I hate Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkinWalker said:
So when cool skill struts his stuff for you, he's being rational and level-headed, using terms like "idiot," "imbecile," and "crack addict," and telling people that they are without brains, retarded, and otherwise mentally impaired. I didn't note your demand for him to "leave the forum."

But when cool skill gives me permision to "flame some more," even though I didn't flame, you tell me to leave the forum?

That's called irrational thought, biased by hypocrisy.

I'm sorry, I wasn't directing that at you specifically, but generally regarding the conversation.

stretched said:
Adstar,

Is the god of the OT and Jesus Christ one and the same being?

Jesus is the Word Of God read the Gospel of John chapter 1 for a detailed discription.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Quote Adstar,
"Jesus is the Word Of God read the Gospel of John chapter 1 for a detailed discription."

* So you are saying Jesus is not God?

cool skill said:
You are sorry. Pathetic.

Note: The following sentance works best if you imagine it said by Pee Wee Herman.

Haha! I know you are, but what am I?!!

SkinWalker said:
Note: The following sentance works best if you imagine it said by Pee Wee Herman.

Haha! I know you are, but what am I?!!

Apparently, the bitch of a troll. :(

Touché.

But I've had enough scotch tonight that it seemed funny to me :cool: Oh, well... to late to delete it now since you were so good to quote it.

stretched said:
Quote Adstar,
"Jesus is the Word Of God read the Gospel of John chapter 1 for a detailed discription."

That's not what he said. Jesus is the human expression of God, and none but God. He does not exist apart from God. But like you can't see a person's full nature - heart, mind, or spirit - just by looking at him, or see his whole life by looking at a few years, you can't see God's full nature and full history by looking at Jesus during the three years of his ministry. You see a specific action of God, a specific relationship and a specific part of history: man's salvation by God's anointed.

stretched: "In the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John I:i. So, no, he was not saying that Jesus is not God.

SkinWalker said:
Touché.

But I've had enough scotch tonight that it seemed funny to me :cool: Oh, well... to late to delete it now since you were so good to quote it.
Typical raving drunk lune. I know you are but what am I. Get real.

stretched said:
Quote Adstar,

Do not put words into my mouth. You cannot peg me to a bull’s eye for target practice.

This is who Jesus is:

John 1:
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. 6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: 13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. 15 John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, "This was He of whom I said, 'He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.' " 16 And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. 17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

If that answer is not detailed enough then nothing i have will add anything more.

All praise The Ancient Of Days

It's more or less the only part of the entire Christian bible which spells out the nature of Jesus in theological terms.

Adstar said:
Do not put words into my mouth. You cannot peg me to a bull’s eye for target practice.
What are talking about? Why not? The person was asking a question. Asking a question about what you are saying. How do you suppose anybody is putting anything in your mouth? What does this have anything to do with pegging you. You come off extremely presumtious like an atheist.

Adstar said:
If that answer is not detailed enough then nothing i have will add anything more.

All praise The Ancient Of Days
Get real. In other words, you are saying Jesus is God. What is your point?

Dear Water,

Forget about everyone elses' behavior for the time being, concentrate on your inward life and search for holiness. Give of yourself to others, as God has given to you. Then you will cease to hate.

I will forever be astounded at the audacity of people in their assertions regarding what they think of as "god".

If your god is better than my lack thereof or inconclusive answer, you're a fucking aztec, sacrificing whatever to your "god" and in that capacity, you make me sick.

"God" is personal. You should keep it that way, you goddamn heathens.

There are no answers regarding god(s).

To assert otherwise, is to hate people because god loves them more than you.

Fucking stupid.

NOBODY KNOWS WHAT GOD LOVES, IF THERE IS A GOD.

NOBODY KNOWS IF THE CONCEPT OF "LOVE" WOULD EVEN APPLY TO SUCH A "BEING" AS "GOD", YET THESE FUCKING IDEA WHORES WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE THEIR HORSESHIT.

Fuck that.

You don't know.

They don't know.

I don't know.

That's all I know.

So you asshats should shut your holes.

god thinks evil is also a kind of love, otherwise god would exterminate it. but evil makes us understand good

Wes,

God is personal, just like love, and He has a dwelling place among the like-minded.

One of the grave consequences of clumsy Christianese and of religious elitism have led people to promote the hocus-pocus idea that believing in God is a choice that can be made regardless of God.

It is primarily due to such premises (I can identify a few more), that a hate towards some believers can emerge -- as they boast, as if it was them who made the "right choice". They make it look as if God had nothing to do with their faith.
Such believers tend to present their religion as completely man-centred, instead of God-centred.

I see no problem with stating what man's place in God's creation is, and what man is to God. This only becomes problematic when it is taken as if it would mean "describing God in full". To my knowledge, no monotheistic religion attempts that.

And no *Christian* could even attempt to sacrifice you in any way; if they do so, they aren't Christians. Some verses from the Bible are condemning, but this doesn't mean that the one quoting them automatically has the intent to condemn. They only use them as explanations, not accusations or condemnations. Granted, this distinction tends to get forgotten, both on the part of the quoter as well as on the part of the addressed one.

The Gospel is simple, but talking about it and presenting it adequately is not simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back