Is Allah...

All people who worship God are addressing the same entity, since in Islam, there is only one God.

It depends on whether you believe in a world of cause and effect or a world that just happens to exist, for no known reason at all. On my part, as a researcher, I am always searching for causes that explain effects. So it would be illogical for me to believe that everything is causeless. I consider myself as a microbe on a petridish, who considers the petridish as his universe.

Also, how did Muhammad find out about Jesus?
Come on Dave White, a smurf from heaven whispered in his smurf and he later recited it to other smurfs and they told some more smurfs and they told more smurfs, these smurfs who lived hundreds of years later wrote it on peaces of smurf and eventually some smurf got bright enough to collect all the peaces of smurf into the world only perfect smurf.

Please!
M

It depends on whether you believe in a world of cause and effect or a world that just happens to exist, for no known reason at all. On my part, as a researcher, I am always searching for causes that explain effects. So it would be illogical for me to believe that everything is causeless. I consider myself as a microbe on a petridish, who considers the petridish as his universe.
This is the thing, you can (if you would like) believe that the universe was created by a creator (or two or three) but there is no evidence that this creator is here now - maybe it died or left. There is no evidence that you will live after you're dead. There's no evidence that this creator gives two craps about you now. And no, the Qur'an may seem perfect to you and you may want to take this as "evidence" for your additional beliefs, but, sadly, that is not the case.

So, why still believe in all this other smurfy fairy tales?

Both Muslims and Scientologsists believe their religion founder was a Prophet, they both believe their religions founder recorded these Prophecies and these recordings are perfections, even evidence, of their connections with divinity.

Here's an interesting question, don't you think it's strange that once you scratch under the surface there are all these identical parallels between beliefs as old as Islam and as new as Scientology? It's almost as if the real connection has nothing to do with the divine and all to do with being human.

Science Smurf signing off,
Michael

This is the thing, you can (if you would like) believe that the universe was created by a creator (or two or three) but there is no evidence that this creator is here now - maybe it died or left. There is no evidence that you will live after you're dead. There's no evidence that this creator gives two craps about you now. And no, the Qur'an may seem perfect to you and you may want to take this as "evidence" for your additional beliefs, but, sadly, that is not the case.

So, why still believe in all this other smurfy fairy tales?

As a microbe in a petridish, I suppose all I know is that I am a part of a bigger universe that follows the same laws I do. Whether the laws are the same beyond my petridish is not known to me. But to assume that my petridish simply is? Because that is all I can see and touch? Makes no sense.

Sure, you can believe there are dragons. There's nothing wrong in that. But, you would do yourself well to admit that dragons may not exist. I think that's the big difference.

I for one like the idea of multiple universes, but as there is no evidence of such things, I'm more than happy to agree there may only be just this one.

One can believe in a world of cause and effect without invoking a first cause. The alternative is to be left with the need to explain what caused the first cause, or to make an exception in one case without a logical reason for doing so.

This has all been said on numerous occasions.

firstly, we stuck with who created the creator. As there is evidence for a universe but there is not evidence for a creator, why postulate unnecessarily? Secondly, it is also possible that there was a creator and it is no longer in existence.

But, theists don't like this second one, because, just as Scientologists need to have an Intergalactic Warlord named Xenu, they too need to have a God. I think the interesting thing is why?

I find it odd that the same people who cling to evolution deny that change requires a beginning.

Back