I hate Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silas said:
cool skill's only desire is to rile everybody up, regardless of race, colour or (more importantly) creed. Please don't feed the trolls.
You obviously have not been taking your medication.
First of all, you don't even know what a troll is.
Furthermore, you cannot support your mob mentality stupidity.
"Please don't feed the troll waa waa waa." Get real, and go cry elsewhere, and take your worn out idiotic mob mentality phrases with you.
You're an idiot. Hopefully, you have realized this.

Vain and self-absorbed?
I'm not the one going around claiming I know shit.
That was you.

water said:
What would Jesus do in your place?
If it walks like an atheist and talks like an atheist, it might as well stop being in damn denial, and join the parade.

If it walks like an atheist and talks like an atheist, it might as well stop being in damn denial, and join the parade.

Ah yes, the sheep that end up walking off the cliff. No thanks.

cool skill said:

You have not answered my question.

SnakeLord[quote said:
]What would Jesus do in your place?

Get dragged outside and crucified. [/quote]

*Get* dragged outside and crucified?
You consider it a person's own doing, whatever happens to them?

Cottontop3000 said:
The parade? You mean the bandwagon?
Huh? How? Bandwagon? What about the parade?

Lucas said:
God doesn't exist, so why should I hate Christians? I pity them instead
Typical.
Your pity is probably for yourself. If you are going to pity, why not hate while you are at it?
You can join water in the atheist march of pride.

water said:
You have not answered my question.
You have not accepted your religious calling. The parade has you in their sight. What are you waiting for? JOIN! JOIN! JOIN! JOIN!

cool skill can you read :4. Goading, flaming and trolling

Posts which, in the moderator's opinion, serve no purpose other than to attempt to provoke an angry reaction from another poster, will be deleted.

Blanket statements made about the beliefs and/or characteristics of members of a particular religion, if posted without supporting evidence which is not propaganda (as defined below), may be deleted.

It is not expected that members of one religious group or belief system will be friendly and receptive to contrary beliefs. However, this is not an excuse for the general disparagement of anybody who adheres to a belief system you personally find unpalatable or offensive.

Cool Skill,

Openly declare that you are not a Christian, or you'll have to be discarded as a hypocrite.

mis-t-highs said:
cool skill can you read :4. Goading, flaming and trolling
Do yiou have a point or are you just here to attack and provoke. Or are you just interested in proclaiming your own stupidity fot the sake of being an idiot?

water said:
Cool Skill,

Can you be anymore of a typical atheist? Atheists always use the same retarded played out tactics. I don't know what you're waiting for. You're the perfect candidate.

water said:
Openly declare that you are not a Christian, or you'll have to be discarded as a hypocrite.
Hypocrite? I'm not the one running around making dufus atheistic comments and using peasy atheist tactics left and right in arguments that have no point. Then try to deny your calling. You act like an atheist. You think like an atheist. You sound like an atheist. Your posts sound exactly like an atheist and what an atheist would say. You use the same rediculous comments and fuzz that atheists relish. It's not difficult to tell who the real hypocrite is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back