For Muslims only !! Very powerful supplication .

good, now this is a discussion :D

you really should stop all that, really no need for it.
it was just a misunderstanding nothing more.
For sure everybody respects everybody, it’s only different ways of speaking.
Also it was between two or three guys, so why you all should put your noses in?

Last edited:
Proud_Muslim said:
So are you saying me using another nickname called stacy ?

I ASK THE MODERATOR HERE TO CHECK MY IP and STACY IP, IF THEY ARE DIFFERENT, SPURIOUSMONKEY SHOULD BE BANNED.

I disagree. It would be inconclusive evidence. You could dialup using two computers. You could have an office full of them. Personally I dont think you did make up stacy but to ban spurious on spurious evidence would be wrong. You would not like to be banned unfairly PM.

by the way someone sent me a message, at the end he wrote thanks for reading PM

this is really funny. so whoever don't disagree with PM is PM himself. :D
PM actually needs no faked support, I see that he is taking care of himself pretty well.

Ignoging all logical arguments, repeating rhetoric, and bash every religion besides his own is not 'taking care of himself pretty well'. If making him look like a fool.

Proud_Muslim said:
I said if hating the haters and the liars is hate then I am proud hater !! quote right next time so people will not laugh at you, you moron.

Hating "haters" is still hating, PM.

Proud_Muslim said:
... IF THEY ARE DIFFERENT, SPURIOUSMONKEY SHOULD BE BANNED.

You wish...

Proud_Muslim said:
I ASK THE MODERATOR HERE TO CHECK MY IP and STACY IP, IF THEY ARE DIFFERENT, SPURIOUSMONKEY SHOULD BE BANNED.

I thought you would ignore me.

Yazan said:

PM actually needs no faked support, I see that he is taking care of himself pretty well.

Not according to sciforum standards. They are different from let us say 'religion' forums. We would like to see a constructive debate here, but unfortunately that is not really possible if your primary interest is quoting 'propaganda' and calling everybody who points out the flaws in the propaganda uneducated or worse.

The fact that you think he defends himself well means (in my opinion) that maybe you should reflect upon yourself why you think he is defending himself well. Is it just because you happen to agree with him or does he really defend himself well. Because every time an uncomfortable question arises PM runs away. It is not difficult to find examples. You should have come accross many by now.

That makes me think certain things about your agenda here and that doesn't make me very happy.

Last edited:
"You are so funny, you only took half of my sentence, why you did that ? "

i am sooo terribly sorry PM, ill quote your entire sentance

"I dont hate any one nor do I hate any religion, I hate the haters and the liars who bash and hate Islam, if this is hate then I am proud hater."

yes, hating haters is hate, so by your own admission you are a proud hater...

now ill once again qoute you

"By the way, your advice will be taken more seriously if you directed at the bigots and the haters here." - PM

and my conclusion (again)

so your saying he should direct it at you??

happy now PM?

c20H25N3o said:
I disagree. It would be inconclusive evidence. You could dialup using two computers. You could have an office full of them. Personally I dont think you did make up stacy but to ban spurious on spurious evidence would be wrong. You would not like to be banned unfairly PM.

The monkey accused me of using multiple nicknames, now, i am sure my IP will be in VERY different COUNTRY than Stacy IP !! how can one person use 2 different PC in 2 different countries ? :rolleyes:

Monkey should be banned for false accusations.

Yazan said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ! That was hillarious !! MAN ! people here are getting CRAZY at PROUD MUSLIM ! they cant believe that others are indeed agreeing with me and in fact like to read my posts !!

:D

spuriousmonkey said:
I think you should start a banning poll or shut up.

I am not interested in gossip, you LIED and your LIE was exposed...now, go away, I have no time for monkies... :p

Proud_Muslim said:
I am not interested in gossip, you LIED and your LIE was exposed...
He hasn't lied. It is you who lie. How many times have I seen Muslims asking you a question about your argument or other members pointing out the fallacy of your points and you run like a girl, never to return to answer those questions or address those false points. You are simply a coward.

go away, I have no time for monkies... :p
Yet you make time for yourself? Strange that huh?

Bells said:
He hasn't lied. It is you who lie.

What a piece of GARBAGE !! he lied when he said I am STACY...his lie and YOUR LIES were all exposed, now go away both of you and play together, you too can make very great monkey party !! :D

Oh yes !! let us talk about atheists going to hell according to the Noble Quran:

''Surely those who disbelieve, it being alike to them whether you warn them, or do not warn them, will not believe.
Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom.'' (The Noble Quran 2:6-7 )

Back