Finally a honest guy on death row

Do you think the criminals would rather be dead than imprisoned ?

I don't know; I do, however, know personally that I'd be scared shitless if I were going to be executed. In fact I once had a dream where I was an innocent man on death row, and I was saying my last goodbyes to the world, and I suddenly woke up: it's that frightening.

I don't know; I do, however, know personally that I'd be scared shitless if I were going to be executed. In fact I once had a dream where I was an innocent man on death row, and I was saying my last goodbyes to the world, and I suddenly woke up: it's that frightening.

That really happens Norse, only they don't wake up. They die.. :bugeye:

...and the criminals family... and the innocent victims of an imperfect justice system who find themselves on death row.

It punishes the criminals family? And life in prison does not?

Pfft..........nice excuse

All of these faults are also found within life in prison. Point is, evil bastards deserve to hang. Simple as that.

It punishes the criminals family? And life in prison does not?

Pfft..........nice excuse

Perhaps you can not see the difference between your loved one living in jail and being killed, but I can.

All of these faults are also found within life in prison.

To a far lesser degree.

Point is, evil bastards deserve to hang. Simple as that.

Maybe you would be more comfortable in the dark ages.

Once I had a nightmare. I was only 14 in the dream, and a nice looking blonde guy invited me in his appartment by saying taking pictures of me. I was young and inexperienced and I went. Then he must have slipped some drugs in my drink because I felt dizzy. Suddenly I was naked and the guy was fondling me. I managed to ran away. I don't remember the guy's name but it started with a D and the appartment had a strange smell...

How well, it was just a nightmare, right?

By the way, we kind of got distracted in this thread. The OP was about one particular case, where even the convicted agreed with the punishment and wants to eliminate himself. So let's forget all the bullshit of the anti-CP people, we have the right criminal, we have the law on our side and strangely, we have the dude on our side.

So why shouldn't he be executed??

P.S.: By the way I don't like capital punishment either and I donated money to the Ted Bundy Memorial fund...

Last edited:
Speaking of Bundy, he escaped TWICE and after his second escape:

"on January 15, 1978, two and a half years of repressed homicidal violence erupted. Bundy entered the Florida State University Chi Omega sorority house at approximately 3 a.m. and killed two sleeping women, Lisa Levy and Margaret Bowman. Levy and Bowman were bludgeoned and strangled, and Levy was also sexually assaulted. Two other Chi Omegas, Karen Chandler and Kathy Kleiner, were bludgeoned in their sleep and severely injured. The entire episode took no more than half an hour. After leaving the Chi Omega house, Bundy broke into another home a few blocks away, clubbing and severely injuring FSU student Cheryl Thomas.

On February 9, 1978, Bundy traveled to Lake City, Florida. While there, he abducted, raped, and murdered 12-year-old Kimberly Leach, throwing her body under a small pig shed. She would be his final victim."

In my count that is 3 murders and 3 another brutal attacks because society wasn't able to contain him. Strike another example for the Dead man kill no one rule...

P.S.: Hey anyone knew that Bundy who killed 30+ women had the right to conjugal visits??? That's what I call justice (NOT):

"During the Kimberly Leach trial, Bundy married former coworker Carole Ann Boone in the courtroom while questioning her on the stand.Following numerous conjugal visits between Bundy and his new wife, Boone gave birth to a daughter in October 1982."

Last edited:
maybe this shows that the enforces and money should be spent on fixing prisions and the reason people offend. You do realise the US has one of the highest rates per population of prisioners in the world. I THINK from memory it goes

China
USA

Well then you should know that you will be killing a lot of innocent people.

Yet again; that is not a problem with the death penalty. It is a problem with the judicial system.

mad you claim to be a doctor which means your also a scientist. If he is admiting his crime and is sorry he did it dont you think his brain could be better used both educating people about how he ended up comiting his crimes and as a resurch tool for psycologists and sociologists?

lol so using him as a research experiment locked up in a 10x10 cell the rest of his life is humane?

I know rats with better lives. Honestly if the dude wants to die let him die, at least he is dying for a justified reason.

It amazes me how people freak out when someone wants to die and feel the compelling self righteous URGE to intervene and "save" a life so they can walk around the rest of their day with thier noses in the air like they accomplished something great.

If the guy wants to die for his crimes let him.

That really happens Norse, only they don't wake up. They die.. :bugeye:

Yes, they criminals, die. I care more for a fly than a criminal.

:confused:

I think there's something wrong with you. Reread above quotes please.

Ah, forgive me for not caring and loving and adoring people like Gary Ridgeway and Charles Manson

Norse, any respect I had for your intelligence just fizzled out when you posted that.

Tell me, what do you think Enmos was trying to bring your attention to?

Norse, any respect I had for your intelligence just fizzled out when you posted that.

Tell me, what do you think Enmos was trying to bring your attention to?

He wants me to consider child rapists and murderers human, which I don't.

Back