Is Hell a Physical Reality?

however, divine reason is beyond our comprehension.

So why, in the name of holy dog testicles, are you talking about it? Oh wait, we can't even comprehend it.. what are you talking about?

Lawdog said:
Of course, I would not
should'nt that be "could not".
Lawdog said:
attempt to explain a divine mystery with human reason.
best to shut up now then
Lawdog said:
By definition, human reason is not applicable,
then shuting up is your only recourse.
Lawdog said:
however, divine reason is beyond our comprehension.
exactly, time to shut up and stop making a fool of yourself.( I am not calling you a fool, I'm just stating your doing it yourself)
though I'm puzzled as to why you brought it up in the first place, if it's impossible for you to comprehend, seem a bit of a wasted post.

SnakeLord said:
So why, in the name of holy dog testicles, are you talking about it? Oh wait, we can't even comprehend it.. what are you talking about?
Revelation has given to us doctrines which human reason could not have devised.

Woody: God is a higher being than you.

S/L: god is non existant.

Woody: If both statements are true, Snakelord, that means you are less than zero when you are compared to God. OOps -- I poked a hole in Snakelord's pride balloon. I hear unspeakable groanings coming from the old windbag! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Revelation has given to us doctrines which human reason could not have devised.

What? Lol.

Woody: If both statements are true, Snakelord, that means you are less than zero when you are compared to God. OOps -- I poked a hole in Snakelord's pride balloon. I hear unspeakable groanings coming from the old windbag!

And that's what it all comes down to. I make a reasonably long post with comments and questions - and because you can't manage to answer you just start acting like a child. Your above comment is truly worthless Woody and you know it. Try again when maturity reinserts itself.

Lawdog said:
Is name calling part of you inassailable reason?
what name calling, you made a fool of yourself, if you did'nt open your mouth, you would not have put your foot in it.

S/L says: Your above comment is truly worthless Woody and you know it. Try again when maturity reinserts itself.

Woody says: I checked out of this conversation when you started talking about dog's nuts.

Oh well, You do your thing and I'll do mine. :cool:

Last edited:
Woody says: I checked out of this conversation when you started talking about dog's nuts.

Anything you feel can help you escape from discussion. It's all good, I'm used to it with you.

Woody: S/L says: Your above comment is truly worthless Woody and you know it. Try again when maturity reinserts itself.

M*W: Woody, you're the crude one. You're into strange monks at rock concerts, you're damn proud to be moving into an apartment, wow, this just blows my mind! Why would an engineer desire to live in an apartment? Do you know, Woody, what GRITS means? It means a 'girl raised in the South,' the Bible Belt, even, but I will swear on the graves of my honored Confederate ancestors (does King's Mountain sound familiar?), that it is people like you who give us Southern folks a bad name.
Woody: Oh well, You do your thing and I'll do mine.
M*W: Woody, what is the real reason you came to this forum? You are certainly not here to learn and discuss alternatives to the xian lifestyle, now are you? So you must be here to argue your case for xianity, and to prove your case, you've just had yourself one doozy of a miracle. Man, I'll bet you're just pissing all over yourself about your new cheap apartment!

MW: you're damn proud to be moving into an apartment.

Woody says: I also own a house in the NC mountains. The Kentucky apartment is small and very nice -- there's a lot of money in the neighborhood -- lawyers, doctors, and professors that teach at the university next door. I can see the school of music from the street -- this is going to be fun! whoopee! I love music!:cool:

Last edited:
Woody: I also own a house in the NC mountains. The Kentucky apartment is small and very nice -- there's a lot of money in the neighborhood -- lawyers, doctors, and professors that teach at the university next door.
M*W: I'm quite familiar with college towns in rural America, and there's a lot of starving people there, too, especially in Appalachia where I'm from.
Woody: I can see the school of music from the street -- this is going to be fun! whoopee! I love music!
M*W: If god answered all your prayers which you claim, then why did he make you wait all your life to be able to finally fulfill your musical dreams? He doesn't sound like an omniscient or omnipotent god to me. The choices you've made in your life seem to be rather immature for a man your age. It looks like god wants all you dumb asses to follow him. Grow the fuck up!

MW: He doesn't sound like an omniscient or omnipotent god to me.

Woody: Tisk tisk

M*W: He doesn't sound like an omniscient or omnipotent god to me.
Woody: Tisk tisk
M*W: Why is it when you don't have any answers, you post stupid little syllables as a diversion? Besides, for a man as educated as you say you are, you spelled "tisk" wrong. It's "Tsk! Tsk!"

Woody, does your new job, new apartment, and new music education mean that you will be too busy to further disgrace this forum?

audible said:
what name calling, you made a fool of yourself, if you did'nt open your mouth, you would not have put your foot in it.

"Call no man a fool, those who call his brother a fool are worthy of Hell." -Jesus
I will pray for you.

Last edited:
"Call no man a fool, those who call others a fool are worthy of Hell." -Jesus
I will pray for you.

Matthew 23:17 "Ye fools and blind." - Jesus

Pray for him while you're there aswell heh..

Good try. Jesus did not call a particular person a fool, but a group of people who had foolish ideas.
Perhaps my translation of the passage is not accurate. (I believe it reads "his brother" not "others")

In any event, you do wrong to accuse your Creator.

Last edited:
Good try. Jesus did not call a particular person a fool, but a group of people who had foolish ideas.
Perhaps my translation of the passage is not accurate. (I believe it reads "his brother" not "others")

Good try. Audible didn't call you a fool, he said you made a fool of yourself. There's a difference.

In any event, you do wrong to accuse your Creator.

Why singular? you mean 'creators' - my mum and dad.

SN: "Good try. Audible didn't call you a fool, he said you made a fool of yourself. There's a difference."

its the same thing.

but i dont care, its God that he needs to make right with.

mom and dad...co-creators

lawdog: if gods upset with me, then let him smite me tonight, and we can discuss it tomorrow, ok.

Back