Finally a honest guy on death row

What makes you say that? 65% of Americans support the penalty. Are they children? 45-47% of the British support the dp. Are they children? 63% of the Polish support the penalty. Are they children? 30% of Germans support the penalty. Are they children?

Stop asking me why do I say that, you STILL don't get it. I don't care how many people support the death penalty. A large percentage of people are still ignorant.
You are a child in your beliefs and how you present them, everything you say is just so ignorant and baseless.

Stop asking me why do I say that, you STILL don't get it. I don't care how many people support the death penalty. A large percentage of people are still ignorant.
You are a child in your beliefs and how you present them, everything you say is just so ignorant and baseless.

What is wrong with you? How am I the child when you are calling me ignorant for my opinions?:shrug:

And from using any sort of punishment because undoubtedly the innocent will suffer.

At least there is a chance that it will be rectified when they are not put to death..
How do you think we know about people put to death innocently ? Because they find out the "criminals" were innocent after they were put to death.

Please don't twist my words...I said "your beliefs and how you present them"
groundless
How are they groundless?

At least there is a chance that it will be rectified when they are not put to death..
How do you think we know about people put to death innocently ? Because they find out the "criminals" were innocent after they were put to death.

Nope, unacceptable. Any innocent suffering at all is unacceptable. We need to abolish police, prisons, etc; we can't risk innocent suffering even to prosecute and bring criminals to justice

How are they groundless?

Nope, unacceptable. Any innocent suffering at all is unacceptable. We need to abolish police, prisons, etc; we can't risk innocent suffering even to prosecute and bring criminals to justice

are you creating his argument FOR him??

Well, then why are you arguing for capital punishment ?? :D

Capital punishment is irreversible Norse, imprisonment is not. You are right that the juridical system is not perfect, THEREFORE we should not put people to death.
It's not that difficult to understand.. really.

Your post here is a childish reaction.

Well, then why are you arguing for capital punishment ?? :D

Capital punishment is irreversible Norse, imprisonment is not. You are right that the juridical system is not perfect, THEREFORE we should not put people to death.
It's not that difficult to understand.. really.

Your post here is a childish reaction.

It doesn't matter. Innocence will suffer, right? Therefore we should not put them at any risk, right?

No, I'm not. His argument is that any threat to innocence means the primary goal is moot.

Therefore let's ban

construction
prison
surgery
etc

Norse, if you're an honest person you should stop and think about it for a while.
You KNOW you're wrong here.. you are just struggling to not admit it right now..

Back