eternal life...

And, there it is, the passive-aggressive attack of the believer to tell us how to live, or else.

that wasn't an attack, that was a prophecy. i just prophesied over you. do you feel violated? :)

and the hypocrisy of christians is your excuse for not answering the question.

The hypocrisy of Christians has nothing to do with me and everything to do with YOU. What does Jeebus say when you ask him why he provides for some and not for others?

The hypocrisy of Christians has nothing to do with me and everything to do with YOU. What does Jeebus say when you ask him why he provides for some and not for others?

he tells me that he provides for all of us, and that it is our sin that causes us to suffer and die.

and the hypocrisy of christians has EVERYTHING to do with you. it's your mantra. it's your scapegoat. it's your reason and your excuse. you allow it to control you.

that wasn't an attack, that was a prophecy. i just prophesied over you.

You parroted what your psychotic religion taught you to parrot, that's why you have absolutely no morals. Anytime someone doesn't share your psychotic beliefs, you "prophesies over" them. It's nothing more than pure hatred towards others, Lori. And, I know you'll probably never understand that.

he tells me that he provides for all of us, and that it is our sin that causes us to suffer and die.

Pure garbage. What fucking insanity. It is truly sickening to see those words and it makes me want to vomit. Cruelty in the extreme that only the insane can rationalize. If there is evil in the world, you encapsulate perfectly in this one post.

You parroted what your psychotic religion taught you to parrot, that's why you have absolutely no morals. Anytime someone doesn't share your psychotic beliefs, you "prophesies over" them. It's nothing more than pure hatred towards others, Lori. And, I know you'll probably never understand that.

and i believe you'll change your mind about that someday, and it'll be the hardest thing you'll ever you.

Pure garbage. What fucking insanity. It is truly sickening to see those words and it makes me want to vomit. Cruelty in the extreme that only the insane can rationalize. If there is evil in the world, you encapsulate perfectly in this one post.

why don't you imagine a world without greed? consider it a mental exercise and humor me. you don't have to tell me what you see. just do yourself a favor and see it.

why don't you imagine a world without greed? consider it a mental exercise and humor me. you don't have to tell me what you see. just do yourself a favor and see it.

Your insanity is sickening, Lori. It disgusts me in the extreme. Do us all a favor and seek professional help immediately. No one can humor someone as cruel as you and your psychotic religion.

and i believe you'll change your mind about that someday, and it'll be the hardest thing you'll ever you.

What an absolutely disgusting thing to say. Only those who accept the hatred your religion spews are the insane. Truly sickening, Lori.

What an absolutely disgusting thing to say. Only those who accept the hatred your religion spews are the insane. Truly sickening, Lori.

you accept it. apparently. you use religion as a reason to hate people.

Your insanity is sickening, Lori. It disgusts me in the extreme. Do us all a favor and seek professional help immediately. No one can humor someone as cruel as you and your psychotic religion.

do you know what greed is? and the thought of abolishing it seems psychotic and cruel to you?

do you know what greed is? and the thought of abolishing it seems psychotic and cruel to you?

I cannot believe you're still defending your words. No fucking morals whatsoever. Sick and twisted. Seek professional help immediately.

you accept it. apparently. you use religion as a reason to hate people.

Lying for Jeebus again, Lori. It is unbelievable what religion does to people.

My interest is in humanity, Lori, and yours is in your psychotic religion. Your psychotic religion wants to do everything in its' power to destroy humanity, therefore the only solution is to abolish it considering no amount of education is going to change the mind of the believer.

Dyw, are you gonna just sit there while Q gets lori's goat?
i though you were the goat collector...

I cannot believe you're still defending your words. No fucking morals whatsoever. Sick and twisted. Seek professional help immediately.

That was a very verbose way of saying absolutely nothing. You're becoming a pro at that you know.

Lying for Jeebus again, Lori. It is unbelievable what religion does to people.

My interest is in humanity, Lori, and yours is in your psychotic religion. Your psychotic religion wants to do everything in its' power to destroy humanity, therefore the only solution is to abolish it considering no amount of education is going to change the mind of the believer.

it's unbelievable what religion does to YOU. you use religion as a justification for obnoxious and hateful behavior just like some religious people do, you're just on the other side of the fence is all. both sides standing there hurling darts at each other and blaming religion for it! religion isn't psychotic; people are!

i don't like religion any more than you do, and you'll be relieved to know that when communion is restored with god through christ, that religion will become obsolete.

religion isn't psychotic; people are!

Yes, religion is psychotic and it indoctrinates it's followers to be psychotic. They may very well be totally sane and rational with many other things in their lives, but when it comes to their gods, they go off the deep end and drown. YOu have demonstrated this psychosis in almost all of your posts, especially the ones where you claim to talk with your god. Total insanity.

i don't like religion any more than you do, and you'll be relieved to know that when communion is restored with god through christ, that religion will become obsolete.

You just love to contradict yourself, Lori. LOL!

Yes, religion is psychotic and it indoctrinates it's followers to be psychotic. They may very well be totally sane and rational with many other things in their lives, but when it comes to their gods, they go off the deep end and drown. YOu have demonstrated this psychosis in almost all of your posts, especially the ones where you claim to talk with your god. Total insanity.

You just love to contradict yourself, Lori. LOL!

it's not a contradiction. god is not religion, and communion with god is not indoctrination. and i think you're letting yourself and religious hatefuls off the hook way too easily by blaming religion.

Back