_4 said:
I don't think that PM Thorne's even said anything on this board... oh, shut up Proud Muslim.. you won't be so "proud" when you're burning for all eternity under the forgiving and merciful eyes of the goddes now will you? ...*sighs* I had my moment...
I was talking to Proud Muslim rainbow...

Proud_Muslim said:
So you are HOPELESS ATHIEST ??? :D

You have me wrong, my underpants on the head wearing friend, im not a hopeless athiest i am open to any new train of thought or possibility, i just think that your particular religion, one based on oppression, fear, violence and terror, sucks the shit from a dead camels arse.

praise Alan(lapd)

The Flemster.

Proud_Muslim said:

proud muslim:

try your hardest to recruit and brainwash as many new followers to your shitbox religion, because within the next 50 years the evil westerners will have breeded you of the face of the planet.

mind you, im glad i will be too old as i dont want to have to screw some hairy lipped woman through a hole cut in a sheet.
[deleted]

luv u loads ...kisses on all your bacon parts.

You are [deleted]
never mind mate, carry on with your animalistic life style !! :D

Proud_Muslim said:
There are 57 MUSLIM COUNTRIES in the world, can you please LIST ALL OF THEM with dates and times of these alleged stoning ??
probably news blackout, in closed societies, all the news is censered

Nearly one-third of American women (31 percent) report being physically or sexually abused by a husband or boyfriend at some point in their lives, according to a 1998 Commonwealth Fund survey. (The Commonwealth Fund, Health Concerns Across a Woman's Lifespan: 1998 Survey of Women's Health, May 1999)
that is a shame, in any country

This is a picture of a typical Muslim woman. Pure, innocent, virgin (until marriage) and non sexual. A true man would be willing to die for a true and blessed angel of that kind, because if she's faithful to her GOD Almighty, then she will definitely be faithful and honorable to her family.
http://www.answering-christianity.com/p6_girlpray.jpg
when I lived in Whittier Cal, I lived next to some muslims, one of which went to bars to dance & drink, had one of his girlfriends abort their baby, told me that to visit girls in his home country, guys dress like girls & wear the veil, to go visit with girls, then they have sex (oral & anal, which means they're still virgins, technically, why quible over details?) I guess those veils cover pure hearts right?, hmm... I asked him what he was going to do when he went back home after college, he said that he would get married & follow strict rules, what a vacation he had here. Thanks to oil money

* I am not generalizing all Christian women. I am certain there are many Angelic ones out there who remain virgins until marriage and are non-sexual, and they are fully devoted to GOD Almighty. But I believe that it is safe to say that more than 90% of the Christian women world-wide are Satanic.
You may not understand English enough, but you just called 90% of christian women satanic! what a claim!, what an insult! Also, you may not know world history enough to know this, but 80 to 90% of Western Europeans do not practice the religion of their birth, I would call then Cultural Christians, because of the past of their countries, they too would take offence at being labeled 'satanic', which is probably what you mean by 'christian', not the best way to make converts, by insulting them? not generalizing? look that word up in a thesaurus, you don't understand meanings? do you? BTW, before you call people 'satanic', read the satanic verses that were taken out of the quran & ask yourself, "why could Mohammad be tricked into puting them in?" "would a 'true' prophet know 'satanic' from 'angelic'? or are demons too tricky for Mohammad?

Back