Is Hate Delusional Thinking?

You realise you actively defeat all your arguments about theists simply by being yourself?

No, I'm merely commenting on your ineffectiveness as an advocate.

Anyone who listens to you will consider you a poster child for "why not to be an atheist"

You give atheists a bad name.

You realise you actively defeat all your arguments about theists simply by being yourself?

I understand completely that you've been indoctrinated into the cult of Islam and are unable to be yourself. You are the product of cult indoctrination, you think and act accordingly. The cult has molded you into what you are today.

That's why I blame the cult, not you.

earth to (Q)...

I hate to interrupt, but we were talking about you. :rolleyes:

well..think of it like this..what if..money/land/power/resource were divided up evenly so no one person would have more than the other...hate would still exist..
if the indoctrination programs currently in place continued, sure. We are bombarded with lies and distortions from birth. Further, in the current state of things you would need a totalitarian, one world government to force that scenario on us. They would need a powerful military to create and enforce this. There would be violence in this process.

Do you need someone to explain indoctrination to you?
No, it was a reasonable question. If one believes in free will, iow our actions are not completely determined by past events, you would need to show how one childhood, for example, leaves one free from being completely determined, and another, religious in this case, leads to adults who no longer have free will. This would be an interesting philosophical task and is probably better suited to that forum.

Back