For Muslims only !! Very powerful supplication .

A handful, admittedly thats all it needs to do damage but its not hordes of them like they seem to want us to think, you can see on tv sometimes when he's talking theres never more than about 20 people around him, and half of them are all mouth(the few that every group has).
Im glad he's going/gone but the media do make too much of a lot of things.

Lemming3k said:
A handful, admittedly thats all it needs to do damage but its not hordes of them like they seem to want us to think, you can see on tv sometimes when he's talking theres never more than about 20 people around him, and half of them are all mouth(the few that every group has).
Im glad he's going/gone but the media do make too much of a lot of things.

And you get your information from ....where?

It can be seen on tv, and i know people who have seen him preach, he doesnt have as many followers as people think but like i say it only takes 1 doesnt it?

bruce, no point saying thank you to proud muslim, he doesnt come to this forum anymore

and theres no point speaking Islamic, we all speak English, could you kindly repeat that in English please?

Proud_Muslim said:
Fair Enough !! I understand that.

But what about those on here who spit hate and bigotry against Muslims ? are you not going to warn them as well ?

Telling you about the theological flaws of Islam is not hate and bigotry... it is merely a way of trying to show you what we believe and why we believe it.

P.S. Just a thought:

The Bible teaches pride is the worst sin of all. Not only did it cause Satan to rebel against God, but it also is the most effective weapon he (satan) uses to do it. With that in mind, why call yourself proud muslim? It enhances the hypocrite image tenfold.

I am proud to be a Christian, but I am not a Proud Christian. There's a HUGE difference.

man that was funny truth51, but im still fairly sure it was wasted, PM's has probably given up on this thread by now

bruce, you gonna translate that sentance into english for us???

Back