How do you know that it was Jesus who died on the cross?

So then evolution is not magical?
No, it's not in the slightest "magical".

You cannot have it both ways.
Have you ever considered obtaining an education?

There is a lot more evidence for Jesus than evolution
And, somehow, no one has yet presented this "evidence" for Jesus' existence. I wonder why that is.

and yet it is possible evolution happened.
It's more than "possible", it's a fact.

Just sayin':shrug:
Please don't. Learn to keep quiet until you have at least some idea of what you're talking about.

Each item of the quoted text needs to be wrapped in quote tags like that (but without the _ ):

[QUOTE_]quoted text[/QUOTE_]

your text

your text

your text

To write who the author of the quote is, either use the automatic function, or write the name into the tags yourself:

name of poster_ said:
quoted text[/QUOTE_]

No, it's not in the slightest "magical".

Seems like it would fit the definition of magical. Apparently you see "magical" differently,

Have you ever considered obtaining an education?

Yes.

And, somehow, no one has yet presented this "evidence" for Jesus' existence. I wonder why that is.

No one alive from over 2,000 years ago to ask. I am still convinced the evidence for Jesus is stronger than the evidence for evolution. When people discuss these things they mean evolution of humans. Very easy to just say "evolution is a fact".

What is the evidence for anyones existence from over 2,000 years ago?

It's more than "possible", it's a fact.

All I am saying is the evidence for the two are somewhat similar, similar may be the wrong word, there are what may be deemed parallels :scratches chin:. You would expect more evidence from just over 2,000 years ago anyway.

Seems like it would fit the definition of magical. Apparently you see "magical" differently
Apparently you can't tell the difference between science and fantasy.

But you decided against it?

No one alive from over 2,000 years ago to ask.
So what evidence is there?

I am still convinced the evidence for Jesus is stronger than the evidence for evolution.
What evidence is there for Jesus?

What is the evidence for anyones existence from over 2,000 years ago?
YOU claimed there is evidence for Jesus.

All I am saying is the evidence for the two are very similar.
Then you're wrong.

That post said absolutely nothing.
Apart from pointing out that
A) You persist in claiming there's strong evidence for Jesus but equally persist in failing to present it, and
B) You have no idea what you're talking about.

Stop posting, go get that education you thought about (and obviously cancelled) and then come back with a coherent stance.

Apart from pointing out that
A) You persist in claiming there's strong evidence for Jesus but equally persist in failing to present it,

What am i going to present? Something that cant be found with google?

The evidence for the two are nearly identical.

So what makes you claim there is convincing evidence?

There are verbal accounts from Christians with no break. There are no verbal accounts of humans evolving.

All it does show is that there were Christians from that time. That does not comment on anything else and the subject changed to existence from the OP. Existence is virtually 100%.

Apart from the ones from AFTER he supposedly died, you mean?

Stupid argument.

I.e. people who believed in someone who didn't exist.

Well since this changed to existence we should have a dedicated debate thread.

Of course the existence of Jesus would not effect the "Theory of evolution"

There are verbal accounts from Christians with no break. There are no verbal accounts of humans evolving.

All it does show is that there were Christians from that time. That does not comment on anything else and the subject changed to existence from the OP. Existence is virtually 100%.

Come again? You want "verbal" evidence of human evolution? huh? What would be sufficient "verbal" evidence from your POV?

How about the fossil record or genome mapping?

What would be the equivalent evidence for Jesus??

Come again? You want "verbal" evidence of human evolution? huh? What would be sufficient "verbal" evidence from your POV?

How about the fossil record or genome mapping?

What would be the equivalent evidence for Jesus??

Messages from God, ofcourse, those are reserved for the faithful.

That's silly to even qualify that as evidence since ofcourse their are many different Gods and Faiths.

Also, I'm not so sure Ellie was referring to Messages from God

There is only one God, the one who said you shall have no other God before me.

Back