Is Allah...

RE: mockery

If post #77 was in response to post #78, I was NOT mocking anything, I was being serious.

MII

Mike, i have to ask. How long did you work in a supermarket for?

Also, i thought you made Xenu up but i see now that you didnt.:bugeye:

I worked at a grocery market for about 4 years I think. From when I was about 17 until 19 or 20? I really can't remember to tell you the truth. But, one thing that is funny, I was back in the USA a month or so ago and went to that store and there were people STILL working there! Amazing really. Oh, they were fatter, but I still recognized a couple. So I said hello and bought some stuff and left.

Anyway, now it's all about money and image, when I was there it was more a family owned store, and while still somewhat about money, it was more easy going. Back then we got paid 1.5x to work Sat and 2x to work Sun and 3x to work holiday a pretty good bonuses at the end of the year. Now it's all same pay and no extras. When I was there we used to take some beer from the cold room and the managers didn't really mind it. They looked the other way as that's what they did when they were kids. It was much better and more laid back back then.

anyway.... I digress....

What do you mean you thought I made up Xenu???

xenu..... Xenu .... Xenu ... .... XENU!!!!!

John99,

Have you ever been to a Scientology House of Worship? Maybe you should go there for a couple months. I think you'd find you really really like the people there. They take care of you. No more worries. Xenu will see that you are given what you are looking for....

phase-theta 12.031, signing off

I worked at a grocery market for about 4 years I think. From when I was about 17 until 19 or 20? I really can't remember to tell you the truth. But, one thing that is funny, I was back in the USA a month or so ago and went to that store and there were people STILL working there! Amazing really. Oh, they were fatter, but I still recognized a couple. So I said hello and bought some stuff and left.

Wow. I saw that in a vision.

Xenu is interesting because it is first i am hearing of it.

Follow the light John99 .... follow the light ... .... ....

Scientology_Cross_Logo.png

Strong in the force are you master John99. With training, skilled you will become.

Oh wait that's the Jedi religion :)

You have NO idea?

Nothing?

No opinion on the whole topic???

Take this for example, and I think the situation is very similar, in episode #73 Smurfette smurfed a little smurf over to papa Smurf. Now, one could consider this a little too smurfy while others suggest it's just simply smurftastic ... but some people think it's smurfphemy. They say there is only One Last Smurf and only One true Smurf and for them they must smurf the head off any smurf who smurfs otherwise.

So, what do you think? Is it smurf or smurf?

1333437981_29a337b09d.jpg

This is a good question Q.

I would like to see a serious answer.

If they think Jesus isn't the Son of God then they can throw out the New Testament, but why do they see Jesus as important? Which prophecies do they use? Where did Muhammad get his information about Jesus from? If the New Testament is rubbish ie Jesus is not the Son of God, where did Muhammad get his info from?

Someone or something is wrong.

If they think Jesus isn't the Son of God then they can throw out the New Testament, but why do they see Jesus as important? Which prophecies do they use? Where did Muhammad get his information about Jesus from? If the New Testament is rubbish ie Jesus is not the Son of God, where did Muhammad get his info from?

:) Yep, I guess so.

According to Islam, every tribe on earth has received a prophet, or someone who came to guide the people. One of them was Jesus. There are innumerable others.

Back