Homosexuality and Religion

Is being gay a sin?

• Yes

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 36 80.0%

• Total voters
You don't understand. I've had the most absurd PM's in the past few days regarding this issue. At this point, I don't know who to take seriously and who not to.

Lol... what a bunch of shit draq... really.

1. Aids will have a cure eventually.

2. Homosexuality is written into the genes of individuals - Aids isn't.

Now...

For those who like to say that homosexuality is somehow a disease, please, try and explain how you come to this conclusion, without resorting to such terrible examples.

It can, under very estranged circumstances... such as jail, or a life of abuse... But even these are super-extreem conditions, because normal logic would suggest it would inexorably make the individual go the other path.

So you can see how controversial that arguement is.

I believe that behavior and our enviorment can dictate our life. Experimentation doesn't require brainwashing...only curiousity.

well I am by all means THE curious individual ... but I know boundaries I self dictate myself for. No drugs and alcohol...no sex without love. I am not interest in men sexually and its not a self induced boundary...I am just not interested as well as mainly disgusted or jealous.

Yes. They have found deformations of the brain, which must inexorably mean that it is written into the genes as a genetic mistake if you wish. This is as technically black and white as it gets.

everyone is born without preference to either sex at first...it just doesn't matter to them. And than they develop interest...either as they are supposed to so that they continue the lineage or ... they don't develop the right interest and kill their lineage.

And no... you cannot say everyone is born bisexual. This is a very bisexual attitude... I know i wasn't born bisexual, and so does every gay man. So does every straight man.

everyone is born without preference to either sex at first...it just doesn't matter to them. And than they develop interest...either as they are supposed to so that they continue the lineage or ... they don't develop the right interest and kill their lineage.

No draq. Wrong.

Are you openly admitting you knw you were attracted to men at one time?

If so, you are bisexual and have chosen to ignore your feelings.

Back