eternal life...

don't worry Q. when religion is made obsolete, there will still be plenty of reasons for you to hate people, if that's what you want to do.

You really know how to lie for Jeebus, Lori. You do it so well. Plenty of practice.

The massive difference between you and I, Lori, is that my interest is in humanity, not psychotic gods. Contrasting to that, you are only interested in your god, which despises humanity.

Got any more lies, Lori? LOL!

You really know how to lie for Jeebus, Lori. You do it so well. Plenty of practice.

The massive difference between you and I, Lori, is that my interest is in humanity, not psychotic gods. Contrasting to that, you are only interested in your god, which despises humanity.

Got any more lies, Lori? LOL!

what i said wasn't a lie and you know it.

what's wrong with religious people is the same thing that's wrong with you and i.

so what do you want for humanity? peace? freedom? love? what are you doing to perpetuate those things? pointing a finger and wielding a sword?

Yes, I suppose if you believe it to be true, it can't be a lie. LOL!

well is it true? do you find reasons to hate people? religion isn't the only reason you find, is it?

well is it true? do you find reasons to hate people? religion isn't the only reason you find, is it?

Wtf is wrong with you? Do you comprehend words, Lori? Or, do you read things and imagine what they mean?

I don't hate anyone, Lori, but you can't seem to comprehend that. Despising your psychotic religion has nothing to do with hating people. Is that clear enough or do you want me to use words with less syllables?

Wtf is wrong with you? Do you comprehend words, Lori? Or, do you read things and imagine what they mean?

I don't hate anyone, Lori, but you can't seem to comprehend that. Despising your psychotic religion has nothing to do with hating people. Is that clear enough or do you want me to use words with less syllables?

if you don't hate people then why are you so mean? is it tough love? why do you condition your kindness upon whether or not someone agrees with you about god, or aliens, or the paranormal, or whatever?

if you don't hate people then why are you so mean?

Again, you don't seem to comprehend the English language too well, or you';re just playing dumb, which is it?

is it tough love? why do you condition your kindness upon whether or not someone agrees with you about god, or aliens, or the paranormal, or whatever?

I do understand that the believer who worships their gods and despises humanity cannot possibly fathom the damage your psychotic belief system has had and keeps having on society. It's a mental sickness.

Just like the sickness one has when they defend their gods in light of the atrocities committed in their names. Tens of thousands of children starve to death every day and you believe they deserve it. That kind of mental sickness.

Again, you don't seem to comprehend the English language too well, or you';re just playing dumb, which is it?

I do understand that the believer who worships their gods and despises humanity cannot possibly fathom the damage your psychotic belief system has had and keeps having on society. It's a mental sickness.

Just like the sickness one has when they defend their gods in light of the atrocities committed in their names. Tens of thousands of children starve to death every day and you believe they deserve it. That kind of mental sickness.

i don't see atheists doing anything more than the religious to help starving children.

i don't see atheists doing anything more than the religious to help starving children.

In a way that's true, atheists also don't pray to gods to feed the starving. :D

But, here's what we do see. We see believers thanking their gods for their abundance and safety and finding their lost car keys, and sitting having conversations with their gods while the children starve to death. They believe their gods are all powerful and can do anything, except feed the starving. Then, we see those very same believers state emphatically that those starving children deserved to die or that their deaths are a test of faith to them.

A serious mental disorder, Lori.

In a way that's true, atheists also don't pray to gods to feed the starving. :D

there are religious people and atheists alike who actually do feed the starving every day.

do you feed starving people? just wondering, since it's such a heartfelt concern of yours.

there are religious people and atheists alike who actually do feed the starving every day.

do you feed starving people? just wondering, since it's such a heartfelt concern of yours.

Ah, you still ignore what I say and defend your hypocrisy. Truly insane.

Ah, you still ignore what I say and defend your hypocrisy. Truly insane.

you didn't answer my question...again.

this is why i was talking about dumbing down your posts.

you didn't answer my question...again.

this is why i was talking about dumbing down your posts.

Reading comprehension problems again. It doesn't matter one iota what I do to feed the starving, Lori. What matters is the sickness we observe in believers who thank their gods for their abundance while their gods sit idly by watching tens of thousand of their "creations" die horribly while YOU sit and chat with them.

Do you understand that or are you going to continue ignoring it and defending your beliefs?

Reading comprehension problems again. It doesn't matter one iota what I do to feed the starving, Lori. What matters is the sickness we observe in believers who thank their gods for their abundance while their gods sit idly by watching tens of thousand of their "creations" die horribly while YOU sit and chat with them.

Do you understand that or are you going to continue ignoring it and defending your beliefs?

the god i chat with encourages me to love people. to be kind, forgiving, and help people who need help. so i do.

if there was a way to achieve eternal biological life, in the bodies that we have now, and in the world where we live now, would you choose it, or would you rather die?

The scenario didn't work. Let's say you could halt aging. The Earth's environment will be utterly inhospitable in 500 million years and will burn all the immortals to a crispy crisp; however, it is possible that before that time, food sources, viruses, bacteria, etc... will evolve and out present biology will not be able to handle them.

i'm asking this question because this is what i think the mark of the beast will be; a way to achieve eternal biological life, in the bodies we have now...flaws and all. i think the flaws will be addressed with politics and religion and technology, and the fatal flaw, the question, "who would want to live forever like this?', isn't addressed.

Or we can go with the truth instead... the "mark of the beast" is yet another delusion in the Christian religion.

the god i chat with encourages me to love people. to be kind, forgiving, and help people who need help. so i do.

Sure he does, and while he sits there talking to you, thousands perish. You must be so proud to take up his time like that and have all that blood on your hands. Feels so good, eh Lori?

Why don't you tell your fucking god to feed the children, Lori? Why does he not do that? He feeds you and yours and other good Christians. Why not them, Lori?

Or, will you once again ignore a question you can't answer and turn it back on me?

Btw, no you don't.

Except for the fact that he says that everyone that is not a Christian is evil...
Can you PM me his MSN? I have a thing or two to say to him.

Except for the fact that he says that everyone that is not a Christian is evil...
Can you PM me his MSN? I have a thing or two to say to him.

he doesn't say that to me. he says that there's something wrong with all of us, no matter what you believe.

The scenario didn't work. Let's say you could halt aging. The Earth's environment will be utterly inhospitable in 500 million years and will burn all the immortals to a crispy crisp; however, it is possible that before that time, food sources, viruses, bacteria, etc... will evolve and out present biology will not be able to handle them.

that's why it's such a terrible thing...having your spirit trapped in your body. normally, if an astroid falls on your head, you die, and your spirit goes somewhere else. but if you can't or won't die...that's gonna hurt.

Back