Finally a honest guy on death row

My point is that it really happens, like in your dream..
Ok and what do you want me to do about it? That's a flaw in the judicial system.

Norse, you support a system that kills innocent people

Accidently. The same system imprisons innocent people, sometimes for decades or life.

Errors are made. It's unfortunate, but as for real criminals, they need to die.:shrug:

Ok and what do you want me to do about it? That's a flaw in the judicial system.

Accidently. The same system imprisons innocent people, sometimes for decades or life.

Errors are made. It's unfortunate, but as for real criminals, they need to die.:shrug:

It's unfortunate ??

Don't you think we should get the system right before practicing capital punishment ?
You seem to be ok with the occasional innocent person being put to death ?
Try to remember how afraid you were in your dream...

It's unfortunate ??

Don't you think we should get the system right before practicing capital punishment ?
You seem to be ok with the occasional innocent person being put to death ?
Try to remember how afraid you were in your dream...

What about cases where there is absolutely no doubt, it's obvious, and the criminal even confesses? I say hang 'im!

What about cases where there is absolutely no doubt, it's obvious, and the criminal even confesses? I say hang 'im!

There are innocent people among those cases. Do you think they will sentence a person to death if they have any doubt ?
They have no doubt the criminal did it, but sometimes they are just wrong.

There are innocent people among those cases. Do you think they they will sentence a person to death if they have any doubt ?
They have no doubt the criminal did it, but sometimes they are just wrong.

And sometimes they are absolutely right. We can't hold off punishing the guilty because of a small risk of hurting the innocent. Justice must be carried out.

And sometimes they are absolutely right. We can't hold off punishing the guilty because of a small risk of hurting the innocent. Justice must be carried out.

I can only hope you will be on deathrow innocently one day.. how you will scream you're innocent.

You are such a child.

What makes you say that? 65% of Americans support the penalty. Are they children? 45-47% of the British support the dp. Are they children? 63% of the Polish support the penalty. Are they children? 30% of Germans support the penalty. Are they children?

Back